Classmates?

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I really don’t know what was on the mind of Taecyeon, but he talked and requested to the principal about this shuffle thing. I think this is all about this girl named Suzy. Teacyeon’s ego was hurt for sure to put an effort for this, but he is lucky, without his power and influence, the principal wouldn’t allow this crazy action of his.

We are heading to Mr. Kang’s classroom for the said shuffle. And while on the way there, we chatted.

“I’m really excited to get my revenge on her. I will make sure that she will regret what she’d done on me.” He cursed.

“Speaking of this girl, why are you so angry at her? What did she do?” I asked curiously.

“I’m not angry at her, I just want her to learn her lessons. And I won’t tell you what she did, because for sure you will just mock me.”

“Oh, come on. I won’t mock you, just tell me what happened.” I said.

“Well.”

“Well?”

“Well, I am just trying to be a gentleman when she poured a glass of water on my face in front of many people!” he shouted.

“Seriously?” I clarified.

“Yeah! Seriously!” he shouted at me again.

“Yah! Don’t shout, okay?”

“Okay. But, she still need to learn her lesson.” He said again and again.

“Maybe, you are not showing a gentleman act, instead you are flirting with her.” I teased.

“Of course not, I just offered my help, but instead of thanking me, she shouted angrily at me. First thing I remember was, my face and clothes was wet.”

“Ha-ha” I laughed. “I pity you!”

“Shut up!” he said disgustingly.

Then we arrived at Mr. Kang’s classroom together with our other classmates. Mr. Kang happily greeted us and let us in, in his classroom.

“Okay, students, they are your new classmates. Please welcome them.” Mr. Kang introduced us.

I heard a gasped nearby, and when I searched for the voice, I saw Suzy. I can’t picture out her face because of irritation, while Taecyeon is smiling widely at her. I can conclude that these two are really enemies. Then, I was stunned when I saw the girl beside Suzy, she is smiling widely while whispering at Suzy. She’s the girl I always saw at the library, and the last time I saw her, it was a huge misunderstanding.

I smiled. Maybe, this is the right time to correct my mistakes. This is my chance.

“You can sit anywhere at the vacant seats. Feel free to ask me if you anything else.” He ordered us.

We decided to sit behind Suzy and this mystery girl.

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“I can’t believe that this will happen!” I murmured to Jieun.

“I told you, if destiny wants, it will surely happen.” She said and smiled.

“Why are you so happy?” I asked with irritation.

“You don’t know why I’m happy?”

“No.”

“Because he’s here.”

“Who?”

“Him. The one beside your enemy.”

“Oh, he’s here? I didn’t notice it.” I said, honestly, I really didn’t notice Jieun’s soulmate.

“It’s because you are busy looking at your enemy.” she accused.

“I’m not looking at him.” I denied.

“Really?” she teased.

“Of course not! I’m not looking at him, I’m just angry at him!” I insisted.

“Guilty.” She whispered.

“What?” I asked, because I really didn’t hear what she said.

“I said, nothing.” She denied.

Then, Mr. Kang ordered them to sit down, and guess what, they are behind us. And I hate the thought of having them at my back.

“Hello, girls!” my greatest enemy greeted to us.

“Don’t talk to him, Jieun. He is a devil and dangerous.” I warned Jieun.

“Ouch. Aigoo. Don’t accused me like that.” He acted.

“Don’t talk to me, as if I know you.” I said without taking a look.

“Oh, come on. Don’t be so harsh on me, I’m just offering you my friendship.”

I can’t carry my anger anymore, then I looked at him. “Thanks, but no thanks. I’m not interested to befriend a devil.” I said and turned around.

 

IU’s POV

 

I can’t blame Suzy for what she said earlier, but all I can do is to understand her situation. If only I can help her to solve her problems.

I turned to them. “Sorry for what she said, she’s just not in the mood.” I said.

“Hello! I’m Teacyeon, by the way.” He introduced.

“Hi! I’m Lee Jieun, but you can call me IU.” I smiled.

“Oh, and this is my friend.” He said. “Hey Woo, don’t just stare at her, introduced yourself.”

“I know!” then he smiled at me. “I’m Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung.” Then he offered his hands. “Nice to meet you.”

I accepted his hands. “Nice to meet you too, but I think we had met in the library.” I said and had the just to open the topic.

“Oh, that? Sorry for that, I’m not just in the mood at those times.” Wooyoung said.

“It’s okay.” Then I smiled at him.

“Hey, Jieun. Don’t be so friendly with them, we don’t know what they are thinking.” Suzy said.

“They are just offering friendship Suzy, nothing else.”

Then Mr. Kang, begin his lessons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello!

Sorry for the late update, by the way…

Chapter 11 is finished and I think it’s quite boring. Let’s just spice it up in the next chapter:)

Don’t forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Kamsamnida!

 

bluewings143