I found him!

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU's POV

 

And I'm all done!

I almost forgot about the time, it's almost 7 in the evening. Oh no, I need to go home now or else Dad will scold me for sure.

I was walking towards the main entrance gate when I hear the thunder. Thunder? My goodness! It will rain for sure, I need to go home or else I will get wet because of this UNFORTUNATE rain, and my paperworks will be ruin!

I was wandering for a bus stop when the rain pour down. I ran as fast as I can, I can't let this stupid rain ruin my paperworks.

But unfortunately, because of my clumsiness, my books fell down.

"Aish!" I hurriedly kneeled down and pick my books on the wet cement floor.

I was about to pick my last book when I notice that the rain was gone, but she can still hear it. And when she lift her head he saw someone with a yellow umbrella. HE is lending his yellow umbrella to me!

I look at him deeply. It feels like the whole world stop when I saw him. I can't believe that this would happen. I can't believe that someone is lending me his YELLOW umbrella. But wait, I'm asking for a blue umbrella right?  But, why is it yellow?

My confusion was gone when he spoke to me.

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

When I saw this girl again, I didn't miss my chance. I followed her into library, I was lucky because she didn't notice me. I saw her get a book, not just a book but tons of books. I also get my book so that I can have a disguise, I was waiting for her, but it feels like forever. But I can't lose hope.

It's almost 7 in the evening when she finished her paperworks, I guess? Maybe their professor assigned that to her, poor girl.

She was heading for the door, so I secretly followed him again but the rain poured down suddenly.

What a rain! I need to find a place to, wait! Is that an umbrella? Maybe someone left this at the gate and forgot to get it back. Well, I need it now. I picked up the umbrella and went to the girl. I made her shelter on the umbrella I just got.

She was picking her books when I went to hear, then at last she notice me. She lift her head, and I feel the amusement in her eyes, but a few seconds later the amusement turn into confusion. I dont know what was she thinking at this moment but I can't let her soak in the rain.

"Yah! Will you just stare at me?" I said.

"Oh! Sorry." Then she stand up and fix her books.

"Take this."

"Take what?"

"This." then I gave the umbrella to her, and I ran.

! I'm such a fool! I left her without asking what's her name.

Maybe I'll see her again tomorrow, and I'll make sure I won't act like this again.

 

IU's POV

 

"I'm home!"

"Why are you late?" Dad asked.

"My professor gaves us some paperworks to do and I need to make it in the library." I explained.

"You're wet. Go upstairs and change you clothes or else you'll get sick."

"Okay." And then, I went directly into my room.

When I finish changing my clothes, I lay down to my bed directly.

I can't really believe what just happened. Someone lend me his umbrella, but unfortunately it's not blue, but yellow. What was that suppose to mean?

Oh I remember, before the rain scene I notice some strange things and it was very related to color yellow. And the umbrella was color yellow?

Now I know! Maybe, the first sign means that I need to change the color of the umbrella to yellow instead of blue. Yes! maybe that's it!

I need to be positive now! My long lost soulmate is not lost anymore, because I found him!

"I FOUND HIM!!!" I shouted without hesitation.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh, she found him?! haha:D

HEllo again and again!

I want to apologize because some has wrong grammar because I can't think well this time.

But i'll improve it next time.

I hope you guys will like this.

Comment and subscribe!

Thank you!

 

 

bluewings143:)