WE'LL BEING SEPERATED.

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNA POV:

A-a-ahh.. what did he do just now?? Kiss?? He kiss me?? "Yah!!! What are you doing!!" I touch my lips. I'm too prestige to admit that I'm happy. but my face is red. "Ahh.. sorry , I just want to make it like the movies." What!! He kiss me just for that!! "Ah!! You're a ert!!" I get up and hit him . "HyunA .. I am a man too.." He comes nearer to me!! "What do you think I am?? HAH!! ??" I run away. Jerk!! I hate you!! You teased me?? Ah!! That's my first kis!! "YAHH!!! THAT'S MY FIRST KISS!! GIVE ME BACK!! " I run to his place . "That's my first too.. It's settled." He smiled . YAH!! why did you waste your first kiss?? Do You love me?? Ahh.. It's so hot. "why is it so hot?? Air-con is shut?? " I pretends like nothing happened.

"Hey!" He's calling me ."Let's continue watching dramas!" He shows his innocent smiles. "Ah!! No!! I hate you , ert!!" He look at me seriously. "Mo-oe??" I am a bit scared. "You're so funny!! Are you happy??" He sits beside me . I'm getting nervous. "H-h-happy ?? For what??" I look at him.

" That I kiss you." He moves his head forwards that make our distance is just few centimeters.

"Anniii!!!" I blush , I'm red like a tomato now!! Argh!! "Why is your face red??" he stays in the same position.

"Be-be-because... It's my first kiss!!" I almost conffesed , but my pride is too high.

"Jinjja?? It's not because of me??Then I'll kiss you again . Will your face blush??" He moves forward. and my heart beats like crazy!! I don't know what to do!! He's teasing me?? "Okay , Just joke .. Let's continue watch another drama ..." He took out all the CD's from plastic bag. "Let's watch Skip Beat??" He's really cute. He really loves drama?? "Wait.. Let's stop it.. Play with Seung Ah!!!" I put my puppy face..

"Ohh.. Really?? Okay-okay.. The Drama always ended with a guy who's arrogant?? Pity the nice guy." He's so funny.. That's just drama how can he care it !! "Aigoo!! Pabo!! It's just drama not real life!!" I hit him.

"That hurts!! are you using giant power??" He turns his head quickly. "wae??" He goes nearer and nearer , our lips is just 1cm away... Suddenly , His phone rang!! We're startled and pretend not to notice what just happened.

"Hello??" He answer his phone.

"Ah.. yes .. Okay.." He looks sad.

"Omma, kwenchana?? Need my help?" It's his mom huh?? He still got a mom.

"Oh.. Ne.. Bye." He closed his phone.

"Your Mom??" I stare at him , "Yes..." He's turning into a nice boy. "What did she tell you??" I try to cheer him.

"I'll have an arranged marriaged... I'm forced !!" He's mad , He hates her mom?? Arranged marriage?? He'll get a wife ??? Ah.. I guess I'll never be with him. Why don't I confess now?? No use.. It'll just make me lost my face.

"You can't cancel it??" I'm stressed out. "Cannot , my marriage with that crazy rich girl whom I also don't know her name is !! My mom rarely call me . Hah!! She call me for this?? Even my marriage is her business.. Crazy!!" He's mad at her mom. "I know how you feel. We're on the same position ... My father is also like that..." I hug him.. "Hey!! Don't look for opportunities!! Hugging me ! You like me don't you??" He's smiling again , there he go , he loves to tease me!! "Ah!! How can I look for opportunities?? I think You're sad... So you need a friend. Negative brain." I shouted.

"Seung Ah.. Don't be like your mom , She loves to lie." He talks with seung ah , he is teasing me again.. "YAHHH!!!!!" I'm getting mad now, I'm nothing for him?? Just his toy?? "Wae?? Don't be so mad. You're pretty when you smile , Stop get mad." He winks. I froze. What?? I'm pretty?? I must be dreaming .

"I'm pretty?? It's the first time you say it..." I play with Seung Ah .

"I'll tell you , I never repeat my word. Of course it's the first time. " He go to the kitchen.

"Hyunseung, wait!!" I follow him and unfortunately I fell down because of the slippery socks. I fell down and I fell on him. "Mi--mi-mi.." I can't continue my word. My heart is beating like crazy again!! He gets up and help me . "Kwenchana?? Your leg it doesn't sprain ?? That sprain leg is it hurt??" He acts like my mom. repeat all that Funny words  I giggle. "What's so funny? You're not hurt anywhere??"

"hahah!! HyunSeung.... Do you like me??" He's worried at me. Even I am the owner of my legs and I'm ok. He stop checking my leg.

"YAH!! CRAZY?? " He shows his IhateYou face. "Seung Ah let's WISH YOUR MOM TO BE HEALTHY!!" He put Seung Ah beside him and he closes his eyes. Ah... His innocent face, He's really pretty. I don't want to lose him. No!! He's mine ! How can I against his mom?? I am feeling lifeless now.

"Seung.. cancel the marriage please.." I'm crying now. Oh what did I do?? He'll laugh you.

"Sorry.. I can't.. I also never hoped that I'll be like that.. I'm just do what I was ordered.." He looks deeply in my eyes.

"W-w-wa-wae??" I continue to cry." I don't want to lose you." I can not help but let all my words out.

"Because.... My marriage is business , Yours will also turn out to be like mine.." He sit beside me and hug me.

"Really?? Yeah.. rich person is not always happy...." I cannot stop crying , just I don't want to lose him and marrying other. I hit his chest..

"Yeah.." He hugs me 'till I'm asleep.

I wake up and I'm in my bed now.. What happened??

HYUNSEUNG POV: (What happends to HyunSeung when he kiss her)
That!! What I do just now!! I kiss her.. "Yah!!! What are you doing!!" she touch her lips.and she's all red.. "Ahh.. sorry , I just want to make it like the movies." I put a very weird reason, She'll find out. "Ah!! You're a ert!!" She gets up and hit me . "HyunA .. I am a man too.."I try to make her scare , and comes nearer to her!! "What do you think I am?? HAH!! ??" she run away. She must be really angry!! What am I doing .. Stop It HyunSeung.. He run to my place "YAHH!!! THAT'S MY FIRST KISS!! GIVE ME BACK!! " I'm a bit shocked . "That's my first too.. It's settled." I put my fake smiled .Ah!! Mian.. I know I just love you. And what man I am?? Can't control my own. "why is it so hot?? Air-con is shut?? " she pretends like nothing happened.

"Hey!" I called her ."Let's continue watching dramas!" I shows my innocent smiles and really wanna act like nothing happened. "Ah!! No!! I hate you , ert!!" I look at me seriously , So.. She doesn't like me. "Mo-oe??" She move to back. "You're so funny!! Are you happy??" I sits beside her and started to ask fool question "H-h-happy ?? For what??"She looks at me.

" That I kiss you." I move my head nearer , I can smell her perfume.

"Anniii!!!" she blush ! "Why is your face red??" I stays on the same position.

"Be-be-because... It's my first kiss!!" I thought she'll say because she love me.

"Jinjja?? It's not because of me??Then I'll kiss you again . Will your face blush??" I moves forward. and my heart beats like crazy!! I don't know what to do!! She's making me crazy "Okay , Just joke .. Let's continue watch another drama ..." I took out all the CD's from plastic bag. "Let's watch Skip Beat??" Ah!! My heart beat like crazy.."Wait.. Let's stop it.. Play with Seung Ah!!!" she put her puppy face..

"Ohh.. Really?? Okay-okay.. The Drama always ended with a guy who's arrogant?? Pity the nice guy." I'm really wondered why all ends like that.  "Aigoo!! Pabo!! It's just drama not real life!!" She hits me

"That hurts!! are you using giant power??" I turn quickly. "wae??" I go nearer and nearer, I can't control myself again , our lips is just 1cm away... Suddenly , My phone rang!! We're startled and pretend not to notice what just happened.

"Hello??" I answer my phone.

"Seung.. Meet me tomorrow , You'll have an arranged marriage. I'll tell you more tomorrow." My mom What's she hoping now?? Money!! She has alot of it!

"Ah.. yes .. Okay.." I am sad , she call me for her business.

"Please come son.. Okay?? She's daughter of XOX international , arasso." Her voice sounds weird.

"Omma, kwenchana?? Need my help?" I get worried .

"Nothing. Just come tomorrow , Don't ruin my day." Mom is speaking harsly

"Oh.. Ne.. Bye." I closed my phone.

"Your Mom??" she stare at him , "Yes..." I'm shocked . I must lose HyunA.. Hell!! How can that happened?? "What did she tell you??" She sits beside me.

"I'll have an arranged marriaged... I'm forced !!" I'm crazy , without HyunA and marrying other. !! I grab my own hair and I'll go crazy now.

"You can't cancel it??" She's worried of me because of my face . Impossible that she love me. "Cannot , my marriage with that crazy rich girl whom I also don't know her name is !! My mom rarely call me . Hah!! She call me for this?? Even my marriage is her business.. Crazy!!" I'm mad now. "I know how you feel. We're on the same position ... My father is also like that..." She hug me!! I startled and try not to love her more and more. "Hey!! Don't look for opportunities!! Hugging me ! You like me don't you??" I put a flirty smile in my face. "Ah!! How can I look for opportunities?? I think You're sad... So you need a friend. Negative brain." oh.. Yes.. She doesn't love me. How can she love me.

"Seung Ah.. Don't be like your mom , She loves to lie." I talks with seung ah "YAHHH!!!!!" She must shouts because thinking that I'll teach Seung Ah something bad."Wae?? Don't be so mad. You're pretty when you smile , Stop get mad." I winks.

"I'm pretty?? It's the first time you say it..." She takes Seung Ah away and plays.

"I'll tell you , I never repeat my word. Of course it's the first time. " I go to the kitchen , get some water.

"Hyunseung, wait!!" She follow me and unfortunately she fell down because of the slippery socks. She fell on me."Mi--mi-mi.." My heart is beating like crazy again!! I gets up and help her . "Kwenchana?? Your leg it doesn't sprain ?? That sprain leg is it hurt??" I am really worried , How if she hurts?? She giggled "What's so funny? You're not hurt anywhere??"

"hahah!! HyunSeung.... Do you like me??"  What did she say? am I easily seen?

"YAH!! CRAZY?? " I shows her IhateYou face. "Seung Ah let's WISH YOUR MOM TO BE HEALTHY!!" I put Seung Ah beside me and  closes my eyes. "God.. If she's my destiny , No matter what happen I'll still meet her right?? I just don't wanna lose her.. I don't want to lose her. No!! she's mine ! How can I against my mom?? I am feeling lifeless now." I open my eyes.

"Seung.. cancel the marriage please.." She's crying now. Oh what did I do?? Why she's crying??

"Sorry.. I can't.. I also never hoped that I'll be like that.. I'm just do what I was ordered.." I look deeply , You know it's no used to against my mom.

"W-w-wa-wae??" she continue to cry." I don't want to lose you." Yeah me too.. I just speaking in my mind.

"Because.... My marriage is business , Yours will also turn out to be like mine.." I hug her to make her feel better. Mian HyunA..

"Really?? Yeah.. rich person is not always happy...." she cannot stop crying , just I don't want to lose her and marrying other. It really hurt me , She hits my chest.

"Yeah.." I hug her until she's asleep.

"You've sleep??" I put her on the couch.  I look at her , "Hyuna yah.. mian.. I like you , but I can't against my mom. And You don't like me too... Mian HyunA... I just really love you. Love you so much." I kiss her , my sleeping princess.

I really love her... GOD please let me to be with her........

I brought her home and put her in  her bed . "Bye.." I kiss her forehead. "I love you."


Tadaa!!! I've finished One more chapter!!

I'll try to update 2 more!! Gomawooo..

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!