I Can't Leave WITHOUT [teasing] YOU! [YUMIxYAMADA]

Identity Reciprocity

 

Yamada dragged Yumi’s arm upstairs to see the owner of the company. Yumi was gasping hard to capture his breath.

‘Hey would you stop for a minute?” Yumi said as she released herself from him. Yamada looked at her and said. “Okay! I’ll be quitting. Is it okay?” Then dragged her again.

Yumi was shocked of what she heard from and told herself Why am I okay with him dragging me like this. She told herself while looking at Yamada still running upstairs. They went on the fourth floor and stopped at a glass door. Yamada faced him and said. “its no use with me being alone. Without them I’ll be nothing. I consider them my friends.So If they leave because of your groupmates…….Then I’ll leave together with them.” Yamada said as he entered the room. Yumi looked at him and said “Should I wait here?” Yamada looked at him and kissed her on the forehead.

“…..”

“Wish me luck.” Yamada said and entered the room truly.

 

It almost took Yamada half an hour before he can go out of that room. Yumi sat on the floor and lean on the wall.

Yumi looked up and saw Yamada and stood up. “Oh..How did it go.”

Yamada smiled and said “Im free.” Then hugged her tight.

Yumi looked at him as he released her. “Gomen.” He said.

They walked down again and he talked to Yamada. “Ei. Why suddenly a change of mind ?” she looked at him. Yamada smiled and pinched her cheeks. “Because ……………”

“Because what?”

“Because…..I have no one to tease….”

Yumi looked at him and kicked him. “Ittaaaaai”

Yamada looked at her and said. “I have something to tell you.”

Yumi looked at the different Yamada infront him and said “Then what is it?”

Yamada lookeda t him and said. “My mom told me to pursue my college life and to stop this ruthless things of mine.” He said while tears run down his eyes.

Yumi looked at him and said. “So that’s why you leave?”

“No…”

“Ohh is it because they are not here now?”

“No…”

“hmmmmmn” *still thinking.*

“Wanna know the real reason?”

Yumi nodded gesturing yes. “I want to…”

Yamada laughed and said. “You’re like a child’ Then laughed.

Yumi looked down and said “So that’s it?”

Yamada looked and said “Noooooooooooo.”

“Then what is it. Quit playing with me.”

Yamada kissed Yumi on the lips and looked at her. “You know it already.That’s it.”

Yumi was surprised and said “What the heck was that?” Then punched Yamada’s chest.

Yumi looked at him and said. “It was my first!” she said angrily. “Then who you want it to?” Yamada said.

Yumi looked at him strangely and asked “You liked me?”

“…….”

“…….?”

“What If I said yes?”

Now Yumi looked at him with wide eyes and said. “Youre joking right? That’s funny!” Yumi said then smiled. Yamada hugged him again and said ‘Ever since I saw you singing during the audition…..I felt something. That I can’t live without you.. or should I say I cant live not teasing you.” He said then laughed.

 

At their house Yuchi was so worried of her.

“Keito kun.” Yuchi said as she pulled Keito’s shirt. Keito looked at her and said “What?’ While holding onto her shirt. “How is Yumi doing?” She asked. Keito just hugged her to calm her down.

“Keito kun???????” Yuchi shouted.  He just looked at her and said ‘Don’t worry. She’s a big girl now okay?”

 

Mika looked at the two and said. “Now she’s still worrying.” Then sat at the couch. “Mika chan what had happened to keito and yuchi?” he said while looking at Mika.

Mika looked at him and mocked him. “Don’t ask more okay.”

Hika looked at him and said “You really love me badly….”then put his arms to Mika.

“Pfffffft.” Mika said and stood up.

 

 

Sera was out of their house not knowing that Yuchi was now worried of Yumi. She was spending the moment with his childhood friend. After so many years they have been reunited. So She was not meeting with her friends lately.

It was a day and Yumi was not yet home. Yuchi was very worried of her. Even Mika and keitp who not worried at Yumi las night. Yumi came back wearing the same dress and together with…..

“Yamada?” The four shouted.