Shuffled?

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU’s POV:

 

The bell rang, and we headed directly to our first subject which is English. And this is my favourite subject because this is the only subject that the three of us are classmates. And as usual we sit beside together. Then Mr. Kang, which is our teacher, came.

“Good morning, students!” he greeted.

“Good morning, Mr Kang!” we answered.

“I have a very important announcement for you to hear. Due to some circumstances, we decided to shuffle the students in the English class.” He said and smiled.

“What? Shuffle?” Suzy asked confusingly.

“Yes! You’re right, Suzy.” Mr. Kang said.

“But why?” Suzy asked again.

“I really want you to know about the reason, but as of today, we are not allowed to say the details about this.” He explained.

“It’s unfair.” I said.

I was really shocked by the news. Imagine! This is the only subject that the three of us were classmates but we are going through a shuffle? Omo! Please Lord, don’t let us to be apart from each other.

“Don’t worry, girls. Maybe we are still classmates, let’s just think positive. Okay?” Eun Jung said and asked.

“Okay!” Suzy and I said.

“The names that I will call will stay here, and will remain under my class and will just wait for your other new classmates. The names that won’t be called, I’m so sorry, but you are transferred with another teacher.” Then, Mr. Kang picked the list of students printed in a bondpaper. Then he called the students one by one.

I waited for my name, and as well as Suzy and Eun Jung’s name. And alas! I heard my name, Suzy’s name, but wait! I didn’t hear Mr. Kang calling Eun Jung’s name.

“Sorry girls but I didn’t make to the top ten.” Eun Jung teased and laughed.

“Aigoo! Maybe, we can asked Mr. Kang to make you stay in here.” I suggested.

“Yeah, maybe we can convinced him.” Suzy agreed.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine.”

“You’re fine, but I’m not. I can’t carry the burden of having a noisy classmate.” Suzy said and glared at me.

I pouted. “How dare you.”

“Kidding!”

Then we all laugh, but suddenly Eun Jung needs to evacuate for now. Then we bid our farewell temporarily, because for sure later, we will meet at the cafeteria.

Almost half of our classmate was being transferred to the other English teachers. Even though I feel sad, I’m still happy because I wasn’t transferred to another teacher. I don’t need to adjust to the teachers attitude.

“Okay, class. For now, we will just wait for your new classmates to come.”Mr. Kang instructed.

While waiting me and Suzy are chatting about the happenings of our life. Especially love life. I told her about my soul mate, and he told me about this guy that he hated the most. I really don’t know what did, this boy do to Suzy, for her to become a hater like this.

A few minutes later, they came. And guess what?

“Omo! Speaking of DEVILS!” I gasped.

“I can’t believe it! For all the people, why him?” Suzy said in disgrace.

“I can’t believe it too! Destiny is really amazing!” I said in amazement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello!

Who do you think the DEVILS are? Well, just guess! Haha:D

I know, this chapter is short. But, I really made it on purpose.

But, I’ll try to make the next chapter long.

Don’t forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Thank you!

 

bluewings 143 :)