Everything turns back

You Will Fall For Me

NOONE POV:

HyunA follows the steps of her fiance. "This house is so grand. We'll stay here??" She claps her hand , checking all the room . "WOAHH!!!!" She look everywhere.

She smiles and throw herself on the sofa. "Uhh.." That guy , he just nodded. He feels tired and sit at the dining table.Far away from HyunA.

--The dining table :)

"HyunSeung , where is your bag?? I'll help you arrange your things." HyunA smiles heartedly. "Don't touch mine. Just care your own business.." Seung's extremely tired , he move and grab a box of orange juice. This house is well prepare. Eveything is ready. HyunA sit and don't know what to do.

"Oh , yes.. The contract , sign it.." HyunSeung put a glass orange juice for her and sit beside her , it's not too near.

"Ah..." HyunA face turns pale , she doesn't want to sign it . But it's a must. She grabs her bag and get all the paper and pen out.

"I have to do this??" HyunA smile plainly.

"Yes.. You have to." HyunSeung reply her formallyand she signs it . "mr. Jang , stop calling me that formal . I'll call you mr.Jang then.." HyunA force him to call her HyunA..

"Then , call me mr.Jang ,we're not like even friends when there's no one." He stands up , pull the paper and smirks.

"mr.jang , we'll going to sleep together??." HyunA starts to get mad and ask him a question that she thought will make him mad.

"Up to you , If you want to sleep on floor..." He drags his trolley and enter their room.

"Wh-wh-what the hell ..." HyunA can't hold her tears and she cry because what HyunSeung do to her. "What did i do in the past??" She falls to the floor and causing the glass in her hands to fall and there's a glass cracking sound. "Kya!!!!" HyunA screams of fright and the glass pieces pricking her feet.


HYUNSEUNG POV :


That girl , what did she think .. I regret meeting her.. It's a waste. I throw myself into the bed. I hear a glass cracking sound and hyuna's screaming. What happened?? I run out.

"What happen??" I look at her. She's bleeding in her feet.

"I - I make the glass fall.." I can see she's crying , she's crying of pain.

"You're so careless!!" I can't stop myself from caring her. and i look at her feet. It's bloody. "Ehm!!" I try to give her signal , that i'll carry her. I lifted her in bridal style , That's easier. and move her to sofa.

"How can you be so careless??" I stare at her reddy eyes.

"becau-s-se you.." She mumbles in a very low voice , but i can hear it.

"me?? why??" I run to the kitchen , take some water and disinfectant. I still can't help myself if she's hurt.

"Just.. Just.. disinfect it , you'll need to sleep , mr Jang.." She stare at me.

"Oh.." I clean her wound and get a bandage to close her wound. "Ready... Stop being careless.." I smirk and walk to get a broom and swept all the little pieces of glass left on the floor.

"Mr. Jang , do you remember when we are told to sweep and mop the school??" How can i forget that?? You're the one who doesn't want me to remember.

"Yes.. wae??" I wash my hands and turns my head abit to look at her. She's still in the sofa.

"It's just.. funny.. You.. know how to mop and sweep better than me.. I.. don't hope the marriage will be like this." her face turns into lifeless. and she gets up from her sit. "AH!!!" she shouted.

"Are you okay??" I constantly run and check her again , Pabo!!! Seung!!

"I'm not.. my feet.. I can't walk , !!!" She looks like crazy and i laugh.

"What are you laughing at mr.Jang??" She glares at me. "No.. You're funny.." Oh no! You're being find out , She'll know you like her.

"Whatever.. just help me." She holds my hand and i help her. I really wanted the time to stop here. It's been a really long time since i touch her hand. I really miss her sweet milky skin. No.. She belongs to Joon.

"Okay , just rest." I help her to walk until she arrives at the bed

"Gamsahamnida , Hyunseung-ssi.." She's really treating me formally. Maybe , I am really no one for her.

"HyunA.. how's Joon??" I pretend to act cool .

"Joon?? ..." She remains silent for a while.. "No one want to get someone wife as his boyfriend." Her eyes shows sad. She's right , she loves her . But , I cause her not to be happy.

"Go with Joon , I'll try to cancel this wedding." I smirk , i don't know why i always act like this. It hurts myself. and I sit at her bed.

"Jang Hyun Seung , sorry for breaking your heart." Her eyes turn red.

"Yeah.. I've accepted that sorry , but my heart can't forgive you." I stand up and leave her room.

Seung , why are you so stubborn?? Please melt your heart a little for her. Maybe it's just misunderstanding... No, don't hope too much. She's just playing with you. I close the door slowly, afraid that i might broke this emperor's house. Even though it's mine , now.. Suddenly , there's voice that makes me and HyunA startled.

"MY CHILD!! HAVE YOU FINISHED ARRANGING??" My parents are here. HyunA!! She's still in room and our things is still packed. She'll need to unpack it. Or , we'll being found out making trouble like cracking glass.

"Omma!! Appa!!" I hug them and try to waste time . HyunA , she must be packing all her things so there's nothing weird.

"Where's HyunA??" Omma smiles. "Ahh.. She's taking a bath.." I laugh awkwardly.

"Ohh.. Let's sit here first my husband." She and my father sit at the exclusive sofa. "Wait a minute , omma!!" I go to the kitchen , prepare drinks. and go out.

"Hereee.." I serve it and added my smile inside .

"Omma!!!Appa!! You're here?? Sorry , I just take a bath.. I can't get out so quick!!!" HyunA is putting awkward smile in her face.

"Let's sit.." I smile and sits nearly with her , I hold her hand.

"You're the best couple , what omma said Seung?? You'll love this girl!! " My mom , she's just bashing . I know she will say something.

"Just tell me what you want to say.." I'm harsh , i admit it.

"Seung!!! How can you say that to omma??" She hits me lightly and smiles, It's like the past.

"Oh , yes!! Tomorrow morning .. we'll be here at 7 o'clock .. You'll get bridal photoshot.. Get up early!!" My mom surely alwways care about my problem.

"Arasso !! Omma!!!" HyunA smiles and show her dimples.She's cute as before.

"Okay!! I'm busy!! I'll leave now!! " Appa gets up and mom follow him.

"Bye!!!!" HyunA and I bow... "Where's your couple kiss?? Show us!!" My mom , she's a super flirty woman.

"Ah!! Omma!!!" HyunA blushes and she kiss my cheeks. I can feel my face is red. I miss her lips...

"You're married soon!! You can make it today!!" What does she mean?? HyunA also don't understand .. We're fool.

"make what??" We ask it foolishly.

"Make a grandchild for me!! Bye!!" Omma and appa is leaving . HyunA and I turns red. What?? make a grandchild??

"Do you hear that??" I ask HyunA.. That word is shocking.

"I don't hear anything!!!" HyunA pretends to walk away.

"HyunA.. do you love me??" I gather my power and ask her. "Yes.. I do.." She turns red , as red as tomato.

"How about Joon??" I'm getting jealous.

"He.. He.. is just my past.. I love you.." She stare at me , wishing I'll telll her the same thing.

"I love you too.." I move nearer to her. "I miss your hand HyunA.." I sits on the floor. "Get Up!! Seung!! It's dirty!!!" She pull me up.

"Call me MR JANG .." I . "Yahh!!!!" She hits me and follow me to sits on floor.

"I miss you .." I move my lips and crash into hers. our tongue battles. The room is hot..

"HyunA remember what my mom says??" I move my lips to her neck. She moans softly . "Yes.."

"We'll make it??" I turns back to her lips I kiss her passionately as ever. "ahh..I'm ready , seung."


CHAPTER IS NEXT!!! AHH!!! I'LL TRY HARD TO MAKE IT!!!

I'M SAYING SORRY FIRST , CAUSE MAYBE I'M NOT GOOD AT -__-

GOMAWOO READER , Don't forget to subscribe!!

Omoo~ Finally Seung's back with Hyuna!!! Happy~

Are you Beauty?? If you are you can read on my new Fanfics , Actually it's beast fact.

Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191870

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER!!