Long Time No See

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU’s POV:

 

“This day is very lucky!” I shouted while rolling in my bed.

I can’t believe what just happened earlier. First, the coffee, and the KISS! I really don’t expect that kiss, even though it’s just a kiss in the lips. This day is just so good to be true! I’m excited for tomorrow.

 

Wooyoung’s POV (morning):

 

“Wooyoung, are you ready? We need to be early in the airport.” My Dad said behind the door of my room

“Yeah! I know, I’m ready.” I said then went out of my room.

“I told you too hurry, look we’re late!” my Dad scolded. I really hate it, every time he sees me, he is always angry. I really don’t know if he loves me or not. “Come on, you know that your mom hates waiting.”

(20 minutes later, at the airport)

“Is she here?” I asked Dad.

“I don’t know, let’s take a look.”

And yeah, we take a look in the waiting lounge and there, we found my mom.

“Oh, here you are! For God’s sake! I thought you forgot me.” Mom said.

“Aigoo, sorry honey. We are late, but don’t worry I’ll make it up to you.” Dad said, but I know Dad is flirting with my Mom, I can’t help but smile.

“Hey, mom! I’m here too!” I said and waved at her.

“Oh, Wooyoung! I thought you won’t come.”

“And who the hell told you that I won’t come? Of course, I will.” I smiled widely.

“Come here, let me give you a hug.” She said, and of course I hugged her. I missed my Mom so much. She went to US three years ago, and I didn’t have the chance to visit her.

“Oh, come on Lina. I’m jealous now at Wooyoung. Let’s go, and we will have a celebration for your arrival.” Dad said and smirked.

“Wait, we still can’t go.” She said.

“Did you forget something, Mom?” I asked.

“No, I didn’t, but we still need to wait for my companion.” She said and smiled widely.

“Companion?” Me and Dad said in chorus.

“Yeah! Sorry Tita for the time I wasted in the washing room.” The girl said.

“It’s okay darling.” Mom said and looked at me and Dad. “She’s the companion I’m talking about, honey. Did you miss her Wooyoung?”

I was stunned.

“Hello Tito, nice to meet you again. And Long time no see, Wooyoungie.” The girl looked at me and smirked.

 

IU’s POV:

 

“Hello, Suzy! Hi Eun Jung! This day is very wonderful, isn’t it?” I greeted.

“What’s with you?” Suzy asked and glared at me.

“Yah! You are mad again?” I asked and laughed.

“Don’t laugh! I’m not in the mood. Hmp.” Then she looked away.

“You can’t blame her, Jieun. You know, she have a lover’s quarrel with Taecyeon.” Eun jung whispered at me and laughed.

“Oh, really? So that’s why, she’s not in the mood again.” Then I laughed. “Dear Suzy, you should smile more often, because you know? People who don’t smile will become old faster.”

“Tsk. The hell I care.”

“By the way, Suzy. Did you see Wooyoung?” I asked.

“I don’t know. But for sure, he’s with that devil.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Maybe.”

We chit-chat until the bell rang. Time for class, and maybe I can see Wooyoung now.

(After class, noon)

“Hello Jieun, Suzy!” Eun Jung greeted at us. “What’s with that smile and frown?”

“I’m smiling because the devil didn’t came to the class.”

“Me? The opposite of Suzy. He didn’t came.”

“Oh, come on. Cheer up Jieun! You can still see him tomorrow.” She said.

“Yeah! You’re right!” I cheered up.

“I hoped that the devil won’t be around tomorrow. Oh, please Lord, please protect me from the evil spirit.” Suzy wished.

“Ha-ha” Eun Jung and I laughed. “You know, you are insane.” I said.

“And why?”

“Secret.” Then we laughed.

(after class, dismissal)

I am on my way to the library when I noticed that someone is following me. I walked very fast so that the stalker won’t catch me up. Then I turn left, but someone dragged my wrist at my back. Then I shouted.

“Sshh. Hey, it’s me. Wooyoung.”

“Oh my God. I thought someone was following me.” I said in relief.

“Ha-ha. You know, it’s hard to catch you up. You walk so fast.” He laughed.

“Hey, don’t laugh! I really thought that someone will do something at me, so I walk very fast.” I said.

“You are so cute when you are afraid.” He complimented.

“Cute? I can have a heart attack anytime, you know.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” He apologized.

“It’s okay. But, why are you here? You are supposed to be absent, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m absent. But I’m here to ask a favor from you.”

“Favor?”

“Yeah.”

“What is it?”

“Can you accompany me, I want to go in a place where I can breathe.” He said. But, I’m confused for what he said.

“Breathe? But you can breathe here?” I asked confusingly.

“It’s not like that. But, can you accompany me? Don’t worry, I won’t bite you.”

“Ha-ha. Of course. Come on.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys!

Here is my chapter 13. Who do you think the girl was? He-he. Let’s just check out the upcoming chapters. Sorry if it’s kinda boring.

And, Oh guyx! I really don't know what's the name of Wooyoung's Mom so i put Lina. I hope its okay:)

Please don’t forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

And please check out the next chapter, something will happen there.

Till next time!

 

bluewings143