I MET HIM

You Will Fall For Me

Kim Hyun Ah POV:

The noise of cars from windows wakes me up . Slowly i open my eyes and check at the clock . It's 8 am , I must be late . I sigh and look at the table beside my bed. "My phone." i mumble and get it . There's lots of inbox . Maybe it's from the stupid man who haven't realize that I've tired of dating.

"Beep, delete 30 messages?" "Yes" "deleted"

What must I do? I  stretch for a few times and add some jumping .After i feel fresh , I decided to take a bath and look at the mirror . There's no eyebag .

Then , I realize that it's holiday today . Quickly ,  I go down the stair and just like usual no one is here just 3 maids , and Mr. Jung .He's the one take care of me when my father is not here . He is a loyal worker . He works here for 30 years. Now he's 50 years old.

"Ahjumma.. give me orange juice and bread." I talk sweetly to them.

"Ah.. good morning , Jung Appa." I bow. I treat him like my own father. He's use to replace my Father who's too busy.

"Today I'll shop myself. I wanna shop at nearby , okay ? okay?" I put a puppy face and pleaded.

"It's Okay , miss." He smiles. "Jung Appa, don't need to call me like that , sit here . Let's eat." I offer him.

"No need . I've just eaten , HyunA." He stands there.

"Whatever ." I mumble. "I've finished!!" I stand up and pat my shorts.

"Oh.. Mr.Kang , No need to drive for me . I'll drive myself." I run and choose the car in the garage  . No need. I'll walk to the nearest shop. I stretch my arms again . "It's along time since i do this." You begin to jog around. Your eyes locked at a couple infront of you , whos jogging together .

"What's with that? You two , stick together from morning to night ? It's just this early and there's couple already." I mumbles . Getting my phone out to text Gikwang.


"Oppa... where are you?"

"What?? I'm at home. My cousin came . Sorry can't help playing with them."

"I haven't ordered you to come ! Why do you reply that? crazy"

"You'll tell me to go to your place ."

"Anii. I'm not telling you to do that , Don't act like you know everything."

"Okay. I'm busy bye !!"

"Busy playing . Bye!"


I walk around boredly and found a stationery store. I just walk in , don't have any special features . The shopkeeper open the door and say "Welcome." I smirk and ignore them "Whatever."

"She's so arrogant , Just because she's beautiful." I hear she's mumbling and gossip with the other worker.

"Shut Up.. You're jealous of me??" I turn my head , smirking . I raise my hand to slape her face.  "Stop that , you're the one who's wrong . Why do you do that?" A young tall man catch my wrist and look at me .

"Is she your girlfriend?? Care your own." I pull my hand. "Not that , But you're wrong and yet hit her??"He show me the workers face.

"Well , I haven't slapped her , right?" I glare back at him .

"Whatever , they treat me like I'm trash . I don't care . Get away , I'll tell my father to fire you , Even though your shop owner is not my father . My father can do everything . Just prepare to pack !!" I close the door with all my power, standing outside . I take a deep breath and dial my father's phone number..

"Appa!! Someone just look down at me . !! I hate her!!" I shout

"Whoo?? Who do that??"He panics  

"A worker at ABC stationery shop near our house . Her Boss is Kang Jung Hwa right??" I smirk

"Arasso.. Don't make any trouble again. What's her name?"He's quite in rush

"Ermm.... let me think of it , Im So Ram? " I smile on the phone , glad to be able to listen to my father's voice again.

"Appa is busy , bye." He ends the call

I enter the shop again , the waiter is crying . Whatever , I smirk. "The guy over there . What are you doing? Follow me ." I moves my index finger to tell him to come .

"Who do you think you're?? ordering me?? "He's mad.

"Whatever poor man ." I stuck out my tongue. "Yahh.. You've a bad personality? because you're rich?? You're nothing!!" He shouts at me.

"Arr.. Ahh.. How dare you !! " I pretend to cry and squat , hugging my knees . "Kwenchana?? " a waiter comes .

"Go away.. " i hide my face in my knees and make a scary sound , Quickly she walks away. 

In fact , I really like that man. I feel so happy if I can meet him . But , my tongue keeps saying bad words. I wanna tell him to be my friend but my tongue made him my enemy.

"Heii.. wake up , don't make any problem . Just get out and solve this problem." He drags me. "What do you think you're doing?? destroying others life? Stomping other? Is it fun?" He shouts at me. I'm so happy to see his face , but I hate him. He just screamed at me.

"Wae??" My tongue speak bad and my mouth smirk ."are you a human?" He looks at me.

"I am ! " I smirk again. Actually , I really wanted to act cute in front of him . But , Will it destroy my pride??

"Okay , whatever . " He walks away. I want to go home and we walk together.

"why are you following me?" he shows his cute face and look at me .

"Ahh... My home is there , I'm not following you." I blush.

"Oh yeah? Mine is there." He points.

"We're neighbour??" I ask him. he's not answering. Well , I'm glad to know it .

"What school do you attend??" I try to get all his info.

"Cube Highschool." He answer shortly.

"We go to the same school . You don't recognize me ? I'm Kim HyunA!!" I really want him to know about me.

"Ahh!! So the crazy girl , trouble maker is you?? Popular of being rich and arrogant . I wonder why there's hundred of blind man love you." He continues walk.

"They've a nice taste ." I am proud of myself.

"Even hearing you voice , now. Make my ear deaf." he walks faster.

"What!!! Stop!!" He enters his house." So he's living here?? He also own a mansion . Wow.. I enter my mansion and can't stop thinking of him.


I've finish one chapter , please subscribe!!! It'll be more humorous next chapter.

Subscribe ok?? GAMSAHAMNIDA.