That's him!

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU’s POV

 

I’m so excited to go to school, because I can’t wait to tell them the good news. Then, I texted them.

“Hey guys! I have something important to tell you.

Please see me in the cafeteria.

Remember it’s urgentJ

Love, IU/Jieun XOXO”

Then after few minutes I receive a message from Suzy.

“Make sure your news is urgent or else, I’ll kill you!

You just disturb my beauty sleep.

As you know it’s still 5 in the morning.

XOXO”

Oh, I forgot that it’s still early. I’m just too excited to tell them about what happened yesterday, didn’t minding what time is it. I can’t help but laugh at myself, I’m like a fool.

Then I replied to Suzy.

“Oh! I’m sorry! Okay, you can continue your sleep now.

But make sure you’ll not be lateJ

XOXO”

Then I received her reply. “Okay!”

I stared at the ceiling of my room. I tried to sleep again, but I can’t do it. Then I hear my mobile phone rang. I picked it up, it was a message from Eun Jung.

“Maybe it is urgent because you are excited to tell us.

But I hope it’s good news:)

XOXO”

Then I replied.

“Don’t worry it’s good news:)

Continue your sleep now.

Sorry to disturb you.

XOXO”

Then I receive her reply. “It’s okay.”

I sighed in relief.

Time to school (cafeteria)

We are in the cafeteria at this moment. And they are staring at me horribly.

“So now, IU. What is that urgent new you want us to know.” Suzy asked with a horrifying voice.

I really don’t like it when Suzy is at this tone, she is like a tiger ready to eat it’s pray. But she is my friend and I’m used to it.

Eun Jung just stared at me too, waiting for me to answer.

“Uhmm, actually it’s a very, very good news!” I said with a wide smile on my face.

“Then what is it?”

“Do you still remember about the sign I asked to know who is my soulmate?”

“Yeah! And does it make sense to your news?”

I nodded. “Guess it.”

“Ah, maybe you want to tell us that you’ll not believe in destiny anymore.” She laughed. “You know it’s a very good news because you act like a crazy woman everytime you tell us about that crazy signs. And-”

“Of course not!” I interrupted. “It’s not like that you know. How can that be a good news?!” I said nearly shouting.

“Don’t shout okay? So spill it out so that our conclusions will stop running unto our minds.”

I just stared at Suzy and then to Eun Jung that is just listening to us. Then, I take a deep breath.

“I already saw him.”

“Saw who?” they said in chorus.

Oh, that surprise me. I thought Eun Jung will just remain silent. “I saw my soulmate, yesterday.”

“What? Soulmate?”

“Yup! My one and only soulmate. I saw him in the middle of the rain, and guess what, he lend me his yellow umbrella!” I said excitingly.

“Aigoo, you’re crazy again.” Suzy said with disbelief.

I took my deep breath again. “Listen!”

“Okay.”

“You still remember about my sign, right? About the man who will lend me his blue umbrella? We’ll I already saw him, just yesterday in the evening.”

“You said it’s blue umbrella right? But the man yesterday was with a yellow umbrella?” Eun jung broke his silence.

“Yes.”

“Then how can you be so sure that it’s him?” Eun Jung asked curiously.

“It’s like this, my favourite color was yellow and not blue. And before that rain scene I saw strange things happen.”

“Strange things?” Suzy asked with confusion.

“Yes! When I’m on my way to the library yesterday I saw many color yellow surrounding me like, the hat is yellow, the shoes, boot, ponytail, and many more! It feels like I’m in a yellow world.”

“So?”

“You still don’t get it don’t you? It means it’s a sign that I need to change blue into yellow.”

“You’re hallucinating!”

“I’m not!”

“So, IU is that boy a student like us?” Eun Jung asked again.

“Maybe, I don’t know.” Then, I bowed. How can I see that boy again when I don’t know him and where he is right now.

“Okay! Let’s ask for a sign now.” Suzy said.

I was surprise for what Suzy had just said, she is asking for a sign. “Is that really you Suzy?”

“Of course! Let’s see if that boy is really your soulmate.”

“How?” I and Eun Jung said in chorus.

“If that boy will pop up here in the cafeteria, then he is really your soulmate.”

“But that is impossible.”

“So you won’t try it?”

“Alright! I’ll try it! For sure I’ll see him.” I said with positive attitude.

Then and there, we waited for that mystery boy.

But it seems like waiting for him is like forever. We are already sitting there for almost an hour but I still didn’t see him.

When I was about to lose hope, the miracle happened.

I smiled widely. “That’s HIM!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello!

It’s seems like this is my long update ever.

I hope this will continue.

Enjoy this chapter!

Comment and subscribe!

Thank you!

 

 

bluewings143:)