First Time

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU’s POV

 

I wake up in the morning, and again I did my daily schedule. Make a bath, dress up, eat and go straight to the school. And as always I went directly to the cafeteria because it was our meeting place every morning. I was excited because I want to tell them what happened yesterday.

“Good morning!” I said with a exaggerated voice.

“Morning.” Suzy and Eun Jung said in chorus but with a sad voice.

“Aigoo. Why so sad?”

“Nothing.” Suzy answered.

“Nothing? With that horrible look?”

“Oh, it’s just that we have so many things to do, with a very few time.”

“Yeah. And it .”

Oh. I feel pity for them. Last time, I’m the one busy, but now it’s the two of them. Maybe I can help them, my schedule now isn’t full anymore.

“Maybe I can help the two of you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but only the research works. You know, I want to standby in the library.” I said with a very wide smile.

“And why?”

“It’s because I saw him yesterday.”

“You saw, who?” Suzy asked curiously.

“Him.” Then I pointed the man who just entered the cafeteria. “My destiny.”

“Here we go again.”

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Here we go again.” I said with an irritation.

“Don’t you worry girls. I can handle this matter with care.” Jieun said.

“And how can you say that?” I asked.

“Because I’ve got my permission from above.” She smiled.

“What?!” Eun Jung and I said in chorus.

“I’ve got my sign.”

“You really are crazy Jieun!” I stared at the direction where the prince of Jieun is, but, ALAS! I was shocked when I saw his companion. “Hey! Jieun! Do you know that guy?”

“Where?”

“There.” I pointed secretly. “Beside your soul mate.”

“No, I  don’t know. Why?”

“I know him.” Eun Jung said and raised up her hands.

“You know him?”

“Perfectly. Yes! Why are you asking?”

“Because, I want to kill him!” I hissed.

“You, what?” Jieun asked with a horrified look.

“I hate that guy! Really! He always boasts about his self as if he’s perfect.”

“I’m not surprised.” She said calmly.

“Oh, please. Don’t make this thing to be thrilled. I want to know about him, as in ALL about HIM!”

“Alright! Just don’t shout.” She said laughingly.

And the next thing that happened was Jieun was also laughing. And it really makes my blood boil.

“What the heck? Why are you two laughing?”

“I-it’s b-because, it’s t-the first t-time.” Jieun said between her laughs.

“First time?” I said in confusion.

“Yeah! It’s the first time that you become interested with a man.” Jieun said with interest.

“It’s not like that, you know.”

“Then what?”

“Nevermind.”

Oh, yeah! I admit it. I was speechless, I think they are right. For the first time in my life I was interested with a man. But I know it’s not like that, I just wanted to take a revenge that’s why I asked Eun Jung about him. But, sadly they take it the wrong way. I really wanted to make them understand the situation but it seems like-. Argh! I don’t know! But I only knew one thing, and that is I will hate that guy FOREVER.

“Oh, I forgot.” Eun Jung said. “You are asking about him right?”

“I said ‘nevermind’ right? So don’t bother.”

“We didn’t hear you.” Jieun smile wickedly.

“Well, he’s name is Taecyeon. He is very popular even though he is new with this school. You know, why? Because he is totally perfect. He have the money, the looks, everything. Every girl will surely fall in love with him. That’s what they say.”

“You forgot something.” I said.

“What?”

“He is a player and not a gentleman.” I said with a frustration.

Eun Jung and Jieun laugh again.

“I really don’t know what happened between the two of you but I knew it’s horrible for you to accuse someone like this.” Jieun said with an amazement.

“Yeah” Eun Jung agreed.

Then I frowned.

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

 

We are currently sitting in the cafeteria when I saw someone. She’s the girl I met yesterday. And she’s not just ordinary, she’s very different with the other girls. For the very first time in my life, a girl wasn’t affected with my charms. That’s why she caught my attention so easily. She is currently chatting with her friends, but with her looks, I know she is not in the mood.

“Hey, Wooyoung!”

“Yes?”

“Do you see that girl?”

“Where?”

“Over there.” I pointed. “The girl with a pink headband.

“Pink headband?” Wooyoung frowned.

“Yeah!”

“Which one? Actually there are two girls wearing a pink headband.” He asked and frowned again.

“The one with a long hair.”

“Oh.” He said in relief. “I thought you are pointing the girl with a ponytail.”

I laughed. “Of course not. Wait! I smell something fishy.” Then I glared at him.

“No! it’s nothing.”

“Really?”

“Yes. It’s really nothing.”

“Okay.” I said and smiled.

“So, what’s with that girl?” he asked.

“Well, I’m interested with THAT girl.”

“As far as I’m concerned, you are interested with every girl you meet.” He teased.

“Of course not! How dare you Wooyoung, You are my bestfriend but you are not supporting me.” I sadly said.

He laughed. “Just kidding. So why are you interested with this girl?”

“Well, It’s because she is the first person to say that she hates me.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. I’m serious.” I said with a serious tone.

“Well, you are really serious.” The he laughed.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Nothing.”

“I really don’t understand why she hated me.”

“Maybe because you did something wrong.” Wooyoung guessed.

“I don’t remember.”

“Well, you should remember. Because it’s not good to have an enemy.” Then he laughed again. “But, you know what’s on my mind?”

“What?”

“I think, she is your KARMA.”

I still want to say something, but unfortunately, the bell rang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello Guys!

Long time no see! Haha:D

I’m really busy these past few weeks so I don’t have the time to update. But, well, I made it!

This chapter is a bit boring, but I hope you will still like it.

The next chapter is a MUST read, so don’t miss it.

Oh, by the way, thank you for my subscribers and for the comments. I really appreciated it.

Don’t forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE:)

‘till next time:)

 

bluewings143:)