Jealousy?

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

 

Wooyoung’s POV:


 

When the host call our group’s name, my heart went wild like there’s a lion inside it. It’s been years since I dance again. I really didn’t expect that I can dance, but look, here I am.

We then stepped on stage and the music started playing. The group decided that I will the one who will lead the dance because they believe that I’m the best. But, I really don’t think I’m the best, I just dance the way my heart wanted to.

That’s when I remembered that I didn’t tell Jieun about this dance activity. I was about to say it yesterday but I was too preoccupied about the latest happenings of my life that I didn’t even remember telling her.

I tried to look at the crowd searching for her, maybe I can see her. But, unfortunately I didn’t, it’s very hard to search for a person in the middle of a very big crowd. I just sighed. Fortunately, when I looked up to the crowd again I caught a very familiar eyes.

I can’t help myself but smile, it’s Jieun. I’m happy that she managed to see my performance. I stared at her like she is just the only person here in the auditorium. I didn’t get my eyes off her until the music ended. And before she’s gone into my sight, I winked at her.

That was awesome!” Taecyeon shouted.

Yeah! And Wooyoung here is very awesome! I won’t regret making you join our little group.” Nikkhun grinned.

I wished that Wooyoung and Taecyeon will officially join us.” Junso added.

You two will make a big heat in our group!” Junho said.

Absolutely! We are hoping for your decisions.” Chansung said and winked.

Hmmm. It’s not a big deal for me, but if it’s okay to Wooyoung?” Taecyeon looked at me.

Why not?” I said.

Then they all cheered and bear hug us. I’m happy that I made new sets of friends again, I’m really enjoying my time here in college.

Few minutes later, and the performance were finished, it is now the time that we all had been waiting for. It’s time for announcing the winner! All the groups went back to the stage and prayed for their group name to be called.

Closing my eyes while listening…

The host cleared his throat. “15 groups, 15 performances, 15 songs, but only one will shine. Whose group will that be? Ladies and gentlemen, the time we all have been waiting for, it’s time to announce the best of the best. And the winner is…” he paused and took a deep breath. “No other than…” he paused again.

Damn it! Announce now the winner, stop the thrilling. “2PM!”

2PM. Did he just? Oh my God!

Yessss!” Taecyeon shouted.

We won!” Nikkhun added.

Did we just win?” I asked still in shock.

Yes, bro! We won!” Chansung answered.

The host then called us to give our trophy, and actually I really can’t believe it. I swear! I know I’m good at dancing, and so as the others, but I never thought we can win this one.

Taecyeon accepted the trophy while shaking the hands of the host and the judges so us me and the others. We took pictures, and some of the students went to us to take our pictures and some get out autographs.

Then, I remembered Jieun. Where is she, by the way? I won for goodness sake, but I didn’t even saw her. How I wished she’s the first one who congratulated me.

And after seems like forever, we headed to the parking lot. We decided to have a party to celebrate our success.

When I went to my car in the parking lot, I saw a girl leaning outside my car. I froze when I recognize her. What the hell is she doing in here?

She looked at me when she noticed my presence and grinned.

Congratulations!” she greeted.

Thanks.” I said bitterly.

She pouted her lips. “After all those years that we are apart from each other, and you will just treat me like this?”

What the hell is wrong with this girl, isn’t it obvious? I rolled my eyes. “What do you want?”

I just want to see you, are you not happy about it?” she asked.

I didn’t answer because Taecyeon came. “Hey Wooyoung, let’s g-” he paused when he noticed Yoona. “Oh. Hey, Yoona! What’s up?” he asked awkwardly.

I came to see your performances and to say congratulations.” She said smiling.

Thank you.”

No problem.” She looked at me. “Do you have any plans after this, Woo?” she asked.

Yes, I’m busy.” I said not wanting to make her hope about something.

Oh.” She said with disappointment. “But, maybe we could talk for a minute? Please?” she said making her puppy dog look.

I looked at Taecyeon for help, I really don’t want to be alone with her I wanted to be away with her as far as possible. But by the look of his face, he can’t help me. Taecyeon knew about me and Yoona, because we’ve been friends since little, and he knows that I hated to see her.

"I'm so sorry, Yoona, but Woo and I are going for the party now. We need to take care of something else, too." he looked at me with an appreciative look. "Maybe next time you can talk to him."

Maybe next time you can talk to him.

I know that there are other meanings in his word but I just pretended not to get it. Taecyeon really knows me well, he knew that this is not the right time to talk to her. And like what he said, the time will come soon.

All I need to do, is to prepare myself...

At the party:

We went to a karaoke bar and have some fun with the boys and their dates. I didn't find time to seek for Jieun because of the little 'incident' with Yoona.

We are drinking while singing.

And wow! I didn't know that they can actually sing. I thought that becuase they are too advance in dancing, they lack of voice. But, I'm FREAKING wrong! Just like me and Taecyeon, they are good in dancing and singing too.

We stayed there until midnight comes, and I think I am near in passing out. Before I can't control myself, I called my driver to get me and Taecyeon here. I don't want the one of us will drive in a state like this because my Mom will totally flip out.

Morning:

"Hey Woo! You need to get up now." I heard mom said to me.

"Mmm." is all I can say.

My freaking head is hurting so much! I really hate hangovers, but I can't help it.

"Get up now or I will pour a cold water at your face." she threatened.

I didn't move, instead I close my eyes more.

"Jang Wooyoung! I'm not kidding! Get up or this water will be at your face."

I tried to open my right eye to see if she is kidding, but unfortunately, the water was splashed unto my face. I can't help myself but jumped for the coldness of the water!

"Geez, Mom! It's freaking cold!" I said to her while shivering.

"That's what you get for being so stubborn. Now, go to the bathroom, you still need to work, you know." she said and walked away but stopped at the door while saying. "Don't forget that tomorrow is Yoona's birthday. Be prepared." And with that, he got out of my room.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom, I nearly forgot about Yoona's birthday. I hate her, but I just can't hate her forever. Maybe tonight is the right time to talk to her about our past.


 

Jieun's POV:


 

I'm currently here at my history class, listening to my boring teacher. I feel like anytime i'll die because of boredom.

After the competition last Saturday, I didn't had the chance of meeting Wooyoung. The people congratulating them was so many. Before I can go to him, he was gone.

What bothered me the most was the girl I saw with him in the parking lot. I didn't hear what they are talking about but i'm sure the girl is flirting with MY Wooyoung! I hate to admit it, but the girl is beautiful, she's like a supermodel. They looked liked a couple or something.

I sighed.

I was jealous.

I was in deep thought when something caught my eyes.

Wooyoung...

I need to talk to him, but how?

I raised my hands while wincing.

"Yes, Ms. Lee?"

"Um, m-may I go to the clinic? My stomach hurts and I feel like throwing up in a minute." I said while holding my stomach.

Her face turned worried. "Oh, is that so? Go ahead Ms. Lee. I'll just excuse you." he said and smile.

"T-thanks." then I walked out in the classroom.

I hate lying, but this is really important. I need to talk to him.

I ran towards the direction he went, but I couldn't see him. I'm in the third floor of our building, when I looked down, I saw Wooyoung heading for the gates.

"Wooyoung!!!!!" I shouted, not bothering if I disturb some class.

He stopped and search for my voice.

"Here! Above you!" when he heard it, he looked up and saw him. I saw the smile in his face when he saw me.

"What are you doing in there, you are supposed to be in your history class?" he asked.

"Wait! Wait for me!" I said and ran downstairs.

Not a minute later, I am now in front of him, panting.

"What are you doing?" he asked, amazement was all over his face. "I can't believe that you can run fast like that!"

I just smiled, still panting. I feel like I was suffocating.

"I-i... I j-just... I just want to..." I said in between breaths.

He chuckled. "Okay, calm down. Take a deep breath." he instructed.

I took my deep breaths, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. After I took my deep breaths, I regained myself. I just smiled at him sheepishly.

"Sorry about that. But I just want to congratulate you." I said sincerely.

He chucked again and shook his head. "Don't tell me, you came all the way here just to congratulate me?" he asked still chuckling.

My face turned red. Congratulating him is not exactly the reason why I came to him, but I just didn't have the courage to ask him. It's not like we are girlfriend or boyfriend thing. We are just friends, so I really don't have the right to ask him questions like that.

"Sort of?" I answered.

His chuckling face turned serious. "Why are you here, Jieun? You are suppose to be in your history class?"

"Well, I kinda excuse myself?"

"And why is that?" he asked curiously.

"I'm not feeling well." I said with confidence.

"Really?"

"Really."

"But for what I had seen a moment ago, you are just feeling alright."

"Um, it is gone now." I said smiling to him sweetly.

"Don't smile to me like that. Spill it."

I took a deep breath. "I just want to see you, you know." I said but not looking to him. I felt embarrassed about this.

"Hmmm?"

"Yeah." I said quietly.

He took hold of my shoulders and said. "Look at me."

"I can't." I said still avoiding his gaze.

"Come on. Just look at me."

It didn't took long before I give up. I looked at him.

"I never thought that you will skip your class just for me, Jieun." he chuckled. "But, because you already skipped, do you want to go with me?"

"Go with you? Where?" I asked.

"I need to buy some gift for my friend. Can you help me choose HER gift?"

Her? I don't know what to say. Maybe he'll give her a gift because it's their anniversary. It !

"Um."

"Please?" he pleaded.

"A-alright." I answered and sighed

I just don't care now, all I want is to spend some more time with him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello everyone!

I'm really sorry for the long wait, but as you know, my laptop broke, and I didn't have much time to repair it. I'm so sorry! But here's Chapter 17, hope you like it:)

I still don't know when is the next update but i'll try to be early as possible...

Comment and Subscribe:)

 

bluewings143:)