Sign?

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU’s POV

 

I just woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I’m just excited for today, because today is the first day of my adventure. Well, I just can’t resist my excitement about the search of my beloved soulmate. I wonder when I can see him face to face, how I wish that I can see him now, as in NOW! But for sure, it’s not that easy.

Oh! I wish that it will rain today so that someone will lend me his blue umbrella. I know you’re curious about the sign that I asked yesterday. And I know that you have now the idea what is it. Well, I asked God that if someone will lend me his blue umbrella in the middle of the rain, he is the one for me or in short- my long lost soulmate.

I’m just too excited that I almost forgot the time. I need to go to school. I immediately run off to the bathroom and take my bath and after that I went down to eat my breakfast. Then, I’m ready for school.

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“Y-yes, hello?”

“Yah! Wooyoung! Where are you? We have an important meeting and we can’t be late.”

Oh, it was my beloved father, I forgot about the meeting, how stupid I am. “Sorry Dad, I’m on my way.”

“Be sure within 30 minutes, or else—”

“I know. Don’t worry Dad.” then I immediately turn off my phone. I really hate it when Dad scolds me at phone, it’s very annoying.

I just went to the bathroom and take my bath and went off to the office without eating my breakfast. I don’t have the time to eat my breakfast because of my busy schedule. At my very young age of 15 I was trained to run our family business. And now I’m 23, I’m ready to prove my worth. But, somehow of my busy schedule I find time to go to the clubs at night. I just can’t live without them.

 

IU’s POV

 

“Yah, girls! I have something to tell you, and it’s very important.” I said to Suzy and Eun Jun, we are in our school cafeteria at that time.

“And what is it?” Suzy mysteriously asked me.

“I think I can find now my soulmate.” I said with a very big and wide smile.

“My goodness, IU! You are not yet finish with your soulmate business?” Suzy said with an irritating voice.

“I thought you said last week that you will just wait for your soulmate to come?” Eun Jun said.

“Yah! What kind of friends are you? You should cheer me up and encourage me.” I can’t avoid to be angry with them AGAIN. Because everytime I want to talk about destiny and signs they will just discourage me, especially to Suzy. We really have an opposite opinion not like Eun jun that she will just listen to our thoughts and opinions, but all the time she will be on the side of Suzy.

“You know what? You’ll just need to wait and the right man will come. You need to have patience IU, because if you don’t have that you will end up with a very wrong man.”

“Yeah! Suzy was right.”

“You and you!” I pointed them. “You’ll see! I will find him in the middle of the rain, and he will lend me his blue umbrella.” I proudly said.

“In the middle of the rain?!” Suzy and Eun Jun said in chorus.

“Yes! The sign I asked to God is the rain. If someone will lend me his blue umbrella in the middle of the rain, he is surely my long long lost soulmate.”

“You are crazy!” they said again in chorus.

“Yes! I’m crazy! Crazy in love.” I said with a smile.

 

Wooyoun’s POV (at lunch)

 

“I think you need to continue your studies.” my Dad said to me.

“Why should I? It’s a waste of time, Dad.”

“Yes, I know. It’s a waste of time. But you need to continue your study for the sake of our family background.”

“Alright! For the sake of our family background I’ll continue my studies.” I said with a sigh. I really hate it when Dad decides for me. It’s very disgusting! But what can I do? I’m his puppet, I can’t oppose to his stupid decisions. If only I can fly freely, but that is very impossible to happen.

After lunch with my Dad I headed to my office. And I saw the luckiest person on earth, my best bud Taecyeon. I’m really jealous with him because he can do what he wants, not like me.

“Yah, bro!”

“Oh, hi.”

“Damn! What’s with that face? Did your business fail?” he said jokingly.

“Yah! It’s not like that!”

“Then, what is your problem? It seems like your whole world fell apart. I can’t paint your face.”

“Don’t fool around, Taecyeon. I’m just disappointed.”

“Disappointed? With what?”

“Dad wants me to continue my study.” I said with a sigh.

“Are you serious?”

“Yah! Of course I’m serious!”

“Oh! Yeah, boy! That is a very good news to me.”

I was confused what Taecyeon said. “Good news?”

“Yup!” he smirked.

“And why?”

“Because we are the same! My Dad also wants me to continue my study. Because it is not good that I will run our business without completing my college.” He explained.

“Oh! So that is why you are so happy, we are together again.”

“You’re right! And don’t worry, it’s our last semester, it will not be long.”

“Okay! Let’s check the background of every school in this city, so that we can decide soon.”

Then and there , we personally research the best school in the country. We don’t want to graduate and a low-class university, because as you would notice, it will be a disadvantage for ourself.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

how was that?

its kinda boring again:)

let's just see what happen:P

comment and subscribe...