The Hotspring Trip

Identity Reciprocity

 

“What’s the condition?” Yuchi asked.

Keito went infront of her and said. “What are your names?” Then smiled.

Mika butted in their conversation and said. “Excuse me. Before you talk like that let me just tell you that this is a private conversation that not includes our beloved Yuchi but also our band.” Mika said.

The two laughed together.

“Gomen Miko kun.” Keito said.

Mika looked at them and said. “I smelled something by you keito kun.” He said while looking closely to him. Keito move backwards as Mika looked at him. “Hey better watch out okay?” He said while holding Mika’s shoulders. “You like my band mate?” She eagerly asked.

Keito’s eyes grew big and said.”Im not gay to like a guy.” He laughed .

Yuchi laughed and said. “Im not the way you think of me.” She said.

Mika looked at Yuchi when she said those words. “Yuchino kun! You like him?” She asked.

Yuchi just ignored her and said “Im starving lets goback.” While smiling and grabbing Mika’s hand and glanced at keito.

What am I thinking? That’s not a good idea to fall for someone who is our competitor. Maybe he’s gonna spill our secret soon. She said to herself.

Its hard to accept but why is it I felt some comfort when he said he’s not a he. Am I ? No its impossible maybe he’ll just use this weakness of mine if he’ll know it. Keito told himself as he followed the two.

The three entered the dining again and keito became awkward on sitting beside  Yuchi.

Yuchi looked at Keito and just smiled. Keito gulped deeply and continued eating.

“By the way where did you three have been?” Yamada butted in.

“Don’t asked them and nii chan don’t answer him.” Yumi said.

Yamada just looked at Yumi and waited for the answer of the three.

“I went to the CR.” Keito said and looked at the two “Then I saw them there also so I waited for them.” He added.

Why do he have to cope on this. He’s way too serious? And the way Mika told me is It true?Yuchi asked herself.

“ahh so that’s what it is.”Yamada said.

“Whatever.” Yumi butted in.

Mika stood silent and was worried on how keito would keep this. 

“Miko kun. You alright?” Sera asked.

Mika looked at her and said. “hai.”

Yumi stood up and Sera did the same way too.  Leaving Mika, Yuchi, Keito, Hikaru, Yuto and yamada on the dining.

“Naa . Imma go now.” Yamada said.

Yuto looked at him and said .”OH so fast?” Yuto asked.

“Yess. That little is not here so imma go follow that brat to again.” Yamada said and ran.

Yuto then left there alone. “Nee Miko kun and Yuchino kun may I ask something?” He asked.

The two looked at each other and said. “what is it?”

Yuto stood silent and paused “Did Sato kun have a sister?” he asked

“Sister?” Mika asked him.

Yuchi thought for a while Sister?What do he meant by that?

“Sister. Because somewhat I have this childhood whom he really resembles a lot. So I want to know if he had some sort of sister or twin or what. Maybe cousin who really looks like him.” He asked.

Keito looked at yuto and asked. “yuto why bringing all of this questions at one time? And why not mentioning that kind of thing to us?” he asked just to make the conversation a little bit confusing.

“Oh nothing. I just asked.” Yuto said and stood up. “Gonna go first. Catch you tomorrow guys okay?” he said then walked.

Now the four were left alone.

“hey Miko baba!” Hikaru shouted.

Mika was again angry at him and shouted. “You old hag ! What is it.?”

“Do you drink?” Hiakru asked.

Mika’s eyes grew big and said. ‘no ! Why.”

Hikaru stood up and grabbed Yuchi and mika’s arms but he suddenly let go of Yuchi because he was holding too tight on Mika.

“Eii what’s in a hurry old hag?” Mika asked.

“Miko kun.Join me.only once.” Hikaru insisted and they ordered some wine.

Yuchi was left walking and said “Miko doesn’t know how to drink. He was the most weakest drinker among us”

Keito looked at her and said. “Why are you doing this kind of thing”

“huh?”

“Pretending?”

“Ahhh to be famous..and to beat you!”

Keito laughed and moved towards her. ‘Then what if we beat you?”

Yuchi paused and said. “Then we’ll make a name. By showing off our talents.”

“What if something bad would happen to you.”

Yuchi was surprised to heard that from him.

“Wow. Acting very concerned huh.”

Keito looked at him and said.” Do you really need to this?”

Yuchi paused and nodded. “Yes”

“Then…..you’ll really be my competitor.” Keito said.

“Hai !” Yuchi confidently said.

Keito held out a hand on her and said  “may the best man win.”

Yuchi responed and also said what Keito had been said. “Hai.”

Keito hugged her and said “ill take care of you till the end you beat us.” Then he laughed.

“huh!” Yuchi said

I need to control myself. Not to show this guy my true feelings for him. His kindness makes me more stunned by him. Ohgod please help me. Kami sama. She said to herself.

I know what Im feeling. I don’t want you to be of any harm If you want to do this then ill do this together with you. Keito told himself.

 

Hikaru and Mika drank till there full.

“Nee Miko kun !” Hikaru said while hiccupping.

Mika looked at him holding a glass. “Nande?”

Hikaru leaned towards him and kissed her on the cheek “You look beautiful”

Mika was out of his mind and didn’t mind him kissing her on the cheek. ‘Youre such a fool. Im really beautiful you know.” She said.

“Yah ! I can see a beautiful haired girl right infront of me.” Hikaru said while standing but not really still.

Mika smiled and said “Well I have a long and beautiful then but they forced me to cut it. Then it became like this.” Then she laughed. And after that they both fainted.

 

 

Sera was gazing at the stars while Yuto came beside him “Sato kun….”

Sera was shocked to look at the guy who suddenly spoke. “Yu-to kun..?” She asked.

“Why are you here?’ She added.

Yuto placed her arms on the post nearby and said. ‘Just to look for the stars.”

‘oh I see.”

“ehh chotto.”

“Hmm?”

“can I ask?”

‘What is it?” Sera said while looking a glance at him.

He didn’t change at all. He’s still the little Yuto I played with. She said to herself.

“Do you have a sister?” He asked.

“huh?” Sera was shocked.

Oh my do he still remembers me? She said to herself.

‘oh sorry. I should not ask this. I should be going.” Yuto said and walked away.

What am I asking. It was years ago and I do still remember that girl? Oh my. And im asking a guy? Whom I just met up/ What’s happening to you Nakajima Yuto! ……But there’s something in that guy that made me remember Sera again. He said to himself.

 

Yumi was humming along the hallway when he heard Yamada on the phone.
‘I don’t want to go back ? you understand? Im gonna stay as an artist not the way you want me to.” He shouted.

Yumi hid so that yamada wont notice her. But because the house was too old a noise was heard.

“I told you…” yamada said and paused. “Call me later again. Im busy.”

Yamada searched and found Yumi.

“Hey you little brat. What are you doing here?” he said while tapping on Yumi’s back.

Yumi saw yamada’s eyes all red and was teary. “What happened.”

“None of your business”

Then he walked out.

What had happened to that? She told herself.