1 month to wedding and HyunA birthday.

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNSEUNG POV:

why did you run away?? Don't be a loser.. HyunSeung controls your mind!! I walk to the class , there's just the 3 of us. me , HyunA and that guy. I try to be normal. I don't know what happen!! Okay!

"HyunA annyeong!" I hug her.

"Annyeong... you're weird seung." Yes , I am...

"Am i?? I just want to greet my fiance." That guy must know that I'm her fiance.

"Whatever!! " She sits there.

"He's your fiance??" That guy ponts at me.

"Yes.. Hyunseung this is Lee Joon . Lee Joon this is HyunSeung." she must added him as friend.

"Hi.." Lee Joon smile, whatever. "Hi."

HyunA sits in the middle of us. "HyunA , get pencil??" Lee Joon don't even have pencil?

"Here .. " She smiles that big for him.

"HyunA . Mom asks me about wedding gown... I let her settle that all , ok??" I makes her look at me.

"Sure!! Appa will buy a fantastic gown.. Ah!! I can't imagine it.. It'll cost as expensive as a house." She's happy with beautifull dress??

"Ehm!!" teacher Im arrives . 3 of us stand up "Good afternoon sir!!" We bow.

"Sit down" We follow his order and sit. "Today , I'll teach you manner!! The 3 of you is lack of manner. Do you know what is manner??"

"A way of doing something or the way in which a thing is done or happens." I answer it. " it's also A way of acting; bearing or behavior." I continue my explanation.

"Good. I guess you know the meaning but can't do it??" He satre at me with his really terrible face.

"Ahh?? No... I am here to follow her." I point at HyunA.

"Hahaha!! Lover?" He walks near me now. and keep staring at me.

"No... Fiance..." I can't answer it quickly. His eyes froze and sealed my mouth.

"Whatever!! I'll teach you all. Lee Joon start from you!! WHAT MAKES YOU ENTER THIS CLASS??" He slam his table.

"Playing in class, Brash and replying teacher's word!!" He show that he's mad to answer this question.

"WHAT AGAIN!! THERE'S TWO MORE!!" Teacher's eyes is so wild . Like he's going to eat LeeJoon.

"Trying to help HyunA and showing my not happy face to a teacher." He answer that all?? What's my wrong then?? Why did he help HyunA?? !! That guy , he likes HyunA??

"HYUNA!! YOUR TURN !! WHAT'S YOUR WRONG??"

"Replying teacher's word , brash , and ......." She's red. What did she do??

"THERE'S MORE!! 1 MORE!!" He slams the table and walk here.

"Stare at a teacher with bad eyes , drawing HyunSeung in my book and playing with my phone!! Argh!! Is that enough??" God! draw me?? She's crazy.

"There's a lot that i don't know huh?? You answer me with a high tone now?? Brash!!" His hand move to hit her.

"Stop it." I catch his hand. "A teacher is some one who teach a student moral lesson , school lesson . If a teacher hits a student . Teacher , you know what that means??? It means you're the one with lack of moral , manner and you're the one who's brash. Teacher , you just send us here and she has answer the question more than you wanted. You should tell her that she's a very honest girl. Do you think being a teacher is to lead the student? So that all student will obey your rules. Sorry.. If you do that , In 5 days. This school will drop you out. This CUBE HIGH is not for someone who teach moral but lacks of moral himself. And she's a girl teacher. As a man , why are you hitting a woman?? You're not more than a loser. Okay I admit my faulth . I try to follow Hyuna, I want to protect her , I reply to your word , I am advicing a teacher , and I grab your arms." I ended all my explanation with a grin.

"What's that?!!! You two!! HyunA and HyunSeung clean all the class in first ground !! No MANNER!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT??" Bamm!! He slam the door.

"HyunSeung.. I'll get her .." Lee Joon passed and whisper so that I can hear him.

"!! Go away!!" I stare at him.

"Wae?? Let's become a maid now!! I never touch a mop before , You mop and I'll sweep . Arasso??" She's always so cute.

"Arasso!!" I smile and squat. "Why do you squat??" She's startled right?? Keke..

"I'll give you a piggyback. Just to round this school a while!!" I giggle myself

"Ah!! Seung!!!" she uses her power and kick me.


"Ouch .. It's hurt." I stand up . "You must pay for me.." I stare at her.


"Pay for what??" She stare at me. "For kicking me." I tickle her. "Stop it!!! How can i pay??" Ohh.. She really wanna know?? She musn't regret.


"Only love me. arasso??" I kiss her cheek.


"Omo!! of course!!I'm a loyal girl." She kiss my cheek back.


"What about that LeeJoon??Seems like he love you." Ahh.. I reveal that I'm jealous.


"He?? Oh... I also feel like i wanted to have him back ." She is stressed? She love him.


"Then , what's him to you??" I pat her head.


"Me ?? I don't know. He's my ex-boyfriend.. He dumps me . and I really go crazy without him.. Haha What I'm talking about??" Her eyes is all red.


"Let your tear out.. It's okay." I am jealous. But , I understand , girls can't forget their past easily.

"But.... I'm crying for him . I must stop.. He tells me that he love me and he wants us to be together. I can't choose you or him." She cries more and more and put her head on my chest.

"HyunA .. believe yourself, Who do you miss the most?? you worry the most?? That's your love." I kiss her forehead. I am scared she'll answer him.

"You... Hyunseung..." She hugs me. ." Jinjja?? I am worried of you." I hug her back.

"I'm Okay... Oppa , I want to get my revenge." What she call me Oppa?? Wooww!! I'm happy!!!

"Call my me Oppa again , I really like it!!" I smiles and she giggled.

"Oppa Oppa Oppa!!!" She laugh.

"Revenge?? What will you do??" I stare at her.

"I'll beat him .. I mean I'll date him and sump him like he do to me." Then he'll date other guy?? She'll act cute to that guy??

"Moe??! You're going to date him?? How can you date 2 guys." I am a bit mad at her, How can she do this??

"Yeah... But... The feeling i feel is revenge.. I'll kill him with my hand!!" She lifted her broom.

"But... I don't like it." I pouted. "Oppa!! I'll not love him.. Please??" She pleaded.. Ottoke??I can't reject that.

"Yeah.. Don't be too near to him? Arasso??" I pouted.

"Arasso Oppa!! Let's clean this all!!!" She's so in spirit.

"Arassoo.. " I don't really know how to use a mop. Just mop it all and end it HyunSeung.. Hoamm..

"HyunSeung!! Mop it like this , Ahjumma always mop it like this." She says she never touch a mop, but still.. She's the one who teach me.

"Ohhh.. It's like this?? I don't know!" I laugh.

"You're always like that Seung!!" She continues sweeping.

2 hours has passed and we clear all this place. "Aghh my back will crack." She cried out.

"Me too... Let's eat!!!" I drag her. "Eat pizza??" It's our favourite food. We love it and simply always eat that.

"Okay.. Get into the car." I open the door and she get in. I get in the car.

"Here we go!!!" I starts the car , brooomm!!! and we've arrived. We choose a place and order the best pizza here.

"I'm getting hungry..." She waited.

"You know HyunA.. I never know my fiance birthday." I suddenly thought it. That's right we never know our birthdate.

"Oh yes!! That's right!! Mine is 6 June 1992. You??" She opens her phone , maybe she's going to save it.

"Mine?? 3 sept 1989." I smiles at her. because she save it in her phone.

"Don't laugh!! One month later It's my birthday ... Give me something!!!" I know she's joking .

"I'll give you something that no one can give!!" I grin.

"What is it??" She's interested.

"It's teaching you in your school lesson.. Hey!! How can you be like this?? 2 weeks later It's test!!" I'm serious at lesson , but when talking about playing I'm not like that.

"Huahh!!! I hate studying!!! My tution teacher!! He's a ert!!" She cross her hand in front of her body and means no.

"Jinjja?? I hate him!! I'll teach you then..." I kiss her cheek,

"It's better than that ert!!!" She laugh and the pizza arrives.

"EATT!!! I'll give revenge to Joon Oppa tomorrow!!!! Don't be mad." Ahh.. It's hard but , as long as it's happy it's okay!!

"Arassoo.. don't be too near with him . I'm jealous." I pouted.

"Don't be like that , I'll pay you." Hahh?? pay me.

"How ??" I am so confused.

"This way.." She moves herself nearer and kiss me . But , we can't kiss deeper because it's public place. People look at the two of us. But , I leave them. I don't care about what you guys said. I'm happy to be with her.


YEYY!! Finally find time to add this chapter ;)

HyunA intends to have a revenge on Lee Joon.

Today is 6 may 2012 , 1 month left to HyunA birthday!!!

I'll make their wedding on the same day as her marriage. Kekekeke

SUBSCRIBE !! GOMAWOO