Complications of being a guy

Identity Reciprocity

 

"Nee chan? That's no way to be famous." Yumi said.

Mika and Yuchi looked at each other and said. "We better tell Sera nee chan." 

Yumi looked at the both of them and just accepted it. "Okay. Since you both looked so approved in doing this kind thing. Then okay. its my time to shine." Yumi said and wears her cap.

 

 

The next day Sera came into their house. They talked about their idea .

"What we will do that? What the heck are you thinking about?" Sera said.

"But..there's Yuto nee chan." Yuchi .

Sera thought for a minute and said.

"but it would be hard for us." Sera said.

 

Yuchi looked at Yumi and Mika.

"But nee chan its the only way to be famous?" Mika said.

"Hmmmmn." Sera said.

"And plus. Yuto is there. We can be good friends with him." Yumi said.

 

Sera think again ...about a second.

'okay okay ! Ill join you guys." Sera said.

 The four now decided on one thing. 

 

TO JOIN THAT CONTEST ON BEATING THE IKEMEN BAND.

 

'Well its just one audition right?" Mika asked.

"Maybe?" Yuchi said.

"We have to act like guys though!" Yumi said.

Sera looked at them and said. "Let me be the stylist of this band to be beautiful guys."

The four laughed all together as Sera said it to them. 'Let's go in our house and be the beautiful guys ever."

 

"Well we should not be wearing wigs because it might get off when we played." Sera said

'So we need to cut it?" yumi asked.

'Hai !" Sera said.

"Oh well.....that's really sugoii!" Yumi shouted.

 

Yuchi and Mika looked at eeach other and said. "Okay bye be hair." They said.

 

So Sera did some touch on them. They only have 3days to prepare for the said audition.

"Okay first we need to cut your hairs." Sera said.

She cut their hairs just like the japanese guys do with their hairs. For almost 30minutes she only focused on the hair.

"Naa so tiring!" Sera said.

Yuchi Yumi and Mika looked at themselves on the mirror and just shouted "WOOOOOOAH!" 

"You like it huh?" Sera asked.

"Sugoii nee !" Yuchi said while fixing her hair.

"Hontou ni kawaii!" Yumi said. "Im a total guy now." she added.

"I look so........cool" Mika said while looking at her hair.

 

"You look gorgeous ..." Sera said. 

"We do?" They said.

 

 

The next day Sera fixed on their dresses. 

"Okay. So since guys outfit are quite cheaper than girls attire. Hmmmn. " Sera said while looking at the jacket.

The three girls fitted some guys clothes and found what they want.

Yuchi chose a black leather jacket with a blue polo under it. He wears a necktie and a fitted jeans. 

Mika chose the polo that looks like it has a coat over it which looks so cool on her. 

Yumi chose the polo with necktie and bought some hat and shades to make her unique.

And lastly Sera chose a black outfit and a fitted jeans with some bling blings on her.

 

'now we look beaufitful guys."Yuchi said.

"Yes~ By the way. What is the name of our group?" Sera asked.

"Oh right. what's the name." yumi said.

"I think we better think of that when we got home." Mika said. "Or while we're going home."

 

They are heading home and they were still suggesting names for their group.'
"Cute guys band."

"YMS"

"Yumise"

 

"Naaa. All of it were doomed. " yuchi said.

"What if we made it.......The Bishounen Band?" Sera said.

The three looked at each other and all agreed. "Bishounen Band !" 

 

Then they walk home to pratice for the next day audition. 

 

^^