I miss you

Between Heaven and Hell

You trudged home at the end of the day, all six of the boys following you. *Watching over them is so tiring..* you thought. Looking back behind you, you noticed that the six were seperated from each other. Three on one side of the sidewalk, the other three on the other side of the sidewalk. You chuckled to yourself, soon clamping a hand over your mouth. *Knowing Kai, he probably already heard me.* you sighed.

To your surprise, he didn't. He was walking beside Chanyeol and D.O, glaring daggers over at the others. You sighed and stopped, turning towards them. "Okay, look. If you six are going to live in my house...you have to get along." you told them. Chanyeol's face twitched at the very thought of befriending the others.

Noticing, you smiled at him. "Wae? Yeol doesn't like making friends?" you asked, cutely puffing out your bottom lip. Chanyeol froze as you called him 'Yeol'. *Did she just...Did she give me a nickname?* he thought, bewildered. He couldn't help but soften at the cute face you were making either. *Snap out of it Chanyeol. She's a human...why do you find her cute?* he asked himself. "Because you were once human as well." his conscience reminded him.

You stared at him, waiting for him to answer. When he didn't, you sighed and looked at Suho. "What about you guys? What do you and your 'Angel's' think?" you asked, making air quotes around 'angels'.

Suho scowled at you and waved you away as if you were a fly. You gaped at him as he did so. "How rude!' you exclaimed. "I don't see why my appa would want you six! You guys are nothing but self centered, cocky jerks! You can never replace him!" you yelled, flinging your arms up in exclaimation.

They all looked at you in confusion. "Him, who?" Kai had the nerve to ask. Your eyes rounded as you realized what you had just said. Slapping a hand over your mouth, you your heels and darted away from them. "Sunye! Wait-" Sehun started after you, but was held back by Suho. "Let her go." he said quietly. Baekhyun looked at the other two with a look of confusion on his face. "Who could she be talking about? And, replacing? We're not trying to replace anyone.." he said.

Suho looked at Baekhyun sadly. "I don't know.."

*Damn it, Sunye. I actually feel pity. I don't feel pity for humans..*

----

Running, you didn't look back. You didn't care that you left them behind. All that was running through your head, was that you needed to get far away from everyone as fast as possible. *It's been two years today...I'm trying everything I can not to break..*

Coming infront of your house, you ran up the steps and into the house. "Appa!" you cried, hoping he was home. To your relief, he came walking out of the kitchen. "Sunye-ah.." he smiled sadly. Without another word passed between you two, you ran over and hugged him tightly. "Appa..I can't believe it's been two years already." you whispered, your face buried into his chest. He nodded and hugged you tightly while your hair. "I know dear...I know." he sadly whispered.

You sniffled and pulled back from him. "I'm going to go upstairs...I need to speak alone." you told him. He nodded in understanding and patted your back before going back into the kitchen.

Walking up the stairs, you went into your room and shut the door behind you. Leaning back against it, you sighed. "Can you hear me?" you whispered against the silence. "It's been two years. I miss you..." Your room was painfully silent. "It all happened so sudden...and now it's already been so long. You ment the world to me, you know. You and appa did..." you trailed off, biting on your lip to stop your tears. "It hurts me...everyday waking up and knowing that you're gone." Pushing yourself off of your door, you slowly walked to your bed and sat down. Lifting your head up, you looked up towards the ceiling as if you were speaking to the Heavens.

"I wish you could come back. Although...I know that's not possible. How are you? Is Heaven treating you well?" That's when you froze. "Heaven..." Your eyes widened as you remembered Baekhyun, Suho, and Sehun. "They claim they're from Heaven! Did you send them? To watch over me and appa?" you asked. You knew no one was there to answer you, but you spoke out loud anyways. This always comforted you. "I bet you did, didn't you? Are all Angels like that? I bet you're not. You were always the most angelic person I knew.." you smiled tightly.

Sighing, you laid flat on your back. Staring up at the ceiling, tears started to run down your cheek. "I just wanted to tell you...I love you. I always will. You'll always be in my heart, no matter what. I promise. Nobody will ever replace you in my heart. Not the 'Angels' ...or the 'Devils'. Nobody." you whispered the end.

You sighed for the millionth time and closed your eyes, slowing drifting to sleep. "I really do miss you..." you whispered before you closed your eyes for good.