Marriage.

You Will Fall For Me

NO ONE POV:

HyunA wakes up early , she takes the blanket and wrap it on her body. she stops and looking at the mirror. "Look at myself.. I'm not HyunA.. But a ." she mumbles and walks to take a bath. HyunSeung wakes up because of the door voice. "HyunA you've wake up??" He stands up and wear his clothes quickly. He hears water sound. She is bathing. He dials number in his phone.

"Appa!! Good morning!"

"Seung , you and HyunA.. just prepare quickly.. the stylish will be coming soon."

"Oooh.... How about the limo??" Seung's face shows confusion.

"It'll come later too.. Okay?? Appa is receiving alot of congratulation call. Bye." He's definitely Busy.

"Bye.." Hyunseung close his phone. "Why everyone congratulate him?? No one say that to the groom??" He mumbles and scratch his not itchy hair.

"Seung!! You've waken up??" HyunA voice make him stop mumbling.

"I'll bath then.. Appa says the stylish will be over." He gives a good morning hug.

"Is there any call ?? I'm so happy!! Just today and I've got 10 congratulation call!!" HyunA jumps.

"moe?? No one call me.. they're really .. betrayer.." He pouted.

"Try to make friend like me! Even Joon says congratulation for me." HyunA shows her really happy face.

"Joon?? Will he be there??" He takes the towel and stops.

"TaeMin says that he'll be there... His father is one of your father partner.. So he'll change his father , he's really good at business. That's why he always help his father." HyunA knows too much about him and keep on chattering.

"Jinjja?? I'll study business alot too.." He enter the bathroom.

"Never want to lose.." HyunA mumbles and looks at her phone. She put in her SIM back. Now , her phone is avaible for call.. She dials TaeMin number.

HYUNA POV:

Ah.. He's answering. "TaeMin.. Noona's phoo you've send it . right??"

"Of course , noona... Nothing happen yesterday?? " I remember everything that happen.. What what..

"Y-y- no.. He just promise me easily." I lied.

"Jinjja?? He's a very cunning man.. How can you make him like that?? Really nothing happen??" his voice turns into panicky.

"Ehm.. Nothing happen.. as you says. He love me . That's why he'll not marry vic." I really want to hang up.

"Noona?? Congratulation!!! I haven't said that!!" His voice turns into cute voice.

"AHH!! Gomawooo!! Noona is busy.. busy busy.." I make slamming table sound. "Bye!!" I ends the call..Something happen , my mind is not clear. A phone call wakes my mind and makes me startled. "Hello??" I answer slowly. It's unknown number.

"Babyy!! guess who??" Joon.. It's Joon.an to tremble. "Go away!!! Don't go here!!" I screamed and throw my phone. Joon is here. I froze and looks at the phone. "HYUNA!! Kwenchana??" HyunSeung looks at me. "Ahh.. uhm.." I nodded. "Why did you throw it??" He began to pick the phone. "NOO!! Let me answer it!!" I try to take it. but he take it first, If Joon tell him about everything . I'm over. My marriage is over!! I stare at hyunseung face.

"Hello??" His face turns into confuse face. Maybe because i wanna take the phone.

"Oh sorry , wrong number." He ends it. A happy feeling flows in blood. Joon, he doesn't say it. "Who's it??" I pretend to not know anything.

"I dunno.." He walks outside and i can hear bell sound. the stylish is here!! i look at the phone and call that number back. Seung is walking outside.

"what do you want??" i answer in panicky and scared at my blood.

"Just want to congratulate you.. babyy. Happy marriage!" His voice makes my ears hot.

"Don't call me like that!! I'm HyunA!! you can call me mrs. Jang or you can call me Kim HyunA-ssi?? whatever!!"

"I prefer Baby.. I remember everything happen yesterday. and we're not drunk. Now , I've waken up and still remember about that.." He soften his voice.

"I told you to forget everything!! Nothing happen!! nothing!!" I gets out from my room and look at the stylist , smile .

"Must i do a call?? so that you can ..." He stop his word.

"I'm busy.. bye.." I close the phone and shut my phone. No one can call me now.

"Unnie?? Let's go to the saloon room . It's the second floor." I walk in this big house and arrive at my saloon.

"Let's just start.." I smile and look at seung. He's here already. Reading newspaper.

"Seung!! Have you got call??" I just want to clean Joon away .

"4 calls!! guess who??" He smiles. "Yoseob , Junhyung , DooJoon and.... Dongwoon!!" I am sure it's right.

"Yep-yep.." He chew his cookies. "SEUNG!! Don't eat biscuit.. You'll ruin your body image..." I look at his body.

"It's not going to happen.. I'll stop then.." He puts the food aside. I stare at him . If i do something with Joon . and I tell you, will you cancel this?? But.. if you find out yourself. There's never.. never.. you'll never love me again.

Everything is ready , our hairdo and make up has finished and now we change into our wedding suits. I look at myself. I'm a happy bride. Today , I'll marry someone i love the most. HyunSeung.. "HyunA !! Let's wait for the limo and play something!!" He takes out his laptop and put at the dining table. I just sit beside him. He calls Yoseob's phone.

"HELLOO!!" He use video call. "It's hyunseung!!" I can see yoseob flustered face. "SEUNG!!" DooJoon came . maybe because they're using phone. It can only contain 1 face in a screen. "You guys are there?? Look at the table.." Seung points at the screen. "Yeah!! We're here.. Just finished hairdo ." Junhyung and yoseob fits in one screen. "Where's 4minute??" I ask them. "Make up and hairdo!!" Yoseob smiles cutely.

"Omo!! the bridesmate is very pretty!!!" I saw Jiyoon . "HyunA!! kiss !!" He kiss the camera. "muah muahh!!" I just make a sound.

"Where's the other??" I look at Jiyoon. "make up.. They'll finish soon." She points at a room.

"Oh.. Seung , talks with BEAST." I give seung time to talk. "I've got the cutest and most handsome groomsmen!" He smiles.

"where's the bride?? You are the bride??" DooJoon laughs. "I'm the groom!!" He yells at the camera. "You're so pretty ah!! Your wife will lose to you!!" Doojoon looks at Seung. "No way! She's the most beautifull.." He turns aside and kiss my forehead. "woowwww!!!!" I can hear all the squel and crowd sound.

"Ok byee!!!" Seung ends the call and yawn. "You're sleepy??" I looked at his face.

"No..I just feel bored." He looks at me." me too.. The limo is slow!!" I pouted. It's here. I hear the horns sound. I stand up and actually wearing a wedding gown is not as easy as porm gown. HyunSeung catch me and carry me in bridal style. I just smile and blush.

"Seung.. how do you feel??" I sleep on his thigh .

"Excited?? happy?? scared ?? everything is mixed.." His face show's that he's nervous. "It's okay.." I pat his thigh.

The limo stops and it's just so early that only our family and bridesmate and groomsmen are here. With all my bestfriend. Kwang is also here. I hug everyone. and look at this restaurant. It's so pretty. My wedding !! I almost trip on my wedding gown but someone caught me.

"T-thank you!" I look up. That's Joon. My eyes turns into big and startled eyes.

"Are you okay?? walk slowlyy." He pat me . "Happy marriage.." He hugs me. I whisper quickly. "Don't let seung find out.. Or i'm not even your friend." and i release his hug. and smiles . "Thank you!!" I saw Seung is glaring at him . I grab Seung hand. "Babyy!! Today's our marrigae .. smile!!" I wink.

"Arassooo.." We saw the camera man is everywhere. my father want to keep all this sweet memories. We starts to greet all the guests. they're alot. Most of them are business partner and there is only some friends of ours.

The event starts now. romantic music playing , people cheering and we've a ballroom too. Everyone dance. Eat , enjoy everything here. I decided to dance with Seung. "Seung .. It's boring sitting here, in the crowd." I whisper.

"Yes.." He holds my hand slowly and dance there. some people stop dancing and look at us. I don't care.. I'm happy with Seung. But , this gown makes me trip again and again. "Let's stop dancing .. this ing gown." I whisper to Seung and we walk back to the family atbel. Everyone is happily eating , and chattering. I look at my appa . He's chatting with all his business partner . while Seung's parent is also doing the same thing. We go to Beast and 4minute place. and sit there.

"Ah! It's so boring!!" I wanna scratch my hair. "HyunA.. you'll ruin this.." Sohyun hold my hand. "Uhm.. Gomawoo!" I hug her. This event ends and now there's singer from I don't know where. I hope there's singer like boyband here.. I keep on looking at this magnificient song.  Then , I saw SuperJunior is here. I open my mouth , How can they be here?? My father?? he invites them?? HyunSeung looks at me and just smile.

"Seung.. It's Suju.. suju.. I wanna get Ryeowook sign.." I whisper. "We can get it after all the event.." He whispers back. He's right. I look at The superjunior. No.. I'm staring at them. My appa give me a very happy wedding.

Now , is the main event romantic music playing and it's time they ask a stupid question. if we want to marry each other , of course.. I answer with a yes and he also did and wear the ring. I admit my hands tremble when wearing it on his finger .But, nothing happen. He puts the ring on my finger . I smile and we're told to kiss . I'm startled a bit and just stare at seung with a fool face. He kiss me and the guests clapping their hands . Now, we're told to pour the champagne. I just do like i was told. and the main event has done. I take the champagne and give it to my parents and friend.

I sit boredly... But i must smile , all the camera is here. I don't want to get an ugly photo. I hold Seung hand and whisper again. "Seung, let's go for a while.." I hold his hand and walk to the empty place. "Can i sing there?? Let's do it.. and it's time to change our suits." We're allowed to change our suit into normal dress. after all the main event. But, It is still a gown. But , not an extreme gown like now I'm wearing. We walk into the changing room and changes .

"Ah seung!! Look at this, I am told to wear this I can be like the usual me!!" It's so beautifull. I look at seung's suit. Omo~ He wear the suit that's so cute. I wonder what makes him look so cute. I cupped my hand in his cheeks. "You're so cute!!!"

 

"Yahh.. let's get ready.. you wanna sing??" He stares at me. "Uhmm... I wanna be like the guest. But , i guess i can't ." I pouted. "We can .. But , we must go to the stage togetherr.." He hugs me. "Jinjja?? Let's do it!!" I jump and get out from the changing room. I walk back to my sit and ask my father if i may do it?? "You want to do it?? Can you sing properly??" He looks down on me. "Appa! I'm a singer.. a soon to be an idol.." I added. "Okay-okay.. I'll tell the music player behind. and.. what song??" He looks at me. "Seung , what song??" I stare at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?? Just simple romantic song.. Whatever.." He turns back.

"Appa.. we'll sing pretty boy by M2M .." I make a nice idea. "That's sound like one sided love.." Seung turns. "Is it?? what song then??" I started to confuse. the singer will finish soon. "I'll go to stage with BEAST first and sing beautifull... You and 4minute will sing your mirror mirror and I'll sing -when i can't sing- for you!!" HyunSeung idea is jenius. It's like debuting in my marriage. "Uhm!! agree!! go and tell BEAST! it's your turn. " He goes to beast place and they all nodded and the MC starts to speak again. "Ladies and gentleman , today our groom will sing a song with his groomsmen , They're named BEAST. They'll give us a performance. Beautifull!!!" I can see Seung and the others smile happily and started like they usually dance at school.

The music plays and they dance .the song started with Yoseob. and his voice. make the whole rooms amazed. The rap by Junhyung and everything starts to make the whole room turns fun .

"Beautiful my girl
My beautiful my girl and I
So beautiful my girl
in the cube
Ha ha girl
This is my confession
Drop that beat

Oh listen to my heart내맘들어봐봐
Nae mam deureobwa bwa
어떤말로도너를표현할수없지만
Eotteon mallodo neoreul pyohyeonhal su eobtjiman

그냥내 style로내맘들려줄게
Geunyang nae stylero nae mam deullyeojulge
Oh listen listen listen girl

Nothing better than you
세상을다줘도
Sesangeul da jwodo
You you you you
너와바꾸진못해
Neowa bakkujin motae

Hey baby girl 매일이즐거워
Hey baby girl maeiri jeulgeowo
사실좀두려워누가뭐래도넌
Sasil jom duryeowo nuga mworaedo neon
I want

So beautiful my girl
Oh oh girl oh oh girl sigani jinado
누구보다내가더더더
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo
너를아껴줄게 my girl 모두다줄게
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge

너 U 너에게 U
Neo U neoege U
에에게 oh oh
Eege oh oh
(니가어디있든달려갈수있어
(niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo
I always think about you)
지금보다내가더더더
Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo
너를사랑할게 my girl
Neoreul saranghalge my girl
You you you my girl

U oh beautiful U so beautiful
U my beautiful
Nothing better than you
Oh beautiful U so beautiful
U my beautiful
Don’t be shy girl

니가힘들땐언제나 I’ll be there
Niga himdeul ttaen eonjena I‘ll be there
아무때나내게와나의품에안겨
Amuttaena naege wa naui pume angyeo
그냥눈을감고내맘들어봐봐
Geunyang nuneul gamgo nae mam deureobwa bwa
Oh listen listen listen girl

Nothing better than you
아무도못막아
Amudo mot maga
You you you you
널향한나의마음
Neol hyanghan naui maeum

하루의스물네시간을널위해써도
Haruui seumulle siganeul neol wihae sseodo
아깝지않은게나야
Akkapji anheun ge naya
Just take my hand and fly

So beautiful my girl
U oh oh girl U oh oh girl
시간이지나도
Sigani jinado
누구보다내가더더더
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo
너를아껴줄게 my girl 모두다줄게
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge
너 U 너에게 U 에에게 oh oh
Neo U neoege U eege oh oh
(니가어디있든달려갈수있어
(niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo
I always think about you)
지금보다내가더더더
Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo
너를사랑할게 my girl
Neoreul saranghalge my girl
you you you my girl

U oh beautiful
U so beautiful
U my beautiful
nothing better than you
oh beautiful
U so beautiful
U my beautiful
Beautiful my girl

Make a love baby Just make a love
Feeling in my heart
So nice

So beautiful my girl
oh oh girl oh oh girl 시간이지나도
oh oh girl oh oh girl sigani jinado
누구보다내가더더더
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo
너를아껴줄게 my girl 모두다줄게
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge
너 U 너에게 U 에에게 oh oh
Neo U neoege U eege oh oh
니가멀리있어도느낄수있어
Niga meolli isseodo neukkil su isseo
I’m always dreaming about you
I‘m always dreaming about you
지금보다내가더더더
Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo
너를사랑할게 my girl
neoreul saranghalge my girl

you you you my girl
U oh beautiful
U so beautiful
U my beautiful
nothing better than you
oh beautiful
U so beautiful
U my beautiful
nothing better than you"

And now.. It's 4minute turn . I exhales and decided to change the mirror-mirror song into heart to heart. How can a bride dance like that?? People will says that i sell my looks. I changed into heart to heart. and I'm still the visual , I'll always shows my iness?? I take a deep breath and the music starts. I walk into stage and smile and started to sing.

"Yojeum isanghae byeonhan geot gata yejeonen anteon maldeuldo hago
Nae apeseo nae nuneul bogoseo yaegihae (neo) soljikhage

Museonguihan nunbit ttabunhae haneun pyojeong yejeongwaneun dareun haengdonggwa maltu
Siwonhage mal dolliji malgo yaegihae (neo) teonokoseo

Manheun geol naneun barajin anha geujeo yejeoncheoreomman
Look into my eyes Please look at me now
Nareul saenggakhaejwo oh

LetÂ’s have a
Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Deo namjadapge naege yaegihae (deo)
Dapdaphage malgo wihaneun cheok malgo ajik neowa nastay together
LetÂ’s have a
Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Nae nun ttokbaro bogo yaegihaejwo (deo)
Mal dolliji malgo hwanage haji malgo
Ijeneun Heart to Heart neowa na Heart to Heart to Heart

Yejeone jajuhadeon ni serenade yojeumen saranghandan pyohyeoni myeot gaena dwae?
Sirheumyeon sirtago anim siganeul gatjago teonokoseo neowa ijeneun Heart to Heart

Eojjeomyeon geureoke byeonhal suga inni da ni mamdaero da matchwo jwoya hani
Utgiji ma! chakgakhaji jom ma! geumanhae (neo) ni meotdaero

Manheun geol naneun barajin anha geujeo yejeoncheoreomman

Look into my eyes Please look at me now
Nareul saenggakhaejwo oh

Let’s have a
Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Deo namjadapge naege yaegihae (deo)
Dapdaphage malgo wihaneun cheok malgo ajik neowa nastay together
LetÂ’s have a
Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Nae nun ttokbaro bogo yaegihaejwo (deo)
Mal dolliji malgo hwanage haji malgo
Ijeneun Heart to Heart neowa na Heart to Heart to Heart

Mianhadan geu mal cham swipge haneun mal neomu jigyeoun mal
Neon hangsang geureoke kkeutnaeryeogoman hae wae neon geurae wae neoneun hangsang gateun malman hae

Idaero yeogiseo neowa na duriseo nuneul barabomyeo geudaero ireoke
Heart to Heart yeojeonhi naneun neoreul saenggakhae naege yaegihae

Let’s have a
Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Deo namjadapge naege yaegihae (deo)
Dapdaphage malgo wihaneun cheok malgo ajik neowa nastay together
Let’s have a
Heart to Heart to Heart (talk)
Nae nun ttokbaro bogo yaegihaejwo (deo)
Mal dolliji malgo hwanage haji malgo
Ijeneun Heart to Heart neowa na Heart to Heart to Heart"

I bow and the 4minute members walk away. I sit there and HyunSeung is here. He continue to sing with his charming voice. He gives me a rose. I don't like rose . But, I've to accept it.

"Naega modeungeol irheodo
Nae ingiga tteoreojyeodo
Deo isang norael mothago
Dareun jikeobeul kajyeodo
Naraneun iyumaneuro
Nal gyesok saranghae jul su inni

Hwahmyeone naoneun nae moseubi
Jincha nae jeonbuga aniran geon algo inneunji
(Algo inneunji)
Jashinkam neomchineun nae moseubi
Nal deo buranhage haneun geon algo inneunji
(Algo inneunji)
Hwahryeohan jomyeong soge
Seoinneun moseub dwie
Jinhan geurimjaga jigo isseo

Naega modeungeol irheodo
Nae ingiga tteoreojyeodo
Deo isang norael mothago
Dareun jikeobeul kajyeodo
Naraneun iyumaneuro
Nal kyesok saranghae jul su inni

Neoneun nal saranghanda hajiman
Niga saranghaneun ge jeongmal naega manneunji
(Naega manneunji)
Naege banhaetdago hajiman
Neoreul banhage han ge jeongmal naega manneunji
(Naega manneunji)
Niga naye pum ane
Ankyeo nal parabol ttae
Ireon jilmuneul hago shipeo

Naega modeungeol irheodo
Nae ingiga tteoreojyeodo
Deo isang norael mothago
Dareun jikeobeul kajyeodo
Naraneun iyumaneuro
Nal gyesok saranghae jul su inni

Eonjenkan oge dwehketji
(Oge dwehketji)
Hamseong soriga jureodeun
Mudaereul naeryeowahseo

Nae eokkaega cheojimyeonseo
(Eokkaega cheojigo)
Kogaega tteolkwojil ttae
(Keuttaedo)
Nae yeope
(Nae yeope)
Niga seo isseulleonji

Naega modeungeol irheodo
Nae ingiga tteoreojyeodo
Deo isang norael mothago
Dareun jikeobeul kajyeodo
Naraneun iyumaneuro nae yeope
Isseojul su itkenni mudko shipeo"

We end the shows by him kissing my forehead and smile. "I am really happy that eveyone is here today. I want to thank everyone and thanks for everything . we appreciate your time. Thabk you." I bow and I give the microphone to Seung.  "Thank you everyone. We really appreciate your time. We presents some additional show because we've got nothing to thank you. Thanks ." Seung ends and walks down the stage with me.

Everything ends and the business partner started chattering and go home. Now, It's photo shoot for family member again. We take photo and now. Surely everyone is too tired to do anythhing. Night has come and papa Jung comes. "HyunA yahh.. Your appa give you your honeymoon destination and enjoy it." I am too tired to feel happy again. I pat on seung shoulder  to told him read that. "HyunA , it's to paris!! paris!!" His voice wake me..

"PARIS??" ahh!!! How can we go there just for Honeymoon!! "When will we go there?? I mean the flight. "Tomorrow!!" He smiles and keep the envelope. "Let's go homee.." He kiss my cheeks. "Bye papa!! bye appa! bye omma!!" I wave and left this place.  enter the limo and go home.

"Seung let's pack all the things!! Hahaha PARIS!!!" I scream and dance happily.

"Kekeke.. Let's pack!! pack!!" He smiles.