Mystery

You Will Fall For Me

NOONE POV:

Hyuna keeps on giggle happily on class and don't notice the teacher . "Hyuna! Detention!" Ms Kang throws a marker o her head. "Ouch.. what is this?" She's day dreaming. "she's telling you to go to the detention class after this." Seung whispers. "Oh.." She makes form an O.

The class has finished and Hyuna , she has her detention class. "Seung.. You can go home first." She smiles weakly . "Okay , I'll go now!" He leaves hyuna . Yeah , as fast as lightning . "Why you ran so fast? I wanted to spent my time with you!!" Hyuna yells to the table. "The table will cry if it can talk" a guy sits beside her. Hyuna moves her head a bit and peeks at that man. Lee Joon ,

"Joon oppa? what you doing?" She moves away abit. "nothing.. Just , i get detention too.. Looks like we'll be great friend?" He smiles and makes hyuna shiver . "No.. never!" She stands up and sweep her hair . " I want to go to detention class now.. How long is it this time?" She walks back. "2 hours" He smiles. "Oh.." Hyuna walks away quickly. "Hyuna.. what makes you hate me?" Joon looks at her . and she's gone.

Detention time. There's only hyuna and Joon here. "Hyuna.. i'm so thristy..." he calls her . "Really? you can drink this.. " she gives him her water. "This is indirect kiss.. I'll do it happily." He winks and makes hyuna jumps abit. "Whatever.. we've even done more than just that.." Hyuna closes here eyes. "what do you mean?" Joon smiles and looks at her . " You know what i mean!!" Hyuna throws her looks to her book. she knows that joon is playing. "I don't understand.. what do you mean?" He returns the bottle. "Yah! It's empty !" Hyuna looks at the empty bottle. "I enjoyed your lips." He smiles. Hyuna turns away , she blushes abit.

"oh yes.. what do you mean just now?" Joon takes out a pen and play with it. "w..what?.. I've forgotten .. what i said.." Hyuna laughs awkwardly. "Hyuna.. You force me to remember all.." Joon smiles and continues "you told me to forget everything that has happened , right?" He smiles and makes hyuna stoned. "Oh yes.. let's forget it?" She laughs. "we can be friend? Seung doesn't mind about this." Hyuna laughs again.

"Nehh! Let's be friend . Can i tell you something , chingu?" Hyuna looks at his serious face and laugh. "everything for you chingu!" He smiles. "It's very secret thing , can i whisper it to you?" He cough abit. "there's just the two of us and the teacher.. But okay.." Hyuna moves nearer and sits beside him. "Actually i.." Hyuna is soo excited that she closed her eyes. and Joon smiles. and kiss her cheeks.

HYUNA POV:

What will he tell me ?? I close my eyes and i can feel his soft voice on my ear. My hearts Is going to BOOM . No! I don't like him.. It's just.. I am too excited. What is this? I feel a warm soft lips on my cheeks and my hearts began to race again. Joon , he's totally different today. I open my eyes . "what you doing?" I look at him and he smiles. "Sorry .. I just can't hold myself anymore." He scratchs his head and i can see he blush a bit.

"You will marry g.na unnie later.." I feel sad inside abit.. you're not sad of losing him hyuna! You're sad because unnie will marry him. "I.. I break up with her." He naps his head on the table. "wae?" I look at him. "i.. i want to chase over a girl.. just like normal people do.. I know , I've done too much wrong. But, this 0.000000000000001% makes me want to change." He closes his eyes. He means me? That's why he acts like this today? I feel really...

"Don't hate me? I'm just trying to understand my heart.. I always love money more than everything.. I know , i must change.. This is the real me. The me in front of you , is the real me." He smiles and the class ends. He runs away quickly , leaving the confused me alone. "Hyuna.. why you always feel this when you're with him??" I slaps my face. No! I'm Kim Hyun Ah ! I'm Jang Hyun Seung's wife and I'm mrs. Jang !! "Nothing! Just clean your mind!" I shook my head and walks away. I quickly go to the parking ground. "Hyuna?" I saw Lee Joon. I try to run and pretend not to see him.

"Hyuna!!" he chases me and i try not to hear him. But he runs in front of me. "Why do you run away?" He grab my wrist. "Anii.. I just.. I am busy now." I move his hand. "Ohh sorry .." He release his hand. "But, no one will be able to get me home today .. and I'm not used to bus.. Can you give me a ride? I've waited for anyone.. and.. They've gone home..." He scratchs his head and smiles.

"why don't you take a taxi?" I try not to look into his eyes. It makes my heart! I don't know~ i must be crazy now. "Sorry , I left my wallet! " He laughs and look at me. "give me a ride?" He makes a puppy eyes. "A-a...ah.. Neh.." I just nod my head and let him in. "This is the car called thunder?" he enters and giggles. "How can you know that?" I laugh. "Thunder told me that you called him.. and you're not really calling him , but your car.." He laughs. "he told everything to you? That boy.." I laugh and ride my car to his home. I know where he stays.

"Here?" I stop my car right in front of his home. "Yes, you wanna enter?" I shook my head. "No.. maybe next time. My husband is waiting for me." I wave my hand and he waves. "That player , what happend to him?" I am confused. He changes for me? That's .. crazy..

"Hello? Papa jung? Can you help me to send a spy to spy someone?" I talks to my phone.

"Nugu?"

"Lee Changsun.. Lee Joon.. his adress is ~~~~" I told my papa everything.

"what do you want to spy from him , huh?" He laughs.

"His activity , did he play to club.. or anything! but not about his company.. " I smirks.

"ne.. Take care of yourself okay?"

"Nehh..." I smirks again . "I'll see.. How can a player channge. You're still a player.." But , why I'm interested in this? why why why? This words keep on showing in my brain. "forget it" I smiles and go home.


VERY SHORT CHAPTER XD

I UPDATE MIDNIGHT !! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE TOMORROW~

WHAT IS JOON INTENDING?

WHAT DID HYUNA FEEL?

HOW ABOUT SEUNG?

I'll update again !!