Opening up

Between Heaven and Hell

A week had passed since everything had happened. Since you ran away from Exo; since you cried in your room for hours, keeping everyone in the house awake from worry.

Exo didn't bother to ask you what the matter was, or who you accused them of trying to replace. They felt like you'd tell them if you wanted to, so why push? It was hard to believe that you lived with three Angels and three Devils for almost two weeks. You already had gotten used to their prescence being in your house.

For the past week, you've been explaining to them the ways humans did things and what certain things were. Things like, how to use a stove, what textbooks from school were for, how to use a pencil, what music was, etc. Kai, Baekhyun, D.O, and Sehun adapted really quickly. As for Suho and Chanyeol, they were a little slower considering they were so stubborn. They said it was because they felt 'insulted' that a human was treating them a child.

Frustrated, you slammed your palms onto the table. "I'm not treating you like kids! I'm just trying to help you be..normal!" you yelled at them. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and Suho just stared blankly at you. You groaned in annoyance. "Come on. Stop making this so difficult." you pleaded. Baekhyun and D.O snickered at you yelling for them. Seeing each other, they stopped and scowled at each other.

The relationship between the six was not getting better. Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun tried to be reasonable at times, but other than that, they still hated each other. What did you expect? They're compelete opposites. Heaven and Hell.

You were still having difficulty grasping the concept. They may be oblivious to human things, but they seemed one hundred percent human themselves, aside from that. You sighed and leaned back against the couch. "WHY GOD HAVE YOU CURSED ME WITH SUCH THINGS?!" you yelled. Chanyeol hissed at you. "I'm not a gift from God." he growled. You looked at him in amusement and smirked. "I said 'curse' , not 'gift'. Don't get ahead of yourself, buddy." you teased. Kai snickered. Chanyeol shot him a look, causing him to put on a completely blank expression as if nothing happened.

All seven of you were sitting in the living room, on the floor. Today you were trying to teach them basic things for school. Such as, math, spelling, and reading. It's not that they were stupid, but they just never read in their life. Baekhyun was already good at reading, he was even a fast reader. The others were alright, but stumbled over a few words. The one who was having the worst time was Kai. He looked at the book and scowled. "I don't ever remember this from when I was alive." he spat. Chanyeol and D.O laughed at him. "You don't remember reading?" they gaped at him. You looked between the three and raised an eyebrow. "You all look so young..and from this time. How long have you been dead?" you asked.

Kai froze at your question. D.O bit his lip in thought. "What year is it?" he asked. "2012." you answered. His eyes widened at that. "It hasn't been that long. How do we not remember any of this stuff?" Baekhyun gaped. You shrugged and crossed your arms. "So, how long have all of you been dead?" you asked again. "Three years." Sehun said. You looked at him in shock. "Really? That's not that long ago." you said quietly. Baekhyun looked at you in amusement. "You know..we're not really..dead." he chuckled. You shrugged. "People die and go to Heaven or Hell. To me, since you say your from there...are still dead weither your breathing or not." you explained.

D.O laughed at you. "Well, I've been 'dead' for four years." he told you. You nodded slowly and looked at the others patiently. "Three." Baekhyun said.

"Six." Suho finally spoke.

"I don't know." Chanyeol sighed. You looked at him and laughed. "It's okay." you smiled. He felt a twitch in his heart and looked at his chest in confusion. *What was that?* he questioned. Shrugging it away as nothing, he returned his attention back to you. "I think it was three. I'm not sure.." he admitted, scratching his head. You nodded slowly and smiled at him again, causing him to feel the twitch in his chest. His eyes widened as he realized it was everytime you smiled. "What magic is this?" he questioned you. You looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Excuse me?" you laughed. Chanyeol leaned forward and lifted up the corner of your lips with his fingers, forcing you to smile. He felt the twitch in his heart again. Letting go, it stopped. When he did it again, he felt it. "You...WHY IS THIS?" he yelled in irritation.

"Okay...someone's gone crazy." you muttered. D.O laughed and patted Chanyeol's shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked his friend. Chanyeol looked at D.O then back at you before shaking his head. "Nothing...forget it." he sighed again, leaning back. You stared at him, then shook your head. "Weirdo..." you said, looking at him warily.

You looked at Kai, realizing he had been silent the whole time. *He always has something to say...is he okay?* you wondered. "Yah. Kai? Gwenchana?" you asked. Kai blinked a few times before he turned and looked at you. Instantly, he smiled his normal greasy smile. "I'm fine." he lied. You looked at him suspiciously. "Why don't I believe you?" you asked. Kai chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know." he said bluntly.

Sehun pouted and tugged on your arm. "We answered, now you have to answer our questions." he said. You looked up at him and swallowed. "Oh...okay." you said quietly. Looking at each of them, you waited for them to ask you something. All of them sat there, biting their lips or puffing them out in thought. "Hm.." Sehun said while tapping his chin.

Suddenly, Suho spoke up without any hesitation. "What was wrong last week? Who were you accusing us of replacing?" he dared to ask. Everyone's eyes widened, but you froze. "Hyung!" Baekhyun hissed. Suho shrugged, unaware of the memories he'd just brought up. "We were all thinking it." he stated. Sehun opened his mouth to retort, but soon closed it, all six of them nodding in unison. "True.." Kai mumbled. "Seriously? You all have been wondering this?" you asked surprised. They all looked at you somberly and nodded. You bit your lip. *I want to tell them...I do. But, I don't want to break down in front of them. Everytime I think of him...I cry.* you thought. Finally making up your mind, you breathed deeply.

"I'm sorry for making you all worry. Fine...I guess I should tell you." you sighed. All of their ears perked up and they leaned closer. You snorted in disbelief. "This isn't a happy fairytale story..don't look so excited." you joked. None of them laughed, they just looked at you expectantly. You sighed and leaned against the couch, bracing yourself for the worst.

"Fine..." you groaned. "Alright..Well...If I start crying...please don't make fun." you pouted. They still just stared at you. With another sigh, you nodded and cleared your throat. "I...I was upset the other day because it was the two year anniversary of someone special to me..that died." you explained, holding back your tears. "It was...my oppa. My older brother. He ment alot to me...and was taken from me so suddenly, two years ago. I'm sorry that I blamed you all, saying you were trying to replace my oppa. But...I felt that my appa only let you stay with us, to fill the void he had from losing his son." They guys all looked at each other, all tension from their hatred, gone. The felt pity for you. All of them.

The six guys were quiet, until Kai spoke up. "What was his name?" he whispered quietly. You looked up at them, tears in your eyes. "H-his name?" you squeaked. Kai nodded at you, patiently waiting.

"...Jung Yunho."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. SO, THANK YOU ALL MY LOVELY SUBBERS & READERS.<33

You all probably guessed it was her brother, eh? I wanted to change it since it was so obvious..but ..nothing came. I wanted a INFINITE or U-Kiss member as her brother..but no ones name has Jung as their surname -__- I was even tempted to change it. hehehe.

Anways...DID YOU ALL SEE INFINITE'S 'THE CHASER' ? DIDN'T YOU DIE FROM THE PERFECTION LIKE I DID? C: HEHEE..WOOHYUN & SUNGGYU <3 SIGH...okay. I'm done..