Wake Up

You Will Fall For Me

Chapter 29: Wake Up

(1527+ words)

Hyunseung is sitting on the blue bench—which is placed close to the ICU’s door. He doesn’t really move a lot, all the things he does is; closing his face with the palm of his hand, and cries, his lips mutter some words which is hidden by his sobbing voice.

The girls, 4minute, they arrived—no one knows when, but they’re sitting beside Hyunseung. Jihyun, the leader, is trying to calm him down by telling him that everything is going to be okay. Gayoon and Sohyun are crying like baby—while Jiyoon is still too shock to understand everything—she knew that Hyuna was in an accident, but her mind doesn’t want to accept the painful fact. Taemin is walking here and there, from the ICU’s door to the flower pot which is beside the blue bench.

 

No one really wants bad things to happen to their beautiful, nice, bubbly princess; Hyuna. She’s very kind and doesn’t deserve to get into an accident and cause her to end her life, no—that’s not going to happen.

 

“It’s my entire fault,” Hyunseung says between his loud sobbing voices.

“You knew it wasn’t yours,” Jihyun tries to reassure him. “She’s fine, she just needed a rest.”

“Will she be okay?”

“Of course, as long as we keep on hoping, she will be able to listen to it,” another tears flow out from her eyes again. “And she’ll do everything to wake up, to stay beside us.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hyuna is stubborn, she will do every single thing,” Jihyun gives him soft pats on his back—which seems to calm him down, even just a bit—smaller than a dot.

 

…………

 

Taemin doesn’t like the voice of crying and sad atmosphere in the hospital. He decides to have a short walk in front of the hospital—trying to look for free air, which will make his lungs feel better.

“Hyung?” Taemin blinks innocently when he saw Junhyung, the rapper of beast to enter the hospital door.

“Here for Hyuna?” he asks in a worried tone, Taemin nods softly.

“How’s her condition?”

“Uh—she’s going into the emergency room,” Taemin smiles faintly. “She’ll be fine.”

“Hyunseung?” Junhyung raises his eyebrows—trying to look for him.

“He’s inside,” Taemin chuckles, fastens his pace to let the older guy to follow him.

 

Taemin walks calmly and Junhyung follows him with a small pout.

“How’s Hyunseung?” he asks—Taemin stops his footstep.

“I guess… there’s no husband who’ll be happy when his wife got into an accident,” Taemin sighs softly, Junhyung uses the chance to stand beside him.

“You’re right,” he chuckles and grins—not a happy one, trying to tell the younger guy to walk together to where everyone is.

 

…..……….

 

The girls look at Junhyung who comes here by himself, instead of coming together with the Beast members. He smirks, walks to where Hyunseung is. Hyunseung is not in a good mood, he just angrily asked Jihyun to move from him, because he doesn’t want any single people to be around him.

Hyunseung, he doesn’t look like the elegant him, with nice voice anymore. His hair is messy, his eyes are red, his eye bags are large, and his voice changes into a bit rough—probably because he cried too much.

“Hyunseung,” Junhyung says as he places himself on the empty place beside him, where Jihyun sat before.

“It’s you,” Hyunseung says weakly, while using the palm of his hand to brush on his forehead. “Why are you here?”

“Just need to check her out, she—I mean, we are friends, quite close friend.”

 

“You don’t need to explain,” Hyunseung sighs again. “I have no time to be jealous.”

 

“Beside you tell me that you don’t want to care about her anymore,” Junhyung smirks—slowly pats on his shoulder.

“That’s before this ing things happen,” Hyunseung glares.

“A man doesn’t take his words back.”

“Why are you even here?” Hyunseung glares. “You’re here not as a friend of mine.”

 

“I am here to make sure you remembered of your word,” he smirks. “Calm your ; you don’t have to be this angry—where’s the calm Hyunseung?”

 

“ you,” Hyunseung throws him a sharp gaze. “How can I not worry when she’s inside that room?”

“She’s lying in the room because of you,” Junhyung whispers to his ears before standing up.

“What did you say?” Hyunseung catches his wrist—which catch everyone attention. The girls look at them, with widened eyes.

“I didn’t say anything just now. Oh, I remembered.” Junhyung grins. “I told you that she’ll be fine.”

 

“You—,” Hyunseung is about to continue, but he releases his grasp and quickly dashes away to comfort the girls.

 

“What do you mean?” Hyunseung asks himself.

 

…………….

 

One hour has passed; it’s very slow—very very slow, and everyone loses their energy on crying, walking around, and worrying. Except for Hyunseung, he worries too much—no doubt, he still has a deep feeling for her, though some part of her hates Hyuna.

“Creak—,” the metal colored door is opened; a man with green clothes comes out.

“Doctor, how’s her condition?” everyone rushes to where he is and asked with a nervous face.

“Is there anyone who’s the patient’s family member?” he asks and looks around.

“I’m her husband,” Hyunseung walks one step closer.

“Mr. Jang Hyunseung?” he asks, trying to make sure.

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Please follow me to my room; I need to tell you something.”

 

……..…..

 

“The patient is still in her dangerous period, she is still unconscious. We don’t know when she’ll wake up, it might be tonight, tomorrow, next week, next year or maybe she’ll stay for long.”

“For now, she’s quite safe—her heart rate is still quite low, but the rest is close to normal,” the doctor said as he hands him a piece of paper about her test result. "But, it's unstable."

“Unfortunately, we can’t safe the baby—we have tried our best,” the doctor sighs.

“Baby?” Hyunseung’s eyes widened.

“It’s still young, and we can’t save it. When she has the car accident, she’s slammed hard and I believe that she has lost her baby when the car crashes.”

“I have placed her on a room, but it’ll be better if there’s someone staying by her side.”

“I’m afraid that she’ll wake up soon. She’ll really need her family members to understand about everything.”

“There’s huge possibility for her to lose her memory, it’s all because of shock—her body can’t accept all the damage so suddenly, and she has a bruise right on the back of her head.”

“I believe that she has it because of a hard crashing, please let the patient rest well.”

 

………….

 

“She’s lying in the room because of you,” Junhyung whispers to his ears.

“There’s huge possibility for her to lose her memory.”

“Unfortunately, we can’t safe the baby—we have tried our best,” the doctor sighs.

 

The words echo in his ears. Hyunseung leaves the doctor room and rushes to where Hyuna is.

“Hyunseung,” everyone is standing in front of her room—maybe the nurse told them about her room number.

“How’s her condition?” Gayoon asks.

“She’s still unconscious,” Hyunseung slowly opens the door. “I will stay by her side, making sure that she’s okay.”

 

“Arasso,” Jihyun smiles—pats on his shoulder softly. “We will be back to check her tomorrow, have a rest. You’re the most tired of us.”

“Where’s Junhyung?” Hyunseung asks—as his head looks around.

“He leaves as soon as the he knew that Hyuna is not—,” Jihyun stops.

 

“Hyuna is still in a very dangerous period, she can lose her life today, one minute later or maybe…”

“Everything is still unstable,” Hyunseung sighs.

 

“She’ll be fine,” Sohyun gives him a hug, and Jiyoon is jamming her eyes—scared that they might lose her.

“Noona will be fine, she’s strong.” Taemin adds.

 

“Yes,” Hyunseung bends his lips. “She will do everything for us, to meet us again.”

…………

 

Hyunseung closes the door of the room, they don’t want to get in; they knew that Hyunseung needs some time alone and he will need to spend it with Hyuna alone too.

He slowly walks to where she is lying.

“Are you always this white?” Hyunseung’s finger touches her pale cheek.

“Will you hate me?” Hyunseung sits on a chair beside the bed, holding on her hand. “Hyuna, we lost our baby.”

Hyunseung starts to tear up again. He holds her hand tight.

“I’m sorry, you need to rest.” Hyunseung smiles, gets up and pulls the blanket up. “Sleep well, baby.” he pecks on her cheek; he wants to kiss her, but all of the stuff is all over her nose and mouth.

 

“I wonder if she wants to meet me again, what if what Junhyung said is true. That I am the one who made her get into a car accident? What does he mean by that?”

“Baby, we had a baby. I always dream to have a beautiful baby and we’ll call him by Seung Ah.”

“What if she lost her memory?”

 

Hyunseung sits on the chair again, lies his head down on her bed. His hands are still holding tight to her right hand.

 

 

 



To dearest reader, I am so sorry for leaving this for… like 999999999+ years. I hope you will still read this, I know this is really lame, because it’s the first fanfics of mine. I’ve improved quite much; I hope that all my dearest subbies who keeps on waiting will enjoy this.

I am writing this for all the beautiful request and I think it’s nice to continue it too—I am quite busy…(I am sorry for abandoning everything.) and my internet got broken down. I have to use free wifi or wait for it to get fixed.

I saved it in my computer—Usually, I am on phone. I can hardly post it. I hope you don’t mind, but most of all—I am writing this because I still love this fanfics.

I am sorry.

Okay, I am being super chatty now.

I love you all, it’s okay if you don’t even like this anymore, and for all who’s still reading, thanks.

 

 

Exoticskris, or Hyunseungie12.