The First Show Off

Identity Reciprocity

 

The next day.

The sun was about to rise when they were instructed to practice for today.

“Live performance?” Yumi said.

“Why? You nervous? Then quit now.” Yamada said.

Yumi looked at him and said. “You ……..” while showing her fist.

Yamada just grinned and raised her eyebrow which irritates Yumi more.

“Now I want to beat you down.” Yumi said.

“Then show it off !”  Yamada challenged while moving closer to her. “Let’s see about that Yumiyo!!!!!!!!” then walked out.

Hikaru, Yuto and Keito left the room also leaving the girls now.

“So. What do you want to do now? Just stand here and wait for them to beat us?” Yumi shouted.

Yuchi widened her eyes and said. ‘Its actually the first I saw him like that.” She said and walked with Yumi while carrying the guitar case.

Mika followed them and Sera also.

 

They went into the studio room and practiced their song.

“Nee what we should play later?” Sera said.

Yuchi put on her guitar on her body and asked. “What’s the theme? The genre later?”

Mika fixed her violin and said. “I think its rock? I just heard it from the guy a while ago while Yumiyo and Yamada were fighting seriously.”

Sera thought for a while and said.  ‘We can play Keep the faith….Cry for you….or Sayaendou

Mika agreed to play Cry by arashi and the same as Yuchi and Yumi.

“So its done Cry for you..” Sera said and gave the first beat.

Cry for you by Arashi.

Ikutsumo no ai wo hanaemo
Kono deai wo koerarenai
Romio sagasu baby itami wo osoreru jurietto

Yumi san the first stanza so cool. With ther intense eyeliner and intense expression everyone screamed hard. Her angelic voice became different and now sounded like Ninomoya Kazunari.

 

Hontou wa liar sono karada ni sumu desire karamaru kagi
Futari wa mawaru mawaru i'll never miss you

Daiyamondo sae kudaku shinjitsu de

 

The second stanza was sang by Sera and Yuchi while they hit their instruments. Their make ups really suit the genre of the song. As if they are the one who originally sing the song.

Soe cry for you kokoro uchinuki
Ore wa die for you hontou no ai wo
Kimi dake ni subete wo hanasou ka?
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Ima wa cry for you shiawase negai
Ore wa die for you moetsukiru made
Zenshin de kimi wo uketomeru*
Pinky ring wo mada motteru no?
Hanaretetemo toki wo tsunagu
Futari ima wa tooku tooku koe ga todokanai yeah
Dejitaru no oto konna ni chikaku ni
Cry for you
Kimi dake ni
Cry for you
Die for you kokyuu tochuu de nani omou
Jojo ni usurete yuku yoyuu moyu
Madoromu ore fui ni osou
Yeah cry cry cry cry cry for you
You are the one for me

Cry for you...

The ending of the song become so wild when Yumi expressed a y expression which gave them a standing ovation.

 

After theit live performance. The Ikemen band are next. They decided to sing the song of Ichibu to Zenbu by Dive. The audience were also delighted by the way Ikemen band sang the song. They’re really cool on stage as if no one can beat them.

“Nee Nii chan do you think we can really beat them up?’ Yumi asked Yuchi.

Yuchi looked at her sister and said. “We may not beat them but I know we can be better than them and also. We have our own ability.” She said.

Sera looked at them and said. “That’s right. Maybe they are the best but we can be the best for ourselves.”

 

The live show was done. The two groups were now headed home when Keito asked them to go on a trip together. Not as competitors but friends.

“no I don’t want.” Mika said “With that stupid Hikaru.” She added.

Hikaru glanced at Mika and said. “You seem like a girl. Getting angry towards me…… do you have your period now?” he teased.

Mika looked at him and said. “You think of me as woman. You………….” Mika said and grabbed Hikaru’s arm.

Keito laughed as well as Yuto.

“Nee Sato kun…..” Yuto said.

Sera seems to blush when Yuto speak at him. [well he was his childhood friend though. Because she is the niece of the owner and Yuto was their since they were little children of course they sometimes talk.]

Yuto looked at him and asked.”You okay? Youre hot..” He said while placing a hand onto her forehead.

Sera looked at him and said. “hai. Daijobou desu.” She said and take off  the hand of Yuto off her  head.

Yuchi saw them and butted in. “Anoo Yuto kun….thanks for the concern nee. May I excuse Sato kun for a second.”

Yuchi grabbed Sera and whispered at her Be careful ..i think he sensed something else. Im getting nervous.

Sera seems to get back at her pace and said. “Yes”

Don’t  be bothered by your feelings nii chan.