This will be the END.

Identity Reciprocity

 

Their vacation was off and they are now back to their usual and normal lives. Many things had happened to the hot spring. Them being busted by Keito Okamoto,the guitarist of the Ikemen band, and Hikaru Yaotome, the basist of the band. Well this is just the beginning of the hardest part of their lives. How can they continue competing with the people who was partly becoming someone special in their heart. Specially Yuchi with Keito, and Mika with Hikaru. Well Mika doesn’t know his feelings yet for Hikaru. Sera do feel something special about them and Yuto. While for Yumi and Yamada well they are just still the same.

“Sera nee chan.” Yumi shouted while unpacking her baggage to be put on the closet again.

They all looked at her and said “SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Yumi awakened and said. “Ooops. Gomen.” Then smiled. She looked at her sister and said. “Nee nii chan. Can I ask something?” while trying to trouble her sister again. Yuchi looked at her and said “What is it YUMIYO kun.”

Yumi smiled and whispered “I like Keito nii chan for you nee chan.” Then ran off the room.

Yuchi looked away and saw her sister running away like crazy. “That little brat over there.” She smiled.

Sera looked at her and said. “What did she told you.” While sitting beside her.

Yuchi looked at Sera and said. “Not gonna say.” And laughed.

She also left the room after receiving some kind of text from.

“Heyyyy keito kun texted you nee^^” Mika teased.

Yuchi smiled and said. “Urusai!” then walked out the room. 

 

Yumi went out of their room to go into Keito and Hika’s room. [ well their room is different from Yamada and Yuto]

“Eii. No one’s here.” She whispered. She looked at the room and was surprised to see that it was well furnished and was arranged completely. She went into the room. “If I can excuse myself.” She said and smiled. She went into the bed and jumped up and down.  She screamed and said. “yeaaaaaah.” She didn’t realize that she didn’t lock the door. She looks like a child rolling on the bed and jumping there.

 

Yamada went inside their room laughing. Yuto became confused and looked at him. “What had happened to you all of a sudden.” Yuto wondered.

Yamada sat at couch pressed on the remote control and said. “nothing. Its just so funny.” He said to him. Yuto look confused but just left Yamada. “Okay. If that’s it. What ever.”

That little brat would be out of this soon. She’ll see for that. He’s a She huh. And dare to beat us huh. Well there should only be one among us.And that’s us the Ikemen band. Yamada said devilish.

 The next day.

Yumi was walking towards the studio to practice for their live performance when Yumi was bumped by Yamada.

“you again.” Yumi shouted looking at him. Yuchi hold onto her shoulders and said. “Stop this Yumiyo.”

Yamada bumped into her again and said. “Goodluck. Ms.Yumiyo!” then walked away leaving Yumi with a big and wide eyes. “What did you say.”

Yamada looked at him again and said. “You can never beat us.” Then walked away together with the four.

Yuchi looked at Yumi and was worried cause she had never seen her sister like that. “Hey what happened?”

Yumi paused for a moment and said. “Nothing Nii chan.” Then walked out thinkingHow did that jerk? Oh my gahhhd! We’re doomed. Anyone can know except that bastard! She thought herself.

They practiced the whole day and Yumi seems not to be in herself. She’s always out of tune and cant seem tp get the right note.

“Nee Yumiyo kun what’s the problem?” Sera asked while stopping the beat she was making.

“Yumiyo…what’s happening to you?”  yuchi asked.

Mika walked to her and said. “Nee you alright? Want some rest?”

Yumi was out of his mind she decided to go out. Having a towel hanged on her right shoulder and all wet because of thinking of what Yamada had told him. ‘I need to go out first.” She said and left the room.

Yuchi, Mika and Sera was surprised of what Yumi had done. ‘That’s the first time I saw her like that.” YUchi said.

Mika looked at the door as she saw Yumi went out. Then though for a minute. “Where’s Ikemen band?”

Yuchi and Sera looked at her and said. “Why are you asking?”

Mika stood silent and said as she was going out of the studio “I know where Yumiyo is going.” Then she ran. Followed by Yuchi and Sera.

 

Yumi was heading towards studio3 because he want to talk to Yamada about something.

She slammed the door and shouted. “Nee Yamada KUNNNN!”

Yamada looked at her and said. “Ohhh.”

Yumi came forward him and went face to face. “Let me talk to you privately.”

Yamada looked at the three who were now shocked of what was Yumi was doing.  Keito seems to have a bad feeling about the intrusion of Yumi into their band practicing.

“Yumiyo kun.?” Keito asked.

Yumi seems not to hear anything and just shouted. “yamaaaaada kun.I need to talk to you in private.”

Yamada was grinning and went closer to her. Now Yumi was crying.

“huh. Now you’re crying like a girl.” Yamada said as he lifted Yumi’s chin up. “Huh. You think I would not know?” Yamada teased.

Yumi was now crying hard and Keito together with Hika went to her. “Stop this Yamada.” Keito said as he push away Yamada.

Yamada released Yumi who was really crying and said “So you know?’ yamada asked Hika and Keito.

Hika went closer to him and said. “What if we know? Do you even care?”

Yuto seems so confused about what are they talking about so he butted in. “Wait. Can you explain me what is happening?” yuto stood up.

Yamada circled around the three and said. “Okay Yuto Nakajima. Seems that you’re the only one who doesn’t know it but……” before he could finish his word the three girls came.

Yuchi was panting hard and went to Yumi. “Yumiyo! You okay why are you crying?”  She said while tapping and hugging her sister.

Mika walked into yamada and said “What did you do to Yumiyo???”  she was really angry on what was Yumi’s expression.

“Yumiyo? Huh…would you stop this already…Your disguise was already blown. I can now say that YOURE ALL GIRLS~!”  Yamada said angrily.

Yuto was shocked to hear this and looked at Sera who was standing at the front door.

“You think you can beat us? Well sorry. But I would not any guy. Or even girls to beat us.So…” yamada said.

‘You’ll be blown out by the live performance.” He said and looked at them all.