Jealousy and Love Rival

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNA POV:

Tralalala~ Wake up HyunA today you'll meet HyunSeung your fiance!! If I look at myself on the mirror, I'll saw a white wings. No golden wings. It symbolize happiness. I run to window "HYUNSEUNG!! SARANGHAE!!" I shouted through the window. Ough!! Why no one respond?? Is he sleeping?? "Na Du Saranghae!! " He shouted . "Aahh!! Just wake up??" I look at his sleepy eyes. "Uhm-Uhm" he nodded."SeungAh?? Haven't eaten yet??" I stare at him. "Not yet. He's still sleeping!! but your voice cracks our dream and wake up." He shows me the sleepy Seung Ah. His feather is so soft. I wanna kiss Seung Ah.. "Seung Ah!! Just wait!! one month again , Omma will be beside you !!" Oh !! It's like I've been waiting to marry him all this time.

"Kim Hyun Ah??? Why are you so excited by a wedding??" Ah!! he teased me again. "moela!!" Bam! I close the window. Huahh... I am so happy , I can't imagine If i wake up and saw his face everyday. It's gonna be like heaven. No thinking HyunA!! I slap myself. Look at you , you're so beautifull . "PAPA JUNG!!!" I run and hug him.

"How is your sleep HyunA??" He calls me HyunA since the incident my father wanted to slap me.

"Nice!!! Let's have breakfast!!" I grab chopsticks and spoon. "Why don't we ask mr.Jang to join??" He means HyunSeung??

"Oh!! Arasso!! I'll go and find him!!" I cross the road and knock the door *Knock Knock* He opens the door , "Morning HyunSeung!!" I hug him super tight. He's like a teddy bear for me. "Morning HyunA.. Why are you here?? join my breakfast??" He shows me the burnt food.

"Eww.. You're going to eat that?? Join me!! Seung Ah , let's go to omma house." I drag him and carry Seung Ah in my hand.

"Papa Jung !! He's here. Let's start!!" I am hungry...

"Annyeonghaseyo.." HyunSeung is so formal and he sat beside me.

"Papa!! Do you believe love at first sight??" I started a conversation.

"It's just a fairy tale. Nothing is like that , But there is destiny . HyunA.." He doesn't believe it?? It happens to me when I saw HyunSeung.

"Hey!! It's not a fairytale. When I saw HyunSeung at a stationery shop. I feel like the world is only him. " I blush , It's kinda embarrasing for me to speak it out .

"Jinjja?? You really love me at that time?? Eventhough I do nothing good to you , I yell at you." He giggle.

"Is it?? Then it's destiny and your life is like a fairytale. You're like a princess HyunA. " Papa Jung praise me.

"Ahhh... Papa!! I'm not a princess.. I'm queen?? I'll marry HyunSeung soon!!" Why did i keep mentioning marriage? No one seems to talk about that and i keep say marry marry.

"Yes.. But , throne is not given on the same time as your marriage . Thorne is given when a king has dead . You're princess." HyunSeung really want to make me into a lower position in this throne.

"Aissh.. Quick !! Finish all !! I must go quickly today!!" I pull Hyunseung shirt slightly. "Arasso!! Wait please , the breakfast is so awesome!" He loves to eat?? Me too..

"Finish!! Good bye . Mr. Jung .. I'll be going!! Let's go hyuna!! " He drags me outside.

"Heyy!! Wait!! How can we go to school without Papa Jung??" I mean there's no car man!! I don't want to drive , I'm lazy..

"Look at that princess !!" He pointed at a hot car.


"It's yours?? Jinjja?? Woww!! You're not losing to me??" I point at all my hot car.

"Yess.. It's our marriage gift . I got it from my cousin , he said congrats!!" He open the car door for me.

"Gomawoo!! Happy that my hubby has his own car , not his parents car. I know this is 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i " I wink , I know all

"Kekekeke... Let's go!!" He starts the engine and the car started to move . We pass Seoul roads and arrive to school. Gikwang is there!! I run out and leave HyunSeung behind.

"Kwang!!!! " I run and hug him tightly. "How are you?? I miss you so much!! Sorry I skip class yesterday!!" I put my puppy face.

"Why do you go here with him??" Kwang pointed at Seung.

"Yah!! Up to me!! You're not my boyfriend!!" I hit him. "Bye Seung!! I'll go first!!" I run and drag Kwang , we walk infront of the building.
"Kekeke.. I haven't been in school for one day , how's the school??" I mean how do you control the school yourself.

"Easy?? I enter the penalty class again!!" Wow! I hate that class.

"Wew.. who's the teacher?? If it's miss Shen , or Mr. Kang just bully them and leave." I hit him lightly.

"But.. It's Mr. Im , Oh !!! I am so scared at that time , this new teacher!! Oh you must see his face , really terrible!!" He make a scared face.

"Jinjja?? I'll enter that class ! Penalty class today , so that I'll meet him??" I giggle.

"You're still as cute as ever." He pinch my cheek. "Comeon let's go to class!!" He drag me.

"Arasso!!!" I put my hand in my forehead , means salute.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

We pass Seoul roads and arrive to school. She run out and leave me behind.

"Kwang!!!! "she run and hug him tightly. "How are you?? I miss you so much!! Sorry I skip class yesterday!!" What's with that face?? I'm your fiance!!

"Why do you go here with him??" That man pointed me. I pretend to lock the car .

"Yah!! Up to me!! You're not my boyfriend!!" Yah!! Tell him I'm your fiance , That man!!! . "Bye Seung!! I'll go first!!"She run and drag That man, They walk infront of the building.
"Kekeke.. I haven't been in school for one day , how's the school??" She talks with him closely

"Easy?? I enter the penalty class again!!" Penalty clas?? So.. He's one of the trouble maker?? He's Gikwang?? I am overhear.

"Wew.. who's the teacher?? If it's miss Shen , or Mr. Kang just bully them and leave." She hit him?? Yah!! Let go of your hand from him.

"But.. It's Mr. Im , Oh !!! I am so scared at that time , this new teacher!! Oh you must see his face , really terrible!!" He tickle HyunA

"Jinjja?? I'll enter that class ! Penalty class today , so that I'll meet him??" she giggle. Did she really add me as her fiance?? or he thought that fiance is bestfriend?? I am worried , that she'll like that man.

"You're still as cute as ever." He pinch my princess cheek. "Comeon let's go to class!!" He drags her away.

"Arasso!!!" she put my hand in her forehead . She follows him.

"HyunSeung!!! What are you looking at??" BEAST member come out suddenly.

"No.. Nothing.. I just wonder why you guys haven't arrived." I lie.

"You're looking at Kim Hyun Ah?? " Yoseob notices??

"No... More like , I'm looking at Gikwang." I lie.

"You're gay?? Don't look at man !" JunHyung hit my chest.

"Ah!! Just.." Yoseob cuts me" He's jealous!!"

"No... To tell you the truth , I'm her fiance now. She's mine." I talk to the point.

"Jinjja?? Since when?? You two rarely talk." DooJoon investigating me??

"Since..... yesterday?? I skip the class , it's to meet her parents." I am so proud. But , I try to act cool.

"Hyung!!! Do you love her?? Arranged marriage is so sad." DongWoon stare at me.

"Maybe?? " I don't admit my feeling.

"Come on!! Class time!!" Junhyung runs . and we all run to follow him.

Class time , The teacher enter.  We stand up. "Good morning teacher ." and added a bow. Then sit.

"HyunSeung , You're the class monitor . Any of them making trouble??" She likes to ask me something like that.

"No." I shook my head. "Oh.. Ok then . I'll introduce you a new teacher . I'll be gone for 3 weeks and he'll take care of you ." All the student look at the man that enter. Wow!! His face is terrible, he makes all of us scared.

"You may introduce yourself Mr Im." So.. He's Mr. Im Gikwang talk about. Yeah .. He's pretty scary. How can HyunA enter the pinalty class today?? She'll be beaten to death. I shook my head , I can't concentrate.

"Good Morning students , I'm teacher Im. My name is Im Jae Suk . I'll train you all to turn into someone responsible, have manner ,,neat ,diligent , obey the rules , Strong , yet educative. " Wow!! He thinks that we're on conscription?? We're going to train?? What kind of creature he is?

"No one is allowed to disobey the rules, If you make a small mistake I'll send you to the Penalty class. " What's so scary about that class?? It's just an additional class for people who make trouble to study back.

"And the teacher of Penalty class is me , Everyday I'll be there to teach the one with no manner a lesson. Yesterday!!" He slams the table. "A student name Lee Gikwang Disobey the rules may not talk in the class, no daydreaming , reply to teacher talk , eating at class, and the worst  He throws paper to show that he's mad at me . You know what happen to him??" He's kill ?? No, he's here today. "He join the penalty class alone. and I'll eat him . He's dead in that class, Imagine , a bad student turn into a good boy . I just enter 17 class, and he's being quiet and an educative man . But , There's a girl . Dare to against me. When I say No talking is allowed . What did she say?? she says what if i wanted?? That's an no manner question , she's send to the penalty class. You'll end like that too." What?? That girl must be HyunA. !! She's a trouble maker indeed. I can't protect her.. What can I do??

"WHATEVER!" I intend to make him mad and send me to penalty class.

"You the class monitor . Penalty class when THE CLASS FINISH." His face is so scary . But, I just want to meet HyunA.

Class has finished. "What did you do just now??" DooJoon hits me.

"Are you crazy?? HyunSeung!! You're dead!!" Yoseob get serious now.

"That girl was HyunA. come on guys!! I've heard Gikwang said that it was terrible , How come , I'll let her there alone??" I stare at them.

"You're not HyunSeung anymore. Crazy??" JunHyung hits me.

"He is crazy with HyunA. How can you like her , since when??" They approach me.

"Dunno." I get out from the class and walk to Penalty class. There's HyunA. Eh , there's another guy.

"HyunA .. You have to thank me! If not , You'll be lonely in that monster class." He grab hyunA hand.

"Ah!! thank you. " She's not that happy with him. "HyunA.. Mian.. I don't really want to do that.." What did he mean??

"Do what?? Oh.. Dump me ??" What ? that guy dump her?

"Yea.. I said that i love Victoria? It's all a lie. My mom don't allow us. But, She allows us now." His eyes can control HyunA. I saw it.

"Yeah... What do you mean , Joon oppa??" She is acting . She wants to run.

"You know what i mean , HyunA.... Let's start over . will you??" His eyes meet HyunA. HyunA is freezing. What am I doing here?? I must go!! She doesn't love you HyunSeung .. Just , because she must protect her father company , she acts like that. !! I was being fool by her. I walk away and sit at the cafetaria , day dreaming.

HYUNA POV:

"You know what i mean , HyunA.... Let's start over . will you??" His eyes meet mine. I.. I.. seems still have my feeling for him.

"Moela~ I'm going to marry someone in one month , oppa.. Eventhough I love you , there's no use. I am confuse with myself." Who did i love?? HyunSeung?? Joon Oppa?? I'm going crazy. When i saw lee joon . My heart hurts , when he tells me to start again , I feel like there's a way for me to be happy. HyunA you have Seung already.

"Whoo?? Did i ask too much??" He really love me?

"HyunSeung , jenius class. No.. " I just answer him shortly. "Oppa!! we must enter the Penalty class now!!" I hit him. Why did my heart race again?? I seems to have forgotten him . Just because he says start again , I-I-I love him back?? How come!!


HYunseung jealous?? Seems like lee Joon is going to take HyunA away.

Kya!! Happy :3 Gomawoo reader!! Sorry slow update!!

I am a bit busy and I have to update "My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!!"

Please don't get mad :(

GOMAWOO!!