Bad relationship

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNA POV:

"I.." I can't speak anything.

"Okay.. I'm not mad about you with him.." He sighs , "Why are you toying me??" He glare at me with his evil eyes. It's the first time i saw him like that , It's even scarier than when i met him on stationery shop.

"I..I'm not toying..." I haven't finished my word.

"Then.. how about all this?? Can you explain??" He's going to explode.

"Let me explain!!" I can't help myself being cornered by him. "How can i explain what's happening if yoou keep nagging??" I stare at him.

"Nagging?? Whatever.. Just explain.." He drags me into the school park.

"Seung.. It's not like that.. I mean.." And I haven't finished again.

"Don't call me Seung , call me Jang HyunSeung-ssi... I hate you call me like that." He glare at me. and that glare hurts me.

"I just.. I really love you.. I admit that.." I exhales.

"Why are you dumping me??" He sits in a bench.

"Yesterday.. I planned to have a revenge with him , you know that.. And it ended not like i hope.. I fall for him at once.. I want to be with him, Seung.." I can't help myself but sheds tear.

"Stop calling me Seung.. If you really love me , you'll never love the other just in a few hours. I believe that you're just playing with me." He doesn't care about me and keep staring at me.

"How can you say that??" I cry more and more."I..I.. never play.. with you even once.. Do you know how much i cry just to tell you this?? I also try to love you again!!! But, how can you.." I just .. I don't know annymore . I run away quickly.

Everyone is looking at me when i enter the school's hall. Whatever.. I just want to have my own time.

"Is that HyunA??" "Why did she cry??" "That trouble maker.. She has to take that."

I run and i saw 4minute , they notice me. I don't care!! I enter the toilet and slam the door. Maybe 4minute is chasing me , I'm depressed. How can he say that i am toying him?? I love him.. Yeah.. once!!

"HyunA!! are you allright??" I can hear Jiyoon sweet voice. I don't reply them . They can hear my deep crying voice.

"Hyun.. what happen??" SoHyun knock the toilet door.

"Go away.." I whisper , they must have heard it.

"Hyun ah .. we'll come when you need.. Just call us.. I know you need your own time..." Gayoon knocks the door once and leave with the rest . I can hear their heels tapping and gone. I take out all the tissues from my bag and wipe all my tear. I take out the cotton and make up remover. I clean all this worn out make up. I stare at the mirror. GOD!! MY EYES IS SWOLLEN!! How can I meet Joon?? I decided to put thick make up.. Maybe it'll cover my swollen eyes. I sigh.. Then get out from this toilet. I've spend so much time in this narrrow room.

"Huh.. you what make you turn like this??" Ahh.. This is the girl i just beat down last time. She's trying to find my weakness. "Go away , before I'll kill you." I glare at them fiercely.

"Ohh.. I'm scared.." They laugh. "Whatever , can you move??" I am not in mood to fight.

"Look who's crying??" She touch my chin . "Go away!!" I shook their hands away. "Get your dirty hands away!!" I slap her face .

"How dare you!!" She hits me and how can i fight them in a toilet and they're 4 person.

"Yah!! Play fairly!!" I try to move them. "Kim HyunA.. trouble maker.. remember what you do to us??" She makes a fist in her hand.

"Yahh!!!!" I move my hand and punch her in her jaw. "Kill her!!" They all try to destroy me. I am hurt everywhere. From my legs to my hair. I just starts to struggle. But I've got no power to fight with 4 people in a restroom..

"Let her go!!! Fight with us , it's a fair play , loser!!" 4minute comes .

"Yah!!! Go away!!! We're having a problem with her." they push JiYoon away.

"I told you already.. fair play.." She moves her finger and all of us started to fight. It's like the past. Girl's fight... I  smirk and join with them. Yeah, I'm in pain , great pain of getting hit . But, I still wanted to get a revenge. I start to pull their hair and punch them.

"STOP IT!!!! GO AND MEET PRINCIPAL!!!" i can see mr.im is there and he's going to eat 9 of us.

"Arasso!!!" We all stop fighting and release each other.

"YOU!!! HYUNA!! STOP HERE!!! THE REST GO AND FIND PRINCIPAL!!" he takes out his phone and call the principal. Telling him what has happened. Then , he ended the call. "Kim HyunA!! You've been making alot of problem now." He stare at me.

"I don't make it.. they fight with me first.." I look down.

"Who started to slap them??" Ah.. That's me.

"Me... But, they-they are..." I haven't finished my word.

"Tell all your story to principal.." he walks away. That old teacher!! I wish you're dead!!! I'll call my father and told her to find connection and fire you!!! I really hate him. I walk and go to principal room.

"Here you are , Kim HyunA.. We have been waiting for you.." The principal and all haven't started anything..

"Sorry.. Teacher Im tells me something.." I bow and stand beside all these trouble maker.

"You guys will be seperated.. I mean we'll change all your class. So that you will not stay together and making problem. You'll get spread. based on your grade... Kim HyunA.. I guess you've been studying all this time , Jenius class." principal haven't finished her word.

"Moe?? Jenius class?? Please change it into other jungle class. I don't want!!!" There's Hyunseung. I can't live.

"Request rejected. JiYoon class 14 , Gayoon 12.. " She continues all the rest. !! How can i enter the same class as him??

"Principal , when will i start using new class??" I'm scared of Seung.

"Now.." Shee stares and let us go out from her room.

"Ahh!!! How can i enter that class?? I'll destroy myself!!!!" I screamed myself and everyone look at me.

"What are you looking at?? Mind your own problem!!!" I walk away and took out mirror from my bag. My face is swollen now. Fighting...

"Oppa!!!" I saw Joon and call him.

"What happen to you??" He comes nearer and checks all my face. "You're really ugly." He laugh.

"I just fight.. and i get move from my class..." I smile.

"Let me bring you to the infirmary??" Ge stare at all my wound..

"I'm okay , I am used to fight like this." I smile and drag him.

"Where are we going??" He follows me.

"My new class.. I'm scared.." Yeah.. I'm scared of Seung's glare.

"Okay.. where is it??" He help me to carry my bag.

"Jenius class." I smirk. we've arrived here and i saw all BEAST oppas. I smile and they glare at me like saying -this--.

"Annyeong haseyoo.." I smile to them and they ignored me. There's no seung.. Fortunately.

"We're here . what are you scared of??" Joon puts my bag at an empty chair , There's no empty place here. except this. i just sit and repair my hair.

"Ahh.. Look at my hair and face , like crazy person." I pouted.

"You are always pretty , baby.." He smiles the smiles that always melted me. and he decided to sit at a chair beside me , the person haven't arrive.

"Thank you!!" I smile and repair my make up.. How many time i've to do it in one day??

"Move from my sit.." Oh.. the owner of the chair has come , i turn my head and saw that he's HyunSeung.

"ohh.. So it's you . Jang Hyunseung!!" Lee Joon started a fight.

"Joon!! Stop it!!!" I hold his hand. and look at seung's eyes. He's glaring at my hand.

"Okay, just because you said it , beib.. I'll go now. class has started." He winks and make a phone with his hand.

"I'll call you." I smile awkwardly when i notice Hyunseung is sitting beside me.

"Annyeong haseyo.. I'm Jang HyunSeung , nice to meet you." He smile and turn his face. What did he mean?? he means he doens't know me?? I'm your.....

"HyunSeung-ssi... Why are you like this??" I touch his shoulder.

"Get away from him , .." JunHyung slaps my hand away.

"oh..." I' startled. I've become someone we don't recognize each other?? How.. How can he do that to me??

"Annyeong haseyo .. HyunA imnida.. I'm a new student here , I was moved because of my bad temper. Please treat me well.." I act like i don't know one of them. I smile to Seung and the rest Beast member. They give me a dried up smile. HyunSeung just glare and turns away.

The class started. and I don't have any friend. Maybe they all hate stupid person and Beast members hate me.

"Jang Hyun seung.." I cal his full name it's kinda weird.

"What??" He look at me. if i add him as friend , maybe he'll not mad.

"Can we be friend??" I hope he'll answer yes.

"No..." He shook his head slightly.

"How abut your father and mother contract with my father??" I mean the marriage.

"I'll cancel it. Just , don't disturb me anymore." He's surely different now.

"How can you do that to me??" I can't live any longer if I'm going to meet him everyday. And we're like stone.

"Do you remember what you tell me?? You love him.. I've forgotten you." He glare at me.

"Then.. why not be friend??" I am lonely.

"Because I hate girl like you the most." He has changed to much. I just smile. and the class ended really slowly. Time feels like not running , but it's walking.

-DingDongDingDong-

The class has ended . I quickly packed all my things and get out from this cladd. I've a bad athmosphere there. Irun out and drive my car home . I decided not to call Joon . I call 4minute. "YAhh!! Guys remember to give me back my car you lend this morning." I ended the call.and call Joon. "Oppa!!! I'm home!!! Sorry , I jsut have a busy scedule!! Bye!!!" I leave a call. and dial Appa number.

"Appa.. I'll cancel.." I haven't finished my word.

"HyunA.. you'll move to your new home this night and your marriage , appa will move it this week. Prepare yourself. HyunSeung parents will tell him too... Good luck my daughter , appa love you.." He closes the call soon.

"Moe??? ataying with him?? I've break up with him!!! How can I cancel the wedding?? All the business partner are everywhere to join my wedding. !!!  I decided to dial Seung's number. His name in my contact is still "My love" I take a deep breath and call him. He answers it directly , he just heard the news.

"HyunSeung!!! We're moving tonight , no time to cancel all.." I quickly speak.

"Yeah.. Let's make a contract.."

"Contract?? What do you mean??"

"Our marriage contract.. We'll act as Hubby and wifey only is the business man and our parents are watching. We'll be no one other than that." He finished it quickly.

"But...." I started to realize , Joon... He's nothing to me.

"Agree.. Then we'l stay at different room . When our parents are here. We'll stay together. " He speaks in rush and i can hear his car engine.

"But... I-I.." I wanna say I love him. But.. It's too late , He hates me. "Arasso.." I ended the call. I've arrived at my home.

"Ahjumma!!! Papa!!! Pack all my thing!! I'm moving tonight!!!" I order them because i'm not in good mood.

"Yes madam.." They know i'm in bad mood and work quickly. I dial Joon number.

"Hello??" I'm not interested with his voice anymore . I realize I love Seung after he doesn't care me anymore.

"We're done.. I love him.. HyunSeung.. " It's easier to break up with him than seung.

"Wae?? I love you.." He continues.

"But.. I don't.." i reply in short harsh word.

"HyunA.. what make you change??" He's shocked.

"You.. made my life .. I must not have meet you that time , I regret it." I ended the call.

"IT'S ALL JOON FAULTH!!! YOUR FAULT!!! I'M LIKE THIS IN 'MY SUPPOSED TO BE MY HAPPY DAY!!' " i screamed and hit the pillow beside me.

"Excuse me, Everything is ready miss." Ahjumma put all  my luggage and my favourite items inside.

"Yeah.. Please tell Hyunseung .. when he's ready.." I don't have any power to face him.

"You can find him , yourself HyunA.." Papa Jung advices me.

"I order you to do that!!! Just do it!!" I throw the TV remote on floor hard. "Ah.. Yes.." Ahjumma run quickly.

"I'm here.." Hyunseung suddenly shows up. Omo!! He saw all my bad attitude?? I stand up and smile. He walks over and give me a document.

"It's the contract." He sits beside me.

"We have to do this??" I stare at him. "Yes.. We don't love each other.. and I don't want to spend my day with a girl i don't like." He gives me a pen. I open the document and found papers inside.It's the rules and some advantage of signing this contract. It's an advantage for those who doesn't love each other , but for me.. It's disadvantage. I move the pen and began to sign.....

Suddenly, Father comes , I quickly hide the contract. "Annyeong Appa!!" HyunSeung stands up and holds my hand immediately. I blush, It's been a long time since he holds me. "Appa.." I smile.

"Good luck , my child!! Everything is well prepared.. We'll re give all the invitation." Appa is crazy with business.

"Yeah , I'll retell everyone at school.. " HyunSeung is back into the old him . I use this condition and purposely kiss his cheek.

"Appa , we're the best couple , right??" I wink to my appa. I really use that ..

"Yess.. Oh!! Yeah!! the bridal photo.. You'll do it tomorrow.. Don't need to school , just ... Follow me." He is sceduling us.

"Arasso!!!" I act cute. I heard HyunSeung's whisper. "Is this what you wanted??" He glare at me .

"Okay.. appa will go now!!" Appa walk away and Hyunseung leave my arms , he sweep all his body . Like , I'm a dust.

"Let's move.." He takes all my luggage, and throw it in the car.

"Where's the new house??" I can feel the awkward condidtion between us.

"~~~~~ It's the house ." He enters the car and let me in myself. I open the door and sit beside him.

"Seungg..." I stare at him , i really wanted to be with him. I'm just 10 cm away from him , but i can feel our distance is far away.

"Don't call me that." He concentrate driving.

"How am i going to live like that!!! I .. At least let's be friend!!!" I yell.

"I don't want , we're nothing when no one see us. arasso??" He stare and continue driving.

"I'm nothing?? What have i done in my past live?? I've a bad luck.." I mumble. The car remain silent until we arrive at the house. It's not a house but mansion , with a big yard, and there's fish pool... A very big garage.

"Woah!!! It's so big!!!" I play with the swing.

"Let's  enter.." He walks in.. seems like , he really add me as nothing. I've a small position in his heart, I'm just his contract's wife. I follow him in ..


Poor HyunA :'(

Sorry!!! Sad chapter :'(

Thanks for reading , SUBSCRIBE!!!

I've update more today ;) actually it's not today , It's 13 may 2012 .. Now the clock shows 00:22

I'm sleepy.. Good night!! :*