Cancel the wedding

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNSEUNG POV:

What happen?? why did she get mad at me?? She's having a bad mood because i give the invitation without her?? Is it because of that?? Ah... Don't be like this HyunSeung!! You've to study..


HYUNA POV:

"HyunA!!!" I wake up because hearing the teacher call me. "Wae??" I look at her.

"Change your bad personality!!1 how many times i've tell you! Don't sleep in class and the way you answer me." This witch , stop mumbling can you??

"Stop mumbling , I'm stressed and now you disturb my sleep.." I stare at her.

"How dare you!! Say that word to your teacher!!! Go and meet mr, Im!!" She opens the door that mean go out.

"I'll find him later. Let me continue my sleep.." I sleep again.

"KIM HYUNAH!!!" that witch comes and hit my table.

"YAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? I'LL SLAP YOUR FACE , GO!!!" i'm in bad mood . don't disturb me!!!

"Teacher , just let her , she seems to be in a real bad mood.." Gikwang explains.

"She's still a student how can she talk that way to me!!" He slams Kwang table.

"I'll go!!! just shut up !!" I stand up and kick the teacher feet slightly. and slams the door with my ful power.

"AHH!!! What must i do now??" I shouted and walk without destination.  How can i throw someone so nice away?? I can't live anymore as human.. I walk to the consultation room .

"Teacher , I'm having problemm.." This teacher is papa Jung sister. So.. She always understand my situation and i always here everytime i get problem.

"What problem HyunA??" He pours a cup of coffe.

"I don't want to lose both of them.. I .. I.." I can't continue and cry.

"Explain slowly.. From the start.." She sits beside me.

"I've been dumped by a guy i love really much... He told me that he love Victoria..." I exhales.

"I .. was able to find another guy, this guy.. I love him from the first sight.. and we're having an arranged marriage without our plan... We're going to marry around 3 weeks again.." I shed my tears again.

"Here..  wipe it.." She gives me tissue.

"Then.. my ex-boyfriend .. he chats with me and now.. I love him back...He tell me that he love me, yes.. I love him too.. But, Just i can't dump this man.. He has done all the best things with me.. You know, i just feel so guilty to cancel the wedding.." I stop.

"What can i do??" I look at ms.Jung.

"I think you should rethink.. why do you suddenly love you ex-boyfriend again?? Do you love your fiance??" She gives me a short suggestion.

"I don't know.. Yeah.. I really love my fiance .. until he comes back to my life , in one day , I've.. forgotten my fiance.." What a depressed live i had.

"HyunA.. try to stay away from both of them.. You know?? Our heart .. it can only contain one man. Try not to meet both of them. Who do you miss and worry the most??" She's right!! I can't feel it again I'll use her trick.

"YEAH!! you're right teacher!!" I hug her and wave "BYE!!" I am happy , i walk happily to enter thhe detention class. Ohh.. that mr.Im , I'm scared of him.. But , I've made a big mistake by blaming my teacher. I look at the detention class.

"Excuse me.. I'm kim HyunA.." I knock the door. "Enter.." Oh.. that terrible voice. scared me again.

"Teacher Im.. I'm here to get my punishment..." But, i can't continue my word , i saw HyunSeung enters this class. Omo!!! How can i stay away from him! !!

"a-a-ah.. I made a big mistake sir .." I continue my word.

"What is your sin??" He stare at me.

"I blame and reply the teacher , I even kick her feet.." I'm really scared.

"Oh.. Just like what teacher Shen told me. You've changed into a good child HyunA!! Why do you turn into bad student?? Just like HyunSeung!! Good student turning into a bad student!!!" He slam the table..

"Uuhhm.. Yeah,.. sorry sir.." I bow.

"Sit down and hear my explanation.." I follow his order and sit far away from Seung.

"Sit nearer!!! I'm difficult to explain this!!" ! I wanna being far away from him now. I act cool and sit beside him.

"Kwenchana??" He ask me and look at me.

"Shhh!!" I put my index finger in front of my mouth. I don't want to talk with him. Both of use listening to what teacher Im tell us. It's boring but we can't yawn or make a sound. It'll make a longer time for us to stuck here.

after 3 hours listening , I feel like my ears is gong to explode.

"Are you okay , HyunA??" He pinchs my cheek. I really miss his hand.

"Yah Yah!! Let me go!! I want to keep distane from you for 3 days. Arasso??" I glare at him.

"What's with that attitude??" he's confused?

"Just don't talk with me for 3 days.. Don't come to my house too!!!" I look at him and walk away.

"That girl is weird.."  He mumbles.

Huah!! I just met him , I really miss him alot... How about Joon?? I wonder what he's doing now.. I miss him too... I skip the class and go home directly.

"Papa Jung!! Drive me home today??" I call him. "Ah.. okay." I close the phone. I have a complicated love story.

I arrive home and i don't know what to do.. I just slam my body to the bed.

"Hello , bed..." I mumble... I'm lonely.. I'll call 4Minute .. and Kwang.

"Yah!! 4MINUTE!! Prepare to stay at my house after school!! " I call them.

"You're home??? Skip class??" Gayoon is answering the phone.

"Yep-Yep!! Just come here , I'm Lonely!! and.. Kwang!! call him to join!!" I feel happy , at least i have my bestfriends.

"Arasso!! Let's make a party!!" Jiyoon laugh.

"Yes!! Let's make it!!" I close the phone. Running on the stair down. "Appa!! order lots of pizza!! 4MINUTE and Kwang are coming!!"

"Oh.. Okay , HyunA." He takes his phone and call the pizza shop.. Whom know us very well. Because I'm pizza lover .

"Ahjumma.. Prepare room for 4Minute .. Oh yes!! Kwang is also coming!!" I wink.

"How can you invite a guy staying here??" Ahjumma looks at me. "Kwang is my best friends , In fact , He's the best." I smirk.

not long , 4minute and kwang have arrive , maybe they skip the class.

"Where's your hubby??" Gayoon tease me , Im not in mood.

"Forget him.. It's our time!!" I start to play the TV and turn on karaoke.

"Let's sing kwang!!!" I dance and give him the other microphone. "Let's sing bad girl." I choose the song.

the situation started to turn crazy , everyone eat and having party. Maybe my house is trembling by the music. "Kwang.. I feel like i wanna throwing up." I call him and he lift me in bridal style to the bathroom.

"Thanks.." I draw the tissue rolls. and continue to get all my food out.

"Are you okay?? I'll find your papa.." He pats my back. Yeah.. It helps.

"No need.. I'm okay..I just haven't eat anything and keep drinking soda.." I can't stop throwing up.

"I'll get you your medicine.. Where's your bag??" He knows me the best. He even know I've prepared everything in my bag. I pointed and he takes it.

"You have to eat , look at you.. " He help me to stand up and flush the toilet.

"Thanks .. "I sit on the toilet. he gave me the medicine and bottle of water. Maybe , the best man in my life is him. I regret Why i never look at him as a man.

"You're going to be better soon.. seems 4minute is crazy having the party.. I'll take you to your room." He help me to walk.

"Ah!! I've got any energy left!!!" I can't walk , i must being substained by him. "It'll be faster like this." He carry me in bridal style and bring me to my room.

"HyunA.. rest.." He put me on my bed.

"Yeah..... Kwang , can you told ahjumma to cook porridge for me??" I look at him , weakly.

"Yeah.." He go down.. I get up and take my phone. calling Lee Joon..

"Oppa!what are you doing??" as a girlfriend I've to call him at least once.

"Hehe.. I'm sitting at my bed , answering your phone..You??"His voice make me feel relax.

"i?? Sitting here , 4minute is having a party , I'm feeling dizzy and go to sleep." I giggle.

"Beware of that Kwang guy! I don't like him." He's such a cute boyfriend.

"Arassoo.. He's at downstair with ahjumma..." I laugh.

"Then.. Rest , princess..." He said in flirty tone.

"Okay.. Good night , I love you.." I'm so touched.

"Love you.. Muahh.." I ended the call and continue lying down lifeless.

"HyunA!! Here , the porridge.." Kwang came. "Ah!! Gomawoo!!!" I laugh.

"You seems to be better now.." Is it?? Calling Joon make me feel better.. I'm.. how is Seung now??

"Thanks kwang.. You can go down now.. " I eat the porridge.

"HyunA.. what happen between you and Seung??" He stops walking.

"I'll tell you.. That's a secret of the two of us. Arasso??" I told him to sit beside me. and I tell him what's hapening.

"Moe!!! Kim HyunA !! wake up!! How can you like Lee Joon??" He slaps me lightly.

"ahh!!! That's why.. I'm breaking my own.." at least i've friend to tell my story.

"Then.. Just follow your heart , tell HyunSeung you love Joon , You know?? Hiding can't solve anything.." He's right , maybe I've to make it that way.

"You're right Kwang!!!" I laugh and hug him.

"Okay-okay.. I'll go now!!" He laugh and get out.

"I don't need to feel guilty , it's my feeling!! and I'm not toying Seung!!!" HyunA goo!! I am so excited to meet Joon tomorrow and decided to sleep quickly.

"HYUNAAAA!!!!" I hear 4minute is calling me. "Ahahha.. sorry I'm late again !" I giggle and run to the bathroom quickly. "That girl , silly as always .." They mumble.

I've finished all and i decided to drive my own car. But , I cancel it because i saw Seung . I will do like what Kwang told me.

"4minute and kwang!!! You drive my car!! I'll go with Seung!!!" I wave bye-bye to them.

"Arasso!!" They take one of my hottest car.

"Seung!!!" I run and hug him. "You allright??" He checks my face.

"Of course, Seung!!! I wanna cancel the wedding!!" I don't feel guilty anymore.

"Ah?? What do you say??" He's pale at once. And , I started to feel guilty.

"Cann-cancel.. the wedding.." I smile plainly.

"Moe??! What happened?? That cause you to stay away from me??" He's mad .

"I justt.... Realize I love Lee Joon.." i answer honestly.

"Then you're toying me??" He's really rude now. Yeah , everyone don't like to be a toy.

"No.. I really love you.. But.. I just.. love him again now.." I can't help myslef and feel really guilty.

"Whatever!! I don't know that you're this kind of girl , I don't need someone like you!" He push me aside and drive his car .

I done nothing wrong , right?? Yes!! You've done your best HyunA!!!! I take another car of mine and wear my sunglasses . The old HyunA was born and i smirk.

"Lee Joon oppa!! Where are you??" I call him on car.

"At school , you haven't arrived??" He's caring as always.

"Haven't I'm on my way.." I laugh.

"What make our princess so happy in the morning??"

"Your voice??" I giggle.

"Omo!! I'm that sweet??" He also giggled.

"Oh yeah Oppa!! I've told hyunseung.. and i guessed it ended really easily." I laugh heartedly.

"Jinjja?? he's allright??"

"I guess he's mad at me. He thought I'm toying him.." I exhale.

"He'll understand it soon.."

"Yeah.. then we're not in secret relation??" I am so happy.

"Yeah.. But.. We'll reveal it later , arasso?? Eh.. I must go MBLAQ is coming." He closes the phone in rush.

"I've got a perfect life , I just regret meeting Seung. If I don't meet him , It's easier for me to be with Joon.." I mumble and I've arrived at school I move my car to the car park and stop the engine , Now . I'm back as the hottest student , I look at my car and lock it. -tiit-

Then i noticed the car beside me , oh.. It's HyunSeung car... I looked up and startled.....

"Seung...." I'm startled , I can't say another word .. i can only spell his name.

"We've to talk..." He drags me with force. It's the first time , I've seen Seung in force. "Seung.. It hurts.." I try to release , but he's too powerfull. Suddenly , he realease my hand. "Tell me what's happening now??" He glare at me..

"I..." I was not able to speak a word.


Sorry!! HyunA and HyunSeung will cancel the wedding , wanna know more?? I'll update again..

Thanks reader , subscriber :D

Please subscribe!!!

Gomawooo :3 and once more time , sorry in these chapeter 2hyun has a bad relationship. I'll make it better next chapter!!

Bad LeeJoon!!