Misunderstandings

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

Wooyoung's POV

 

Aish! My head because I didn't get too much sleep last night, and it was all because of a GIRL!

"Yah! Wooyoung? Are you alright?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm just sleepy."

Maybe he bought it because he didn't say anything. I will not surely tell him about what happened yesterday because for sure he will tease me. He is my best bud but he is also my best enemy.

"It's still early, maybe we can standby on the cafeteria?"

"Okay." I replied.

Then we headed our way to the cafeteria. I hope I can see someone. Oh! What am I thinking? Well, let's just see.

 

IU's POV

 

"That's him!" I shouted then pointed at the man walking towards one of the table in the cafeteria.

"Where?" they chorused again.

"There." then I pointed him again. "The man with a blue jacket."

"Are you sure he is the man yesterday?" Eun Jung asked seriously.

"Yes. I'm sure of it. And I can't be wrong." I said with determination.

"Maybe you should ask for another sign." she said again with a very serious tone.

"Why?" I said with confusion. I was confused because it is the first time that Eun Jung acted so seriously.

"Yeah. Why did you say that so?" Suzy added.

"Because he is not the type of boy you ever wanted to be."

I'm still confused for what she said. I really don't understand her. How can she say that this boy is not that type of boy I ever wanted? Do they know each other so well, that Eun Jung could say these words to me?

"I really don't understand."

"IU." she said with a very low voice. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, I know that you are waiting for that right man to come, so long. But he is just not the boy you wanted to expect."

I feel a tear will fell unto my cheeks. How can she be so rude to me? I never thought that she is more mean than Suzy. I used to know Eun Jung as a listener not a judge. I'm very disappointed.

"How can you say that to me me? You're just too m-mean." I said but i can't hide the fact that I'm sobbing.

"But that's the truth. You should believe me if you don't want to get hurt."

I just can't stand hearing those words. I ran as fast as I can, I need to get out of here. I only hear that Suzy was scolding Eun Jung, but I can't barely hear them because I was already outside.

And after I ran and ran I just saw myself on the rooftop.

I feel like my whole world fell apart into tiny pieces. But wait! Why is it that I'm so sensitive today? Aish! What is happening to me!

"Oh Lord! Please give me some signs! I need it, please? If I'll see him again in the library later then, he is really my soulmate, but if not... I don't know. Maybe I'll just search for him again. Oh, please Lord! I'm counting on you!"

Then I hear the bell rang. I immediately went to my first class. I'm maybe not in the mood but still, I need to study.

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

I just saw her again, but it's like she was crying. But why? My thoughts broke up when I hear the professor call my name.

"Mr. Jang Wooyoung? Are you listening?"

"Oh, yes! I'm listening. Sorry." ! It's very embarassing. I think I need to concentrate with the class as of this moment. I don't want to have a bad impression to the teacher.

 

IU's POV (after class)

 

 I should search for Suzy and Eun Jung. I need to apologize about what happened a while ago, maybe Eun Jung has reasons to say that to me.

Then, not that long, I found them sitting on a bench at side of the field. I didn't waste my time, I went directly to them.

I saw Suzy was a bit shocked to see me. Maybe they are angry to me.

"Uhmm, I-" I started but Eun Jung broke up.

"I'm sorry for what happened a while ago. I shouldn't say those words." she said.

"No! I mean. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm just too sensitive, that I didn't understand what you wanted to say to me. You just want me to avoid getting hurt."

"Yeah! But, still I was rude and so mean to say those words to you. And-"

Eun Jung didn't finish what he wanted to say because Suzy hit the two of us in the arms and said. "Oh! Come on! Let's have our group hug!"

"Group Hug!" we said cheerfully.

I feel relief now, I thought that my bestfriends will be gone.

"So? You will give up now?"

"Giuve up what?"

"Your soulmate?"

"Oh! Of course not! I won't still give up. I asked a sign and I need to know the answer." I said with a positive attitude.

"But, like I've said before, be careful." Eun Jung again warned me.

"Yah! Don't worry. I can handle myself very well." I smiled.

"So are you going home now?"

"No, I still need to go in the library again, maybe i'll just see you tomorrow."

"Okay! They said again in chorus.

Then, after that we parted our ways. I need to go in the library to know the answer. This is the only way that I can hold on to him again.

And now I was in the library sitting with a book. I need to have a book for disguise. You know everybody in the library was studying. So I need to cover up like I'm studying too. But not that serious.

Then I waited for him.

I wait and wait, until...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Haha:)

I hope you guys like it.

I want to apologize if some are wrong grammer, I made this chapter in a hurry and I'm not given the time to recheck it.

Enjoy!

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you!

 

 

bluewings143:)