Wedding will arrive soon *Thump*

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNA POV:

"Bye-Bye!!" I wave my hand to him. I run to enter my house. Hoah!! So tired , what kind of punishment is that?? I guess Gikwang was told to do that and alone? Poor Kwang ... I really miss HyunSeung so much. i enter my house. "annyeong papa!!!" I run and hug him.

"Annyeong , today or tomorrow.  your father will go home , he said that he'll bring your wedding gown." He tells me good news!

"Jinjja??ahh.. it'll be the prettiest gown." I happily sit on the sofa and turn on tv. There's SuperJunior .

"I wonder what make them popular.." I switch the tv channels. there's nothing to watch.

"Ah!! crazy TV! I'm already tired of becoming a maid and you don't give me any fun!!" I throw the remote on the floor.

"What happened hyuna? maid??" Papa Jung sits beside me.

"Yeah!! that teacher Im.. He made me and hyunseung maid. " I am so tired , i wanna faint.

"Take care of yourself for tis day okay?? Your appa will be mad if he knew that..." Oh yes!! Appa will go home.. I must be happy.

"Ohh yes! hehe.. I wanna find HyunSeung and tell him." I wave my hand and walk out.

I stand in front of HyunSeung house and knock it. "Knock-knock"

"Who is it??" he open the door.

"Tadaa!! Your fiance! " I run and hug him.

"Oh.. what do you want?? miss me??" He hold my hand and bring me to his living room.

"Ah!! Don't say that .. Appa will go home today!!!" I smile.

"Jinjja?? Why did he go home today?" He gives me a glass of orange juice.

"The wedding gown.. maybe your tuxedo is included??" I giggle.

"I hope that all of them will be a simple one , I hate something exaggerate" Yah!!! How can a wedding gown simple?? It must be fabulous!!

"Yah!!! I like the exaggerate one!!" I act like a child begging toys from parents.

"Don't marry me " He stuck out his tongue.

"Ah!! I'll not marry you!! I wanna find Joon!!" I try to make him jealous.

"Yahh!!!" He hugs me. "Don't go.. I love you." His voice is right in my ear, I can feel his breath.

"Me too..." yeah, maybe my feeling to LeJoon was broken heart. He release his hug.

"I'll cook for dinner !! Eat here." He smiles , yes he's my fiance and the best chef i ever know!

"Ahh!! If we marry , you'll be the household husband. You'll cook." I stuck my tongue out and find Seung Ah.

"Yeah.. Pity me. My bad wife.." He giggle.

"Seung.. Don't you think we must release Seung Ah??" I feel.. you know... He's like my son to me.

"Yeah.. i think we have to do it. He's still a wild animal." He turns his head.

"I really think that we must do it.. But, he's my son." my eyes turn red. I hold my tears.

"HyunA he's wild. We can't keep him like this." He walk to my place and sit beside me.

"I know... That's why I want to release him.." I hold my tears.

"Don't be so sad.. He'll sad too..." He stare at my reddish eyes.

"Umm.. I know he'll never forget me ..." I pat Seung Ah's head I can't hold my tear anymore. He's the one who give me time to be with HyunSeung .Without him , maybe I'll just have an arrangemarriage with him.

"Umm.. Seung Ah will never forget us and we'll love him forever." He hugs me. I cry in his chest. I can't hold this tears anymore.

 "It's okay.. Just cry.." He talk softly.

"OKAY!! SEUNG AH!! I'LL RELEASE YOU!!" suddenly i shouted to stop myself from crying. I wipe my tear.

"Okay.. Let's make a goodbye party.." Oh!! yes!! I agree with that.

"Yes yes!! I'll play with SeungAh and you, HyunSeung. stop cooking!! We'll have dinner together with Papa Jung!!" I smile.

"Okay.. wait , let me change..." He walks to his room.

"I wanna see your room!!" I run and follow him. He enters his room and his room is really tidy. He has no maid?? How can it so tidy.

"Ah!! Your bed.." I throw myself there.He is looking at his wardrobe.

"Seung!! I'll choose your shirt!!" I come and stand beside him.

"Ah!! I'm so tired.." He throw himslef on the bed.

"Me too.. Mr.Im!! I'll kill you!!!" I choose him a simple shirt. "Here.. Just wear something comfortable , you'll come to my house . We're family.. It's okay." I mean you don't need to dress like going to someone house.

"Oh.. " He takes the clothes. he stands up and opens the button of shirt he's wearing.

"Seung!!! There's agirl here!!" My face is red.

"I'm your fiance.." He's trying to play with me , right?? "HyunSeung!!!! Yah!!!" I move to back slowly.

"HyunA.. why your face is so red??" He stare at me.

"You!!! Change your shirt in other place!!" Ah!! It's so embarrasing . But , I really want to see his body.. No!! Positive thinking HyunA!!

"I'm your fiance , one day.. We'll.." He doesn't continue his word.. I try to think for it..

"Moe??! Jang HyunSeung!!!" I move back and I can't move anymore . It's a corner.

"You know what i mean.." He moves nearer.

"what do you mean??" I try not to understand all he's saying.

"You don't know?? Let me show you." He moves closer and kiss me deep. I try to push him away. Our tongue battle , he let go of my lips and continue to kiss my neck roughly. his hand hugs me and i try not to moan. He continue to kiss my lips again. our tongue battle , I don't let him to enter and our tongue meet. I circle my arms on his neck and he kiss on my neck again, that's my sweet spot and  I felt shiver in all my bone. "M.mh.. Seuung.." I moan. I can't help it. He stops and kiss on my forehead.

"I can't do anything more than that , HyunA ." He giggle.

"A-ah-ah?? You're ert!!!" I sit on his bed.

"Do you know what i mean now??" So he's teasing me??

"What?!!! Go and change!!!" I'm all red. I really wanted to continue it. But , He just play.

"Arasso , I love you. I'll change here. You can get out if you want .it's okay if you want to see." He smirks.

"I'm tired. I'll sleep here . and close my eyes." I pretend to sleep.

"Huhh.. always so cute.." He pinch my cheeks. I close my eyes. But , I wanted to see his chest, just his chest.

Oahh.. his brownish chest , he must always work out to have that. The chest i alway like.. I close my eyes again , i'm not going to see anything more tha that.

"I'm ready!!" He sleeps beside me.

"Let's go!!" I smile awkwardly. I turn my face and our face is just a few centimeters away. We're together in a bed. He moves and kiss me lightly.

"Let's go!" He drag my hand . I feel warm now. I really want to be with him forever.

"SeungAh!! Follow us ." I grab his cage and follow HyunSeung steps.

"Papa Jung!!" I run and put seung ah cage in the table.

"HyunA... bird is dirty , put it in floor ." Oh.. This is dining table. But.. But..

"He's not a normal bird!!He's my son.." I smile.

"HyunSeung , you're here??" Papa Jung smile at HyunSeung. I feel so shame when my eyes meet his. Ah!! Because of what happens just now.

"Yes Papa.. HyunA wants to make a goodbye party with SeungAh. We'll let it fly back."He smile and comes to Seung Ah place.

"HyunA let's take selca!!" He smile to me. "Ungh" I nodded. I put SeungAh in my hand and grab it lightly so that it would not die.

"1 ... 2... 3..." We get photo of SeungAh and us. I really hope this will be our family picture??

"Let's eat!! The meal is ready!" Ahjumma calls us.

"Let's eat Seung! " I hold his hand and sit beside him.

"Look there!! The best couple." The voice of someone i love the most..

"Appa!!!!" I run and hug him. "Bogoshipoe!!!"

"Ohh.. Na du bogoshipoee... HyunSeung!!" He calls hyunseung. HyunSeung bows and smile.

"HyunA and Seung Look at this." He take out the wedding gown and the tuxedo... at this momment I hope that It's a totally magnificient dress... I know HyunSeung must have been hoping for simple tuxedo.. Ah!!! I close my eyes and peek at the gown.

"This is the forth most expensive wedding gown in the world. It's more expensive then Kate middleton dress!! It costs me $1.5 million . Imagine that my daughter. Fashion designer Jad Ghandour and Danasha Luxury unveiled this luxury dress valued at $1.5 million during Miami International Fashion Week in 2010. The Danasha Luxury Gown features 75 Carats of high spec diamonds hand-picked from Antwerp, Belgium and 250 grams of 18 k gold. The material used is Taffeta. The dress and jewels were completely handmade." Appa explained it clearly. How can my wedding gown so beautifull?? How about HyunSeung??

"And for HyunSeung!! Italian fashion house Brioni has been making men’s suits since the end of World War II. They’re most famously associated with that suave secret agent, James Bond, who has worn Brioni suits since 1995.Brioni tuxedos start at $3,000 and can cost upwards of $10,000 or more." He points at a tuxedo. It's the most expensive!! That's wear by James Bond??

"Appa! I don't like something like that." I know he'll say that soon.

"Seung.. I've been searching for this . Get it.. I can give this only once." My appa seems melts HyunSeung heart.

"Arasso... But , if you're going to give me another gifts. Don't get me something exaggerate like that." He smile.

"HyunSeung!!! I want that!!" I kiss the gown.. Oh my god!! If a thief enters my house. He'll take this .. I'm sure . It's .. the most expensive !!!

"Okay.. Gamsahamnida .." He walks back to the dining table. "Ah!! I'm hungry!!" He do that so all people can sit back and eat.

"HyunSeung!! Me too!!" I sit beside him. Our wedding will arrive soon.. Suddenly I thought of the things i did in his room. Married relationship can do more than that right?? My face turn red. "Let's eat!!" Papa Jung , Appa , me and HyunSeung sit there and start to move our spoon.


Maybe I'll make a part on their wedding??

I'll make two . For the people under 18 years old and for older than that. .

I can't make a !! But I'll try!!!

Thanks Subscriber!!! Reader!!

SUBSCRIBE :D

If you guys want to read more fanfics you can read :

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire!!

Here is the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186417/my-boyfriend-is-a-vampire-hyuna-hyunseung-supernatural-vampire-troublemaker-2hyun-hyunseunghyuna . Thank you!!