A Coffee and a Kiss!

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU’s POV:

 

I really don’t know what happened just this morning. Our classes were shuffled, Eun Jung was transferred, Taecyeon and Wooyoung became our classmate, I befriend them, and lastly I found myself having snacks with them, together with the Angry Suzy and Neutral Eun Jung.

Actually Suzy was just forced to join us, if she had any choices maybe I can’t see her now.

“So, what’s your next class Jieun?” Wooyoung asked.

We are currently chatting, while Suzy and Taecyeon were fighting and Eun Jung, well, she’s studying. “My next class is Math. You?”

“It’s Science.” He answered with smile.

“Do you have any other plans after this?” he asked.

“Plans? Nothing. But, I’ll drop by at the library to make some research. Why?”

“Just asking.”

I can’t believe this, but I didn’t expect that I will be so close to my soul mate. If you will just see how jealous the girls are. I can’t blame them, these two became popular in the school in just a blink of an eye. Other boys, for sure were jealous.

We talked, talked and talked until it’s time for our class.

 

Wooyoung’s POV (after class):

 

I’m so bored, and still I can’t go home because I need to wait for Taecyeon, where is he by the way? I can’t wait for him, maybe I need to entertain myself for the meantime. Oh, I remember, Jieun is in the library, maybe I can go with her and talk to her.

 

IU’s POV:

 

Aish! I can’t believe that I’m still stuck with this project, I just volunteered at first because I want to see him but now he is not here. Oh, fine, just stick with it Lee Ji Eun!

And after a few minutes I mean many minutes of finding these books, well here I am, going to take down notes the information that the book will give to me. Actually, I love reading books, but I hate to take down notes, because I’m used to absorb all the knowledge that I read from the book. Yeah, I’m smart, and I’m proud for that.

I was busy writing when someone sit beside at me.

“Mind if I join you?”

I was stunned to hear who is talking, guess who? it’s him! My one and only!

Then I looked at him with a serious face. “Yes, I do mind.” Then I smiled, “Just kidding.” Then I laughed.

“Ha-ha, you are so funny. By the way, what are you doing? I find you so busy that I doubt if I will disturb you.” He asked.

“Oh, it’s Suzy and Eun Jung’s project.” I answered.

“Suzy and Eun Jung’s project?”

“Yes.”

“It’s their project but why is it that you are the one-”

“Don’t worry, I want to help them.”

“Oh, are you not finished, yet? Because if I am just a disturbance I can go.”

“Oh, no. I am nearly done you can sit there, you won’t disturb me.”

“Really?” he asked again.

“Really.” I assured him.

Then he sat there quietly, while reading the book he is holding. I need to finish this immediately so that I can talk to him.

 

Suzy’s POV:

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I shouted nearly to death.

“I just wanted to be friends with you, that’s it.” He answered.

“I don’t believe you.” I said.

I am currently walking in the lobby while this Taecyeon the devil is tailing me. He said he wants to be friend with me, but I really don’t believe his lies, because I know he has plans.

“Why are you playing so hard to get?” he asked with a very seductive tone.

Then, I stop and faced him. “You know what?” I said with a seductive tone too. “Even if you will seduce me, you can’t get me. You know why? Because I have a very great barrier for a playboy like you!” I shouted. “Don’t follow me again, or I will kick your… you know. Ha-ha.” Then I gave a devilish laugh.

 

IU’s POV:

 

“And I’m all done.”

“Really? You’re done?” he reassured.

“Yes, I’m all done.” I answered.

“Oh, thanks. Do you wanna have some coffee?”

“Coffee?”

“Yeah!”

“Sure! I love coffee. Come on, I can’t wait.” Then I grabbed his hand.

This day is very lucky for me, but not for Suzy. Ha-ha. I can’t believe that Wooyoung will treat me some coffee, you know I really love coffee. Yeah, I know. I just aid that earlier to Wooyoung. But it’s okay, all I want is to have some fun!

Then we arrived at the coffee shop.

“So what do you want?” Wooyoung asked.

“Uhmm,” then I looked at the bartender. “Do you have a white chocolate mocha?” I asked.

“Yes, we have Ms.”

“That’s my order. And make it frappe. Thank you.” I said with a smile.

“Oh, you are a professional.”

“Professional?”

 “Yeah, I never thought that you love coffees.”

“Yeah, I never thought too. So what’s your order?” I asked. Then he gave his order and then we take our seats.

Then we chatted while sipping our coffee.

“So, where do you live?” Wooyoung asked.

“Oh, in a faraway land.” Then I laughed.

“Ha-ha. You are so funny. But, seriously, where do you live?”

“Maybe its 10 blocks away, I don’t know the correct address but it’s in the 49th street.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, so how about you? Where do you live?” I asked him.

“I live in a pension house at the Harrison’s Hotel and Towers.” He answered with a smirked.

“Harrison’s Hotel and Towers? Are you kidding me?” I asked him with amazement.

“Of course not, I really live in there, if you want I can take you there?” he invited.

“Oh, no. I can’t take the a very elite ambiance.” I refused.

“Why not?”

“Long story. Forget it. So, are you alone in there or-” I didn’t manage to continue what I say because Wooyoung’s cellphone rang.

“I’m so sorry. Excuse me for a while.” He excused.

“Okay.”

A few seconds later…

“I’m so sorry Jieun but I need to go.” He said hurriedly.

“Is something wrong?”

“No, it’s nothing. Can you manage to go home alone?” he asked.

“Yes, I can. Don’t worry.” I assured him.

“I’m so sorry Jieun. I will make it up next time. I promise.” He swore.

“Don’t worry, go ahead. I’ll be fine. Goodbye.” Then I waved my hands at him.

“Goodbye.” He is about to go out when he came back and kissed me on my cheek. Oh my god! He kissed me!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys!!!

I’m so sorry for the late update. I’m very busy this time. There are so many activities that I am attending to.

Please pray for me to win the ‘Talk Show Contest’ this coming Aug. 31. And please pray for me to do well in ‘Fashion show’ that I will also attend also this coming Aug. 31. Thank you guys!

But, by the way, I hope you like this chapter:)

Don’t forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks! Till next time!!!

Mwaah! XOXO

 

bluewings143:)