I am

The Player of Love meets Serendipity

Wooyoung's POV

 

"Hey Best Bud! Are you ready for tonight?"

"Well, as always. So, where is our destination?"

"Hmmm. We will go to a very special place, that Best Bud Wooyoung will like it for sure." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Really, Taecyeon? For sure, we will just end up in a club with nasty women." then, he sighed.

As you would notice, we will have a schedule for tonight in a club where I don't know yet. Yes, I know. I'm a party boy and I can't live without those clubs. I just feel happy and complete everytime women praise me for my looks and everything. Well, I really don't think that I'm handsome but they always insisted it.

By the way, I am Jang Wooyoung, 23 years old and a player of love. I admit it, I'm a playboy. They always say that I am not a good player of love because I always make a girl cry. But, what can I do? They wishes me,  I just granted their wishes.

And, Oh! This boy that I am currently talking right now is my Best Bud, Taecyeon. We have the same taste, style, everything! That's why we are Best Bud right? He is also a party boy like me.

"Yah! Jang Wooyoung! Did you hear me?"

"Yes! I can hear you. Do not shout please? Because I'm not deaf."

"Alright, alright! Come on, let's go, or we will be late."

Then, Taecyeon harshly grab the hands of Wooyoung and push him out of his office. They are on their way to the said club.

 

IU's POV

 

I am thinking something when my two friends shouted at my name so loudly that anyone in the auditorium can heard it.

"Yah! Why are you two shouting?"

"We are asking you about the play but you are not listening. What kind of reaction do you want us to react, huh?"

"Yeah, right! we are asking you for how many times but it seems that your mind is floating in the air."

She can't blame her friends, they are right. She is not listening with their conversation because she is thinking about something. Something about her soulmate. She is very eager to know who is her soulmate, that's why he decided to ask a sign to God, but unfortunately, she can't decide what sign she will ask.

Oh, I almost forgot my name is Lee Jieun or IU for short. I prefer IU because it is short and it was my nickname. I really don't know what's on my mind, but I'm fond of Destiny. That is why, most of my decisions and actions are based on the sigh that I asked. Fortunately, destiny never failed me. It always gives me the right and correct decision. My friends says that it was just a coincident, but i don't believe them.

"So, what is your question again?" she asked them.

"We are asking about the play. How was it? Do you think it's nice?"

"About the play? Well, they believe in destiny so it's nice." she commented. Yes, they are currently watching their school play. It is an adaptation of the movie 'Serendipity' where John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale was the lead role.

"That's it? Its nice because they belive in destiny? I really dont understand you. Reaally!"

She can't help but smile, her two friends really dont understand what was on her mind. It is because they have their own opinions, even though they are BFF's but sometimes their minds doesn't seem to collide.

By the way, these are my friends, Suzy and Eun Jung. Suzy and Eun Jung was very different with each other. Suzy has a temper and she might be rude sometimes but she is nice deep inside while Eun Jung is the kind of girl who is sweet and charming. Well, me? I'm a moody person so I really don't know how to describe myself.

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

After 30 minutes of riding our sports car, well here we are. I knew the place that Taecyeon took me, I had been here once. He's right, this club was nice and there are lots of women waiting for their bait to be eaten by someone. I just hope that we will not get into trouble, because last time we almost got into jail because of a pretty woman and her crazy boyfriend. But I know I can't avoid that to happen, because everything is bound to happen.

 

IU's POV (after the play)

 

"I told you it's nice."

"Yeah! It was really nice, I never thought that I will end up crying." Eun Jung said.

"Yah Suzy! Don't cry! Don't cry!" Suzy said to herself.

I and Eun Jung just laugh. "Yah! Suzy! Just admit it that you were touched by the story." she .

"I wasn't!" then she sobbed. "Alright! I was touched by the story, I cant believe that a story like that will make me cry." Suzy admitted.

"Suzy! Eun Jung! Come on, it's getting late. My Dad will scold me for sure if I will not arrive home within 30 minutes."

After 15 minutes of walking I arrived home. Thanks God, my Dad wasn't angry. I went directly into my bed, and continued thinking about something.

Actually I was thinking about what sign I will going to ask God. Because of the play a while ago, I was more eager to know who really is my soulmate. Then something appeared on my mind, and I can't help but smile about my idea.

"Hmmm. Why not? I think this is the sigh that i wanted to ask you Dear God." she said with a smile on her face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I think this chapter is kinda boring and very short, right?

Don't worry it's still the first chapter, I can spice up the story later. :)

I wish I can update soon!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!