Bad start

Between Heaven and Hell

After you had went to the principals office, it took you about an hour until the secretary called you up and gave you the six of their schedules. "Thank you!" you bowed and walked out of the office. The ahjumma at the desk had assigned you as the one to show the six of them around the school and to make sure they got to all of their right classes on time. You sighed as you looked at all six papers. "Oldest first." you announced. *More like, I want the mean one to leave first.* you snickered to yourself. D.O caught your snicker and raised an eyebrow. "How is that funny? I really don't understand Earth's humor." he sighed. You blinked at him, not sure how to respond. Deciding not to, you shrugged and walked away. "Follow me." you yelled behind you.

"Who's the oldest?" Sehun asked. You looked at Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O. "Oh..that's right. I assumed it was Suho..but I forgot..you might be older." you realized. Chanyeol looked at Kai. "How old would we be...if we were still alive?" he whispered to him. Kai paused for a second as he tried to remember. "You would be...twenty." he answered. Suho smiled in triumph. "I would be twenty one." Chanyeol shot him a look and sneered. "Who the hell cares?"

Suho rolled his eyes and turned away. You snickered at them and turned to D.O. "You?" He hesitated before answering. "Nineteen..I think." he guessed. You nodded slowly and looked at the rest. "Twenty." Baekhyun answered. Sehun smiled. "Eighteen." him and Kai answered in unison. "Whoa. So..who's older?" you asked, looking back and forth. "I don't remember my birthday." Kai shrugged. Sehun scratched his head as he looked down. "...Mine's..Ugh! I don't know." he pouted. You chuckled and patted his head. "It's okay. You look younger anyways." you teased. Sehun's eyes widened and his bottom lip puffed out even more. "Sunye-ah~" he whined. You smiled and turned to walk away, the six following after you.

"I feel like their mother." you muttered to yourself. Kai heard and smirked, leaning closer to you. "We're about one hundred years older than you. It's impossible to be our mother." he joked. You looked at him, your eyebrows pinched together. "I- How do you hear everything I say?!" you asked in disbelief. Kai shrugged and stood up straight, smiling at you. "I hear everything." he answered. Your lips parted in surprise at his answer. *Can he really?!* you wondered. Kai looked at you in amusement. "You think I'm serious, don't you?" he laughed. You looked at him in annoyance. "Yah! Don't trick me." you snapped. Kai smiled at you, his heart stopping smile.

----

An hour later, you had all of the boys in their right classes. You sighed as you realized you'd most likely get in trouble for missing so many classes. *But I'm sure the principal will explain to my teachers, no?* you thought. With a shrug, you fixed the strap of your backpack and headed to your next class.

----

The day was going by slowly, your mind always drifting off to think about how the guys were doing. *They're not starting any trouble are they? I hope not...Appa won't be pleased.* you thought, worriedly. *I never thought appa would actually let six random guys into our house. Especially....since...he passed away.* your thoughts now turning sad.

Just then, a light bulb clicked in your head. *No way...appa's...accepting them..because of him isn't he?!* Your eyes rounded as you realized that must be it. You quickly shot out of your desk, your teacher looking up at you in concern. "Ms. Jung? Are you alright?" he asked. "I- I'm fine Mr.Nam. But...may I be excused?" you asked. Mr. Nam looked at you in confusion, but let you leave anyways. Without hesitating, you bolted out the door, running towards the doors to your school.

Before you could get outside, a teacher in the hallways stopped you. "Jung Sunye?" he asked. You nodded quickly, wondering what it was he wanted. "The principal wants to see you." he told you before walking away. Your eyes rounded as you wondered what it could possibly be.

As you neared the office, you saw a familiar looking head through the glass that made up her office. Your eyebrows furrowed to together. *Who-?* Your thoughts cut short as you realized who it was. *No way...* you sighed. Opening the door to her office, you hesitantly walked in.

Sitting infront of her desk, were six boys. Six very, very familiar boys. You walked up and stood infront of the principals desk, bowing. "Annyeonghasyeo." The principal waved away your hello and motioned for you to sit in the seventh chair that was pulled up infront of her. "Ms. Jung, please sit." she insisted. You did as told and sat between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Looking at all six faces, you directed your attention back to Mrs. Lee. "What is it?" you asked.

She gravely looked at the six boys infront of her. "These..gentlemen." she started. "Have already been dissruptive. Didn't they just enroll here, Ms. Jung?" she asked. You nodded quickly. "Yes ma'am." She nodded slowly. "I understand they're...family friends? Therefore, I am really counting on you to help these boys understand the rules of our school. Also..teach them better manners." she said, looking directly as Suho.

Suho shot up out of his seat and scowled. "Excuse me?! Who the hell do you think you are, human?! I'll have you know, I have more manners than you can even dream of having you ignorant-"

"Suho!" you yelled and yanked him back down. "I'm so so sorry." you apologized quickly as Suho looked at you in bewilderment. *Did she just..* he trailed off.

The principal looked at him with a hard face, then looked at you. "This is exactly what I'm talking about. He was rude to his teachers. Telling them they didn't have the right to tell him what to do..he also kept calling them 'human'." she explained. "They are humans aren't they?" Suho snapped. You shot him a look, hushing him up. The principal ignored his comment and looked at you. "This was just the start. The others were no better. I will not get into the story, but I just ask of you to make sure that this never happens again. I do not want to see these boys in my office again. Understood, Ms. Jung?" she asked. You quickly nodded. "Yes ma'am. I'm so sorry." you apologized again and stood up.

The boys stood up as well and left without even looking at the principal. As soon as you seven were in the hallway, you spun in their direction. "What's wrong with you?!" you yelled. They looked at you and shrugged. "These humans think they can tell us what to do? I don't think so." Chanyeol snorted in disbelief. You opened your mouth to say something, but soon closed it. "I- Whatever. Come on." you sighed, waving them to follow you.

Kai chuckled as they followed. *She really does act like our mother, doesn't she?* he smiled.