I saw the girl!

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

IU's POV

 

It's the first day of the class yet, our professor gaves us a lot of research papers to do. My plan to have an early beauty sleep was gone, I still need to go in the library to start these paparworks.

"Omo! What's with that negative face?" Suzy asked.

"Yeah. what's wrong?" Eun Jung added.

"It's just that, I have so many paperworks to do. I can't join you in going home later."

"Aigoo. So sad." Eun Jung said to me with pity.

"So, it seems like you can't join us in our plan." Suzy grinned.

"What plan?" I asked her.

"You know, we're planning to go window shopping after this but because of your paperworks you can't join us."

"So? Aren't you sad?"

"No." she said firmly.

"And why?" I said firmly too.

"Because I can't hear your noisy blabbing about this, about that and blah, blah, blah." Suzy said with a smile.

"Your cruel."

"Are you serious with that?" Eun Jung said horribly.

"No." the she laughed. "I'm just kidding. You know it's nice because I can't hear your blabberings but I'll also miss that. That;s the reason why I like you a lot. Your stubborness."

I feel relief for what she said. I thought he really don't like me. Because you know, Suzy can be evil as everyone can't imagine.

"Aish! You almost make me believe!"

We laugh and laugh, we didn't even mind the eyes in our surroundings. I really don't care as long as my friends are at by my side. Then, suddenly, the dismissal bell rings.

"Oh, it's time."I said.

"Aigoo. Bye bye IU." they said in chorus.

Oh, how I wished that I'm with them, but I can't mess up with my study.

I almost forgot that I need to go in library as fast as I can, so I went straight where it was.

While on my way I saw someone with a yellow bag sitting on a bench.

I can't help but smile, you know my favorite color was yellow. Because yellow is a very bright color, and I love bright colors. Funny isn't it? But that's me, how can I changed that.

What make me surprise was when I was about to turn left through the corner, I saw a girl with a pretty yellow summer hat. It's kinda weird that I'm seeing my favorite color twice in a minute.

I arrived at the library not that long, I directly went to a vacant seat so I can start my research. But I feel goosebumps all over my body, it's because of my favorite color yellow.

I saw strange things related to yellow not just twice but many. After the yellow bag andyellow hat, I saw yellow shoes, yellow slippers, yellow shirts, yellow boots, etc. It's really weird you know, maybe yellow is the color of the day, i guess?

Or maybe it's a sign? Maybe I've got a sign! But, if it's a sign, what is it related? Omo! I'm confused now, what i'm gonna suppose to do?

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

I hope I can find the girl...

"Yah! Woo? What are you lokoking at?"

"Huh?"

"I said what are you looking at? It seems like you're looking for something." Taecyeon said to me with confusion.

"Ah. It's not like that, I'm just familiarizing this place you know."

"Haha." Taecyeon laughed. "Don't fool around Wooyoung, I know you're up to something."

"I am not." I insisted.

"Lie to yourself!"

"How can I lie to myself? It's myself. Stupid."

"Oh, come on. Let's just go home, I don't want to hear your voice again."

"Fool!"

We are on our way to the parking lot when I saw someone turn left in the corner.

"Yah, Taecyeon. I can't go home yet."

"Huh?"

"I need to settle something, okay? You can go home first."

"But-"

"No buts." I didn't let Taecyeon finish what he was about to say I ran directly to the girl. I can't just miss this chance.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Go Wooyoung! Chase for that girl. haha:D

Hello again!

I made a very short update, sorry for this, hope you like it.

I think I can update later,  but i'm not sure yet. But I hope so!

Comment and subscribe!

Thank you!

 

bluewings143:)