Accident

You Will Fall For Me

HYUNA POV :

What is Joon intending to do? Hyuna! Control your mind!! He'll trick you.. That cunning human. my phone rang . Who's it?? i answer it.

"Hello?" It's an unknown number.

"HyunA?" that's a male voice. I've herad his voice but.. where?

"Nugu ya?" I hate mystery.

"It's me. Junhyung !" his voice makes me laugh.

"Why don't you said it?? What's the problem?" I laugh.

"Can you meet me now? Don't let seung know.." Why it's so secret?

"Neh.. I'm still not home. Okay , I'll go.. where?"  I look around.

"at Green Cafe.. I'm there." His voice turns softer.

"Nehh!! I'll be there.." I smile and put my earphone on , continue driving car while calling Seung.

"Oh seung! I want to say.. I met G.na unnie , let me have a small chat with her??" I lied.

"Neh. It's okay. you don't need to call me to say this." he giggle.

"Saranghae~ byebye! I'll close now.. neh?" i laugh . yes! He's the best.

but.. what did Oppa intend to tell me? I grow curious in my heart. I text seung quickly and drive my car fast.

"Seung..

I'll go with 4MINUTE .

I haven't been with them for a long time :B

Okay? I'll go home soon!

don't worry .. Your wifey will go home as fast as she can.

Saranghae!"

I drive and park my car. So , this is Green cafe? It's a nice and sounds classical place . I enter and look around where's Junhyung?

"I'm here." A nice voice , Junhyung's voice. I turns and smile.

"Annyeong oppa! " I come and sit , my eyes lock on the menu. I must get some drink.

"Hyuna.. there's something i need to tell you." His voice turns softer. I nods "what is it? tell me." And look at the menu again. I'm too thristy to look at his face.

"Did Hyunseung turn weird this some day?"  Seung? what with him?

I shook my head. "Anni.. we're just like usuall... wae?" He call me just for this? I call the waiter and tell her to get me the pear juice.

"Is it?? try to think of it??" i turns and look at his eyes. "What's wrong with him? just tell me to the point.." Something just happen?

"you've hurt him too much.." my eyes gone wide. "I.. hurt him?? what.. did i do?" I stammered.

"i don't know.. I know this is a secret.. But , i can't just keep it a secret and see him change and change.. You've made him change too much , since he like you and now.." I blink my eyes a few time.

"What did he tell you guys?" I glare at him. something is wrong ..

"He tell us , that he'll have a revenge on you... and he will make you feel what he feel.. Just what did you do to him?!" He shouts abit and i drops my tear. "i don't do anything... why he's like this?" I clear my tear.

"answer me ! what did you do that hurt him so much??! he... he will forget you now!!" He slams the table softly.

"i hurt him?? " i just shed tears. What did i do? i love him.. "i don't do anything.. i love him.. i don't want him to forget me!!" I began to cry and panic. He pats my hand to tell me to be quiet. everyone is looking at me.

"think about it yourself.. what did you do to him.." He doesn't make me feel better . I leave without drinking quickly. I am too depressed. what did i do? why? why? I walks back and throw my card to him.

"Pay for my drink... give me back tomorrow." I walk quickly. hiding the tears in my eyes. I run inside my car. "Seung!! You Pabo!! I love only you!" I hit my car several times and start the engine. I drive the car very quick.

I don't want to go home.. Who's him? hurting me like this? He knows that i love him the most.. my tears blur my eyes. I can't see the street well and i tryto shakes my head a bit. To make my eyes see the street. I can't really see anything. and i heard horning sound and i drive my car to move . Too late , i can't feel anything now.. I just feel blood dripping and pain everywhere. "Se..seung.." I try to grab my phone. Too bad , i'm stuck here and i can't see anything more. my eyes gone black.

TAEMIN POV:

"What the hell is this??" I press the horn button again and again. this citizen , do you know the rule?? Please walk aside ! this the road. Just make a traffic jam! I get out from my car . "Excuse me.. can you move? I'll be late!" I talk to an ahjumma that block my way.

"Young child.. there's an accident !" i look shocked and run to look at the accident. This guy , just know how to watch and not helping.I'll help first.. I quickly call the ambulance and tell them to move away so i can see the person. "This is a limited edition car.. he must be rich." I thought she is a he.. But i saw the woman inside. I look at her face nearer. "HyunA noona?" my hearts skips. what happened to her?

"Noona.. it's okay.. i've called the ambulance.." I talk to myself and the ambulance car and the doctors came. I follow them enter the car and sit beside her. The doctor began to give her the first aid.

"Please let her safe.. please.." I pray beside. "excuse me .. can you keep her phone?" the doctor give me her phone. I nods.  I'll call hyunseung. He must know what's happening to noona. I find hyunseung numbers and call.

"Hyunseung-ssi?" I talk formally.

"Yeah.. Nugu ?" I hope he'll be okay.

"Noona.. I mean HyunA noona.. she got into an accident.." I talk slowly afraid that he might get mad.

"HyunA??" his panic sound . "What happen to her??" his shaking voice.

"her car crashed into others .. she drives it quiet fast .. maybe, i saw her car brokes badly.." he didin't answer.

"Yeoboseo? you're still..." "please.. tell me she's okay.." he must have been trembling . his voice is trembling.

"i will hope the same.. the doctor will do their best.. It's oaky.. she'll be safe.."

"Thanks.. where's she now?" I look at the car. "~~~ hospital.. she'll have a surgery after this.."

"I'll be there soon..." he close the call . the car stops and the doctor nurses began to rush to the emergency room . I just stand plainly in front of the door. "Please tell me she's okay.." i pray again and a nurse call me. "you're her family? please take care of her admission." I just nod and walk to take care of everything.

HYUNSEUNG POV:

Where's she? i began to rush and get into my car. Please... please.. tell me you're fine.. my tears drop again. I clear my tears and arrive at the location quickly. I run to the emergency room. No one is at the waiting room. I sit there. waiting slowly... God , tell me that she's fine.. please..