The Unexpected Conversation

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

 IU’s POV

 

I was about to lose my hope when he came. Yes, he really came. I can’t believe it that he is truly my soulmate.

He was sitting at the other side of the library, but still, I can clearly see him.

Based on his face, I think he is not in the mood because he is not smiling. But, even though I am meters apart I can say that he is very handsome. I can describe him as the perfect prince charming in every fairytales that I heard.

This is my only chance to get to know him, but I’m afraid because Eun Jung warned me about him. Maybe I should ask for a sign.

Hmmm, if his ballpen will fall down in the count of three, I will go and talk to him.

“One. Two. Thr-” his ballpen fell! “Oh, my God!” I said with a very loud voice. Then the student around stared at me. I covered my mouth with my hands, just then I realized that this place is a library I should be quiet.

“S-sorry.” Then they took their eyes off me. That was so embarrassing! But, his ballpen fell down, right? I’m not hallucinating. So, it means…

I pick my thing up right away. I need to go to him. God had already given me his permission. This is it. Fighting!

I slowly went to his table and sat down. I will just do my disguise, as if I’m studying. But, hello?! Everyone in the library is studying. It’s just that, this is the only perfect disguise.

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I was in the middle of my thoughts when someone sat down at the same table I’m sitting right now. And I don’t like the idea of sharing a table with someone else I didn’t know.

Without looking at this someone I harshly said. “The table was already occupied, just find another one.”

“But this seat is unoccupied, so, everyone can sit here.”

Aish! The girl is kinda hard-headed. “I don’t want to share a table with someone else I didn’t know.” I said firmly, without hesitation. It’s not my fault anymore if she will take it hard.

“Excuse me? This library is public for students, and all students had the authority to sit everywhere they wanted to be.”

This girl is really giving me a headache, then I looked at her. But, I was shocked when I saw her face. She’s the girl…

 

IU’s POV

 

I never thought that this man has the ATTITUDE. But, I can’t hate him.

And when he looked at me, he seemed so shock and, speechless? But, why? Maybe he was fascinated with my angelic face. Kidding!

“Why are you staring at me, as if you saw some kind of a ghost?”

He blushed! But was gone when he get back his gaze. “I’m not staring at you.” He denied.

“Oh, really? Maybe you’re staring with my twin sister.” I teased. Then, I look at the chair beside me, and act as if I really do have a twin sister. “Right twin sister? Maybe he is staring at you.” I looked at him again smiling.

“Don’t mess around.” Then, he left.

What happened to him? He’s very bossy at the start but when he looked at me, he seems so speechless. Am I really that pretty? Oh, Jieun! What are you thinking!

I looked at my wristwatch. It’s 6:30 pm.

“I need to go home now.”

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid Wooyoung! I shouldn’t say those words to her! Maybe, she will not talk to me anymore because of what I did a while ago. I should have been nicer to her!

But, it’s too late!

It’s because of Tiffany! One of my ex-girlfriends. “She’s the reason why I’m not in the mood today! She really annoys me a lot!

I just can’t forget about what she said a while ago.

‘Flashback’

I was busy chatting with Taecyeon when I received a text message. It was from Tiffanny.

“I need to talk to you right now

And it’s urgent.

Love YOUR Tiffanny.”

Tch. How dare her call herself that he’s mine. I don’t even like her. Then, I texted back.

“Sorry, I’m busy.

Wooyoung.”

Then not less than a minute my phone beep again.

“I’m at the front gate of your school, you know.

And if you don’t want me to make a scene in here, you should see me.

Love YOUR Tiffanny.”

Aish! This girl! I regretted that I dated her!

Alright! I’ll be there, wait for me.

Wooyoung.”

“Yah, Taec. I need to go somewhere. Wait for me here okay?”

“Where are you going?”

“I need to FINISH some business.”

“Okay.”

Then I already left. I saw Tiffanny with a very revealing outfit. And I hate it! You know, this is school, not bar! For God’s sake!

When she saw me, she then smiled.

“I know you can’t resist me!”

She is flirting! What a girl!

“We’re over.” I said with a serious tone.

“No, we’re not!”

“Of course, we are! And I don’t even like you.”

Her smiling face turned to a horrible face. “I hate you!”

“Then hate me. That’s what I want.”

She was about to hit my cheeks when I hold a grip at his wrist. “I really don’t care.” I added.

“How dare you! I loved you but you just played with my feelings!” she said angrily.

“I didn’t ask you to love me, you are the one who give yourself, I didn’t force you in the first place.”

I saw a tear in her eyes. But, I won’t buy that.

“You’re a player! You are making fun at our feelings! But, when the time comes that you will love a girl with all your heart. For sure she won’t love you the way I do, and I will make sure of it!” she hissed.

“Do as you please.” Then I take a deep breath and added. “But, I will love her the way you wanted me to love you.” Then, I left.

‘End of Flashback’

 

I just wish that what she said, won’t happen.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello!

Sorry if some of the sentences are not that clear to understand, my thoughts today are not just well-organized.

But, I hope you’ll still like this LONG chapter, and this is my first time to have a very long chapter.

Enjoy!

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you!

 

 

bluewings143:)