Falling Angels

Between Heaven and Hell

Suho, Baekhyun, and Sehun screamed in terror as they were falling through the sky. Looking around in panic, Sehun tried to grab onto something. Nothing worked, because all they passed were clouds. "Suho!" Sehun screamed, realizing that any second the would crash to Earth. "Do something!" he yelled.

Suho looked at him with wide eyes. "Do what?!" he yelled back. Baekhyun looked around, trying to find something to grab onto, just as Sehun did. Seeing as there was nothing, he sighed in defeat. "We have to do something!" he screamed at the two of them. Sehun nodded and pointed to Suho. "You're the oldest! You think of something!" he demanded. Suho gaped at him, but quickly started to think.

"Our powers!" he yelled. Baekhyun looked at him in confusion. "Water, Light, and Wi- WIND! Sehun you have wind!" he yelled in realization. Sehun's eyes widened at how foolish he was to forget. "I do!" He opened the palms of his hands and held them face down, towards the ground.

Just as he was about use his power, the three of them crashed into the ground, indenting the road they landed on. Groaning in pain, they rolled over on their backs. "That...was the most painful thing I've ever experienced." Sehun groaned. Baekhyun stiffly nodded. "We never would of had to experience that if Baekhyun wouldn't have burned the Tree of Life!" Suho snapped. Baekhyun sat up quickly. "Excuse me?!" he yelled. Suho narrowed his eyes. "You heard me." Scoffing in disbelief, Baekhyun turned away. "Whatever."

Sehun looked around and his eyes widened. "H-hyungs? Are we...on...Earth?" he yelped. Baekhyun and Suho forgot about their arguement and looked around. "Holy..." Suho trailed off.

---

School ended and you were heading home, skipping along the sidewalk. *I wonder if appa is home..* you wondered. You smiled widely and skidded to a stop when you passed a bakery. *Appa likes dounuts, doesn't he?* you questioned yourself and puffed out your bottom lip in wonder. Shrugging, you smiled and walked in. "Annyeonghaseo, Ahjumma!" you bowed politely to the lady at the front counter.

"Oh, hello dear!" she cheerfully waved back. You smiled at her and walked up to the counter. "I'll take, two chinese dounuts, please." She bowed and pulled them out, putting them into a pink box. "There you go." You beamed as you took them from her and paid. "Thank you! Have a nice day!" you yelled as you walked out of the store.

After buying the dounuts, you headed home again. You were walking past an abandoned alley way, like you always did. But today, something caught your eye. You froze and turned slowly, towards the alley.

That's when you noticed three boys sitting there, inside a deep indent of the road. Hesitantly, you walked towards them. "H-hello?" you squeaked. One of their heads snapped in your direction. His eyes widened and he looked back at the other two. "I-I was just wondering if you were okay. I mean, you three look like you fell here.." you said and pointed to the giant crevice. You quickly laughed and waved it away after you said it. "Not that you did. That's not possible." you chuckled awkwardly.

The one raised an eyebrow at you. "Why wouldn't that be possible?" he snapped. You blinked at him, then smiled slightly. "Well, humans aren't heavy enough to indent a road." you explained. The one nodded slowly and looked at the other two in amusement. "Looks like this one isn't as stupid." he smirked. "E-excuse me?" you stuttered.

The three of them stood up and crossed their arms.

"We're Fallen Angels, and you, are going to help us adapt to Earth."