Revenge

You Will Fall For Me

The first thing i want to say before i start is SORRY . I was not updating because i'm kinda busy. Maybe I'll update slowly start from now. So.. Because i don't want that to happen. I decided to make this fanfic together with My Boyfriend Is A Vampire completed.

*bow* Sorry if you guys have waited . I'm really really sorry. Thanks for reading , comment and subscribe!!

Saranghae!




Hyunseung POV:

I dial dongwoon phone. "hello.. It's me." I answer him.

"Hyung , can you come??" "anii.. my foot i just hurt it.. can you guys come here? Hyuna is also having a small party here." I decided to ask them here.

"Jinjja?? I will call the hyung. Hyung , kwenchana??"

"ne.. kwenchana.. Oh, come here quickly , ne?" I am about to end the call ."ne hyung. We'll come together there. bye." he eds the call.

actually i didn't have a good relationship with dongwoon. Everytime if we're left alone. We'll not talk long and have a short talk like that."Seung!! " I hear hyuna voice and walks slowly to her place. this foot can't help me to run.

"wae??" i walk to her place. "look at this.." her hand tremble so much. I force myself to run to her place It's really pain. "what happen?" i stnad beside her and take her phone that makes her tremble so much. I look at the message was sent by G.na . I continue reading the message and she send the picture of her boyfriend. I look at it. It's LeeJoon. I quickly turn my face to look at the trembling hyuna.

"Hyuna.. kwenchana.. I'm here.." I kiss her cheek. but that doesn't make her feel better. she sits on the floor and hug her knees crying. "Hyuna.. hyuna.." I try to wake her up. "i..i.. shouldn't have do it.. " she mumbles . "do what?" i pat her head.

"seung.. just remember that i love you.." she cries again. I wipe her tear "what is the thing you shouldn't do?" I hug her. "s.....s..." she burst out crying louder. "tell me Hyuna.. I'll love you.. i promise.." i pat her back and wipe her flowing tear. ".." she stops crying an dlook at me. My heart stop beating , i am your first.. Then, you do it when we've married? I can't look at her eyes anymore. My eyes widened. "seung.. promise that you love me." she cries. "how.. how can i love someone like you? I've done everything.. is this word a lie??" i hate her.. i glare at her.

"I love you.. this is sincere from my heart seung ah!!" I get up and sits at the sofa leaving her. My brain freeze. She's lying lying!! "Argh!!!" i shouted. "seung.. I must tell you this.. so you understand all.." she stand up and sits at another coach. "understand that i'm a fool?? yes!! i regret meeting you!!" I can't help but cry myself. I close my eyes. "Seung.. Stop talking!! Listen to me!!" she makes her voice in higher pitch. "I don't want to hear anything.." i mumble. "I did it with him.. it was.. i was being ! and.. and.. i meet him.. to told him to cancel his marriage with victoria.. " "why did you interefere other business? Victoria is her problem." I close my eyes and talk.

"Taemin.. said Joon.. he's a bad guy!! He'll.. marry her just to take her goods.." I sigh . "can't you just let them go?? why you always interefere other business?" i glare at her. she's crying. " why do you said it like that?? I mean she'll marry g.na unnie now!! How can i let him!!! I should have let him marry Vic!!" she glares back at me. "whatever.. my heart pain." I leave this room and slam myself on the bed.

HYUNA POV:

I have done with Joon. he said that he'll not marry Vic. but. he marry G.na unnie?? How can that happen?? I clear my mind and follow Seung. I must tell him , he doesn't understand anything. "seung.." I look at him , he's sleeping. "are you sleeping?? would you mind if i talk again?" I rub my reddish eyes. "You know?? you're the biggest mistake in my life." He talks but still sleeping. "I never regret meeting you.. I know you love me.." I sits on the bed. "yeah.. one sided love." he turns and not facing me. "I love you!! How many time have i say that??" I really love him.

"You're lying.. you're wicked.. just like the other business man.. Love is money.." he hugs his pillow. "Did you think that i marry you because i love money?? YA!! I HAVE LOTS OF MONEY! MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!" I get out and slam the door. sitting in front of the door. " he never understands me.." i cries. my eyes is super red. and i hear bell sound. I wipe my tears and open the door.

"unnie??" I smile weakly. "HyunA?? what happen to your eyes??" She checks my eyes. "Oh this??" I pretend to be funny. " i just wake up.. Seung is still sleeping!" I laugh awkwardly and look at Joon . "Joon oppa??" i hug him "annyeong." i smiles . "i cancel my marriage with vic.." he release my hug and whisper in my ear. My eyes can't control my tear anymore. this is my faulth!! That g.na unnie ends with him.

"let's get in." I can't smile anymore. i give them 2 galsses of juice. "drink it." i glare at Joon. and he reply me with his smirk. I hate him , you're my biggest mistake in my life. You ruin my life. "HyunA.. look at us. we're the best couple right??" She hugs joon. "I and seung is the best.." I glare at her. "Oh yes.. we're the second then?" she laughs and i hear bell sound again. "who's that??" I run and open the door.

"BEAST oppas?? why are you here??" I laugh. "Seung invites us.." Gikwang hugs me and one by one they hug me. "Seung?? he's in his room.. you can go and call him yourself?" I am scared to call him. "You're his wifey! Call him!" Doojoon ruffles my hair. "YA! my hair!" I move his hand. "arassoo.." i nod slowly.  I enter the room. "seung.. beast oppa is here." i poke him. "Go away!!! " he glare at me with his reddish eyes. I know he haven't sleep. "they're waiting for you.." i speak softly. "get out.. I'll go out myself." his word hurt my heart. "ne.." I smile weakly and get out. "seung is still sleeping , he'll get out very soon. just wait." i let beast oppas sit at the couch. "Joon? why are you here?" Junhyung glare at joon. "He's G.na unnie boyfriend." I sits beside G.na unnie.

"Jinjja? you two looks great." He smiles. "Unnie! when will you two marry?? you're great!" I don't want to hurt G.na unnie feeling. "actually I'm not going to say it.... but you ask it.. Joonie! tell her!" she blushes. "Next month , right baby?" He kiss g.na unnie's cheek. "so quick??" I laugh awkwardly. G.na unnie don't marry him! please! "yeah! I feel like we're destinied to be.." she blushes more. you're not.. "Unnie.. can you make it longer??" I laughs . "wae??" she looks at me. "Ya!! how can you two marry so quick?? Dating feels greater than marrying you know??" I laugh more awkward.

"Why hyunA? you're not happy??" Beast oppas began to glare at me. "YA! I'VE SEUNG!" I glare back. G.na unnie look at me confusely , she doesn't know that i'm joon ex girlfriend. "oh.. actually.. I am one of joon ex.. they must have thought i like him!!" I laugh at G.na and pinch all Beast members.

"I'm here!" Seung gets out with his clear cute eyes , i admire him. "Hyung!!!" all beast member go and wrestling with him. "Seung! You can sit here!!" I wave and smile happily at him. "I'll sit with Beast.. you just caht with them." he look at me without smiling . Exactly like the time when i break up with him. I stare at him . "HyunA??" g.na unnies wake me up. "ne.." I smiles. we chats and all teh guest go home. Joon stands at the door waited for everyone to go and talk with me. "What do you want?" I glare at him. "I have cancel it with Vic." he smirks.

"get away from her!!" I push him . "you don't tell me to do it.. You're the fool.." he smirks. "I.. I.. lose everything because of you! " I cry in front of him. "Go away from my life and unnie!!" I stammered. "you don't have to cry.. I do this to myself" He takes out his black glasses and wear it. "bye." he waves and enter his car with G.na unnie.

"How dare you.." I squat there and cry . "you'll catch cold if you squat there." Seung's voice is right beside me. I look at him . "seung,," i smile. "just get in.." he walks away. I stand up and pull his shirt lightly. "you mad?" i look at the white floor.

"no .. no more.." he continues walking. "why don't you talk with me?" I keep on following his step. "I'm too tired for today.. let me rest and i'll turn back" he moves his shirt that makes my hand release his shirt. I stand there still , "you didin't sound okay.." I mumble.I walk to the bed and saw him sleeping.

"You've slept?" I talks to myself. "not yet. " His voice startled me and i jump. "Ya! you scared me!" I laugh. "I just answer what you ask" i can hear he giggle. "you're not mad at me anymore?? why??" I hug him from the back. "Why??" he stammered. "i understand you do it with force.. mian.. i don't understand you." he spoke in low voice. "i really love you.." i hug his warm back. "i love you so much.. so much.. " he turns and hug me. "why do you understand me ?? so suddenly??" I smiles . "nothing." he smirks and close his eyes. Somehow his smirk scared me so much. But i just close my eyes , and sleep in his hug.

I wake up and look around .Seung is not here.. "ah.." I walks around and try to find him. "seung??" I travel around my house and can't even found his shadow. "where are you?? where are you??" I starts to panic and run around the house. "Hyunseung??" I saw him at the garden. "HyunA? wae?" he smile. "I think. i'll lose you.." I smiles and sit at the swing . "I'm here.. " he smiles. "We have to go to class today.." I walks quickly to bathroom.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

Kim hyuna.. don't think I'm a fool.. I'm not going to be fooled around by you. I'll make you fall for me. and let you feel how i felt. You've done too much thing and hurt too much in my life . Nothing will be the same. I'll clear all the love here. in my heart. And i'll let you feel how i feel now. I walk away from the swing and laugh. She's the girl that destroy my life so much. that i can't feel any love again. she makes me lost my everything. I look at the refrigerator and takes all the breakfast that has been prpared by the ahjumma. and eat. I put a post on my refrigerator.

"HyunA ! Gotta go first~ BEAST is in urgent!!

paipai"

I rides my car quickly and leave everything. I must tell all the BEAST member about my tricks. I starts the machine and began to ride in full speed. "Hyuna.. I'm a pabo for loving you and I'll.. make you turn into a fool and love me.. " I mumbles that word as i ride my car.I park my car at the parking areas and quickly go to BEAST secret hiding area. "Annyeong!! " I laugh as i enter it. "Hyung?? wae?? what makes you happy in ths morning" Gikwang comes and pat my back. "Everything will be fun... starting from today." I smirk. "I haven't seen this Seung for years!!" Yoseob comes and hug me. "what happen hyung??" he smiles. "I will make a revenge.." I smirk and sits at this dark hiding room. "nugu ?? " Junhyung gives me a glaring look. "Hyuna.." i laugh . "hyuna?? hyung!! what happen??" Gikwang sits at the pipe. "Seung?? are you crazy?" Doojoon look at me.

"starting from today.. I'll make her feel what i felt.." I laugh. "hyung? what do you mean?" Junhyung pats my shoulder. "I can't believe her anymore. Loving her and meeting her is the biggest mistake in my life." I just hide my sad ness. "Hyung?? you allright??" Yoseob looks at me. "Yeah! I'll make her become a fool... loving me.. just me.. and i'll dump her like she did to me.." I smirk and hid my flowing tears . Remembered all thing that has happen makes me hurts so much. "Seung!! I know you love her! What happen??" doojoon glare at me. "nothing.. just remember that.. BEAST secret!" I waves happily and leave this hiding room. "Beast.. make sure that you guys can help me save her.. when i can't control myself.. and i did it to her.. i hope you guys will be there for her.." I mumble as i close the door.

YOSEOB POV:

"Hyung is crazy??" I began to panic when he close the door. "yeah.. he.. what happen??" Dongwoon looks at me . "I don't know.. something really bad just happen?" I shrugs. "who heard his last word as he close the door??" I turns around. "I can't hear it." Everyone answer.

"I hope He's just joking.. and let's keep this as BEAST secret! arasso??" I laugh and drags all BEAST out and enter the class.

HYUNA POV:

I park my thunder car. "bye bye thunder!" I pat on it. "me??" someone talks with me. "Thunder !! you scared me!!" I move backward. "you're calling me just now.. what are you scared of??" he smiles. "ah.. it's my car name... not you!" I laugh. "You miss me so much??" he laugh . "no way!! Bye! i will meet my Seung!" I walks as  i jump. "everything is turning to be a very happy day!!" I laugh and enter the class.

"Seung!!!" i sit beside him and all BEAST oppas stares at me and Seung. "Miss you! Mian!! I have got something to do with them!" He kiss my lips. "why you do it here??" I blushes. "Because.. I love you." He kiss me more . "oppa.. let's do it later?" I sit and still pay attention that all the beast oppas is staring. "you never do it on class!! see? everyone is looking at us now!" I blush. "i want to let them know everything." he smiles .

"Seung?? why are you so romantic today??" I hugs him. "Because i want you." He makes a y groan. "me too.." i peck his lips. "more??" he looks at me. "more?? no no!!" I turns too red. "follow me." he drags me to a cornered place. "seung? why are we here??" I panted because of the run.

"I want to do this." he kiss my lips , hardly. I put my hands in his neck. "we.. can do it other time.." I moan.

"I want now.." he kiss me hardly and brings me back to class. My face is totally red. Seung.. i love you.


Updated!! sorry slow update !!

BUSY BUSY~

READ. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE!