Confession

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNA POV:

Ouh!! It's time to eat our breakfast together?? Everyone is sitting on the table. I don't know When I will be able to reassemble like this again. I think this is a dream. I have got a mom now?? Wow!!! But.. Hyunseung's parents also seems like father . Rarely go home and rarely meet him. HyunSeung has a totally same life like me.. I am so happy , I'll be with you now. I don't need to call me if I'm lonely . You'll always stay beside me! I am daydreaming..

"HyunA!!" Someone hit my hand. It's HyunSeung.

"Wae??" I wake up from that silly dream. "My mom is talking with you." He look at me to show are-you-okay??

"Chusuhamnida .. I'm just too hapy o have a gather and eat together as a whole family." I bow my head.

"It's okay. Where did you school??" She's nice right? But when she call hyunseung She seems to be someone who .

"Ah.. The same as HyunSeung.. CUBE high.." I smile and hit Hyunseung hand I hate getting question , I hope that He'll answer all for me.

"You must have met HyunSeung??" Again , She continues her question. Food!! Quick arrive!! I wannt to stop.

"Yes.. Just once.. and we just met recently, becoming friend recently... Ehehehe." I answer the question awkwardly.

"Why do you seems so happy to meet HyunSeung today??" Oh.. How can I answer this!! I really waht to scream YAHH!! STOP IT! Calm yourself Kim HyunA.. If his mom hate you , You'll not marry him.

"Annii.. Just I seems a bit attracted to him , and who know! he's my fiance now." I force a smile . What stupid answer is that.

"Oh.. Food has arrived , let's eat." Wow!!! I want to eat all , But ... There's his parents...

"I'll just take salad??" I pretend to be a very tender girl.

"Oh.. Here!! Wahh That's why you've got a beautifull body !!" His mom gives me. I want to eat that .. I hit HyunSeung hand to take me that.

"Take it yourself. " He says it out.

"Take what??" My father wants to help me.

"No No.. I mean the juice." HyunSeung!!! Just help me!! You're evil!

"Here..." HyunSeung is so nice , he understand me . But , he do that purposely?? "I've cut it. Just eat it." He continues his food.

"Gomawoo.. Ahh.. If you give me I have to eat it!" So that everyone hear what I mean I said it a bit loud.

"Ah.. Can you eat that??" His mother again..

"Of Course.. It's HyunSeung gifts. I have to.." Indeed I really want to eat this..

We've finished our breakfast. His parents excused themselve becuase they've business job. and my father is the same. They all leave. "AHH!! FINALLY!! Waiter!! Come here!! " I order one waiter, and turn into a bad girl like usual.

"Yah! You're totally changed ! Crazy girl!!" He pat my head.

"Whatever!! Give me 2 steak?? Thank You!" I turn into HyunSeung place.

"Hahh.. If I know it was you I would not have cried in the car , waste my tears." I smile happily , my food will arrive.

"Cry?? You cry?? Omooo.. If your husband is me , you will not cry, wae??" Omoo.. How can I answer this.

"I've said that before , I'm attracted to you a bit.. It's better than to marry anyone I don't even recognize." I wink

"Oh yes.. I'm so sad it's you.. I hate arrogant girl." He moves.

"Waee??? Don't you feel I'm not that arrogant anymore??" I giggle. Yeah! I've changed a lot since I met him.

"Yeah.. Your arrogant decreased .Hoahh I am sleepy.. I don't sleep yesterday." His face show that he's drowsy.

"Kwenchana?? Why You don't sleep??" I look at his face.

"Because I'm scared that I will marry an arrogant . That dream comes true." He stares at me. I know he just joke , he doesn't mean it.

"Tell me the truth!! I'll give you this..." I show him a phone strap. It is a couple strap. one is a man form and the other is woman.

"Couple?? Do you prepare this for me??" He's startled.

"No.. It's just Sohyun and I like it . We decided to use the same , I'll use the one with man. and she'll use the girl. But I've got fiance now... Use it!!" I pat his head.

"Yahh.. It's embarrasing .. I hate couple things." He refuse. "Wae??? We're not lover! You are my fiance. " I try to explain.

"Ah.. What if someone find out ?? No!! Yo Seob will laugh me." He is scared being laugh.

"Hey!! Told them I'm your fiance , no one will laugh you . I'll come to your class and kill them if they dare to laugh my hubby." Oh!! the food arrives. Yummy!!

"HyunSeung!! You want??" I intended to feed him.

"Oh yes.. " He doesn't pay attention that I'm feeding him . He's playing with his phone.

I have finished all my food. "Bill!!" I call the waiter. "Here miss."

"I'll pay with this. be quick!!" I hate waiting.. "Okay.." They quickly run and give me the change.

"HyunSeung !! Quick.." Why did he keep looking at his phone?? I peek..

"Oh.. You're telling about our angagement??" I am happy .

"Yeah.." he walks out with me . "Hey.. Let's date!!" I run and hug him from back. "Mo-moee?? " He's startled.

"Let's date.. We've never play anywhere or go anywhere together!" I enter the car myself.

"With that crazy gown of yours??" He points at my gown.

"Ah!! We'll stop at SoHyun mall!! It's COCL mall." His father is the owner . Every wednesday she'll work there and It's wednesday. I'll meet her.

"Here we are." He stop the car and open the door for me. "Quick!!" I hold his hand. he hold back!! he hold back!!

"SoHyun!!!" I run to her place.

"Woah!! You're with HyunSeung??" She's excited.

"Annyeonghaseyo . Jang HyunSeung , Kim HyunA f--" So Hyun cuts him. "HyunA he's your boyfriend!!! AHHH!!!" O no!! So Hyun don't act like that!! Everyone will know that I love him. "No!!! He's my fiance.. "I turns my face nearer to her and show be quiet face.

"Oh.. Your fiance?? Good boy as your fiance kinda weird , Hyuna.." She understand the situation now.

"Yeahh.. But It's okay.. I'll change into a good wife .." I stuck out my tongue.

"Woahh!!! Hope you'll be a nice couple." She smiles.

"Kekeke.. I'm here to get a simple clothes. T-shirts and pants. Look at me . That stupid angagement party!" I point at myself.

"Where did you get this?? It haven't enter Korea.." She is amazed with this stupid dress.

"My Appa.. He travels , go home and give me lots of this.." I follow her to one of the shop.

"I'll take this this and this!! ready! " I throw my credit crad to SoHyun . She's a good catcher , she catch and pay it. I change my dress into something more usual.

"Tadaaa... Give me back my card!!" She throws it."heigh." I ge it. I smirk.. "Bye! So Hyun!!" I run and hold HyunSeung's hand we walk to the car.

"Where are we going??" He asks me... "Mmm.. where??" I enter the car.

"Just go too........" I don't know..

"Lotte world??" He loves amusement park??

"Arasso!! LET'S GO!!" I giggle , but. That's right.. Couple love to go to amusement park.

"HyunSeung??" I call him . "Waee??" He seriously drive.

"Do yo ever have a girlfriend??" I am curious. "Yeah , once.." He continue to drive.

"Ah.. You're so happy.. You've meet a girl once... But, I haven't meet someone I love and now.. I'm married." I am a bit sad... No!! I love him!!

"That doesn't make different . The girl i dated is just like you?? as arrogant as you are." He sighes.

"Oh.. That's why you hate arrogant girl??" I am so sad. Those that mean he hate me??

"No.. She cheated .. And we've dated only for a week. "  He must be really sad. Mian HyunSeung..

"Mian.. are you sad?? " I try to cheer him. "No.. I've forget her.. I even forget her name!!" He laughs . But , he seems to force it.

"Jinjja?? How can you do it!!" I pretend to believe his words.

"Hehehe.. But I don't hate you." He smiles.

"Yeah.. I know that.. I can read it.. from your eyes??" I laugh ,I can't keep it anymore.

"Moe!! My eyes??" He laughs and we've arrived.

"Lotte World!! I came with my fiance!!" I shouted to the wall.

"Omoo!! Why are you so happy?? Never been here??" He look at me.

"Erm.. I have been her 3 times But now I'm with my family. HyunSeung!! I always visit this place with 4minute." I sigh

"Ok" Let's enter...."

"What should we play??" I am confused. "Do You know running man??" He suddenly cuts me.

"Oh!! of course ,"I nodded ." There's the edition they go here and play Rollercoaster?" He  ask me.

"Oh!! I remember!! Yeah!!" I nodded. "Let's play that!!!" He holds my hand . I hold him back. "Don't lose . We'll hard to find each other here." He never release his hand.

"Arasso.." I smiled , Woahh.. My heart grew flower!!

Let's play.. Let's play.. I walk together with him.  I play that. Wow!! crazy !! I feel like I have dead. my whole body is pale after I get out from there.

"are you ok??" He is talking with me.

"No.. un okay.. I'm dying.." I am so scared. "Yahhh.. HyunA .. I'm here.." His voice wake me up.

"Waee?? I'm here too.." I don't know what just happened.

"Ahh.. You're shocked?? Omo!! I thought you'll die of heart attack." He holds my hand and continue.

"You know??" He ask me. "Know what?" I am confused.

"This placed consist the world largest indoor theme park . It's on Guiness World Record. I'm happy that our country is really great." He loves korea that much?

"Yeah! Me too! I'll never leave korea." I am really proud of korea. Everyone love korea. Thank you.

"Look at that ATLANTIS ADVENTURE" he points it.

"Ahh.. I'm scared.." I am scared by all silly game.

"I'm heree.. comeonn.." He shows his puppy eyes. "Nee.."

"Wow!! It's a rollercoaster game again , will you be okya??" He look at me.

"Of course!! I'm Kim HyunA!! " I enter the door

"miss... To play this you must be 174 or shorter.." A waiter told us.

"How tall am I ?? " there's a tall indicator. "Ahh.. I'm 164 I can enter!!" I smile.

"HyunSeung , you??" He haven't enter the indicator.

"Sorry.. I'm 176 . Mian, ride it yourself ." Moe?? I'm not going to ride it alone!! YAHH!!

"Yahh!!! No! I'm not going to ride it..." I am scared. "Miss... he's just 2 cm more , let him enter.. pleaseee" I broke the rules.

"Sorry miss.. We're not allowed to do that here. It's dangerous." She bowed.

"Whatever!!! HyunSeung , let's find other.." I smile at him.

"I am so tall.. I can't ride that " He's arrogant too.

"Where did you get that arrogant huh?? Throw it away." There's Gyro drop. Woww!!

"HyunSeung... Look at that , gyro drop. We'll not die if ride that right??" I am really scared of heiight..

"I guess no.. I am also a bit scared.." We're scared of height.

"Let's try it!! Others don't die , let's ride it!!" I drag him.

"No!!! It's... It's,,.. so horrible." He's scared.

"Stop that face !! Follow me!!" I drag him.

we enters it... Huffff~~ Relax HyunA!! You must not scare.. He'll be as brave as you are!!!

Goo HyunA!!! Oh no!! It's moving!! It's moving.. I closed my eyes , even when it just move a bit..

"You said you're brave?? It just move like this!!" He shout.

"Moela~!! I'm so scared!!" I closed my eyes , pray and do everything that'll help me safe.

we finished the game. Wow!! I am si scared. "HyunSeung.. That's scary ride." I am startled.

"I'm not sacred any more!! Be like me!!" He points at himself.

"Hheehe.. Ok" I old his hand. I'm scared of being lost.

"HEII!! there's Gyro swing!!" He's so excited.

"Whatever.. I hate all that gyro gyro.. Stupid gyro.." I mumble

"It's more possibility to die HyunSeung.." I mumble.

"Hei!! If you want to mumble don't say it so loud.. I can hear that.." He stays beside me.

"If we ride that , we're 98% die." I am so scared .. Why there's that kind of game?? Scary!!

"Noo.. It's safe.. It's the best , come on!!!" He drag me now.

"No!!!! I drag back." I have enough power to against him.

"Stop it." He carry me. "YAAH!! put me down !! I'll ride it !! People are watching!!" I hit him.

"Of course.. Kekke" He giggle.

"They're lover??" "Oh!! I envy her , that guy is mine" "Wowww!! cute lover"

"Look at them , They're sweet couple." "Yeah. The man and the girl is perfect."

"What are you looking at!!!" I get mad at them. and get red.

"HyunSeung!! You makes me like a fool!! Arghh!! Let's enter it!!" I hold his hand and enter it..

Againn.. I'm playing this because You HyunSeung!! If I die here !! You'll follow me to hell!!!

I am so scared. I froze there . I can't even screamed. HyunSeung and the other are screaming. But I'm silent.

"Hey.. You're so cool Just now!!! " HyunSeung praised me.

"Waee??" I am confused.

"You don't scream . " He thought I'm that brave??

"I am scared until my lips can't open arr!!!" I hit him..

"Ok!! Here we are the most popular game !! Pharaoh's Fury!!" HyunSeung is extremely excited.

"Arasso!! Let's ride it." I know he'll force me If I don't ride it.

"Ok!!!" He hold me and enter.

"Woww.. Indian.. " I mumble.

"I can hear it!!" he glare at me.

"Waee??" I hit him.

"Let's startt!!" We finished the ride.

"Hoekkk I want to .." I am dizzy.. all the ride threw us around.

"Kwenchana??" He pat my head and my back.

"Yeah.. Let me have some fresh air.." I sigh.

"Let's ride ferris wheel.. It's calm.." Okay!! I like that!!

"Hold me hyunseung, I'll lost myself.. I'm a bit dizzy.." I hold him. "Oh!! okay" He hold me back.

We enter ferris wheel. Ah.. This is the best place for a kiddy like me. For someone who's scare at everything.

"Kwenchana??" He ask me again.

"Nee.." I smile and look outside. the skies is orange. It's a long play for us.

"HyunSeung.. are you hungry?? You just take breakfast , no lunch." I stare at him . Is he okay??

"Ne.. I ate a lot.. I really miss my parents It's so happy to meet them , I ate really much." Oh.. That's good.

"Seung.. Do you hate your parents?" I don't hate my father..

"No.. They're doing that for me. But.. They just have too much money , right?" He stared at me.

"ahh.. yess.. me too , I feel like that to my father." I look at the view from window.

"Ahh.." The situation turns awkward when we saw someone kisiing.

"Oh god.. No other place to do that??" I mumble..

"I can hear that.. " He look at them. "Whatever.. It's disgusting!!" I am jealous with them!!

"Jealous??" He stared at me , that eyes I can't resist it.

"Aniii.. I've got my fiance." I smile at him.

"Hyun.. what are you doing??" He moves his face nearer.

"No.. Just want to check if you're okay or not." He smile and go back.

"Hyun.." I mumble softly.... I can't resist his eyes. I move myself and kiss him.

"Yah!!" He startled. "Seung.. I love you.." I hug him. I can't control myself anymore. I want that he's mine.. He's mine.

"Yes.. me too . I love you HyunA." He kiss me back , he pulled me nearer so that he can kiss me deeper.

I kiss him back, the situation is getting hotter. and my lips move a bit so i can get breath. I put my hands in his neck . His lips is so sweet??

I am so happy.. "Seung.. Don't leave me.." I cry after all.

"I'll never leave you .. I love you , Sorry I always keep my feeling.. I thought you don't love me." He hugs me. I cry in his chest.

"I love you since the first time i met you.." I confess. He giggle.

"Moe?? So that binocular is you're stalking me??" He stare at me.

"YAHH!! stop teasing me!! I'll kiss you !!" I smirk and the ferris wheel has done it's job.

He brought me home. "Good night , Baby." He kiss my forehead.

"I want more !" I kiss his cheek. and run away.

"Ck! childish as always."


2 Hyun already confessed !! OMOO!! SO HAPPY!!

THANK YOU!!

SUBSCRIBE YAHH!!!

I've change the font!! Thank you for the advicee !!! *bow*

HELP ME WITH MY NEW FANFICS: MY BOYFRIEND IS A VAMPIRE!!

it's still about 2hyun!! Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186417

I decided lotte world as their date destination because I eally wanted to go there!!

I always dream to be there!! AHH!! I hope i will be able to be there , I can only watch the videos and photos now frownfrown

Oh i want to share this , this is not mine . Credits belong to its owner!!

 

I guess that's enough.. My internet is like tortoise.