If you leave I leave.

Identity Reciprocity

 

The next day. I day before their live performance. Sera went onto her uncle and talked to him.

“Ojii chan.” Sera came in wearing a sad look. Her uncle looked at her and said. “Sera chan…what do you need?” He said.

Sera sat at the chair infront of her uncle’s desk and said “We quit” Her uncle stared at her and said “Is your decision final?”

Sera looked at him and said. “Haiii. My decision is final Ojii chan. Bishounen band accept defeat and tomorrow on the live show…we’ll say it to all of our fans.” Sera said and stood up. “If you’ll excuse me.” Then bowed her head to show some respect.

 

Downstairs waiting Yuto kun.

“Nee Sera. What did you say?” Yuto said as she hold onto her shoulders.

Sera looked at her and said. “We quit. Tomorrow would be our last performance”

Yuto looked at her and said, “ill go with you.”

Sera looked at him and said. “you sure with that?”

“Yes.”

The two went into the Bishounen band’s room . Yuto came along to help Sera fix her things.

The three are there fixing their things also. They were surprised to see Yuto coming along with Sera.

‘eiii?” Mika said in surprised. “You two?’ Yuchi followed. “okay now im jealous.” Yumi added while looking at Yuto and Sera.

“Hey guys I want you to meet Yuto kun. My childhood friend.” Sera said as she point on Yuto.

“Childhood Friend?:!?!?!?!?” The three shouted.

“But we thought you just adore him because his an artist?” yuchi said.

Sera laughed and said. “Im just letting myself believe that I would never ever reach him again.” While looking at Yuto.

“So you two know each other since when?” Yumi asked.

“Since 7!” They both shouted.

The three was surprised and asked. “Oh did he know it already?” Yuchi asked.

Sera nodded and said. “he’s leaving the band.” That really surprised the three and smiled. ‘Can you leave the group Yuto kun?” Yuchi asked.

“Hai.”

The three tapped Yuto kun on his shoulders and continued arranging their things.

 

The next day. Well the band decided decided to sing the song  BE WITH YOU by Arashi because they are going to announce something. Sera is the one who was assigned to announced this on public since she’s the eldest among the four. She announced it without saying the truth what she just said is.

“We accept defeat. We know we cant beat Ikemen band so…we’re decided to go on our way to find our own destiny. Thank you.” Then they went away leaving them a bow as they went off the stage.

Yamada, Keito and Hikaru were surprised by this announcement. Yamada cant imagine them saying a defeat. “They are what?” he asked Keito.

Keito looked at him and said “Well you asked for this Yamada kun.” Keito said.

“We’re the best now….HAPPPY?” Hikaru said.

Yuto was quiet and said. “If they arennot staying. Then ill go with them.”

Yamada’s eyes grew big and said. “I don’t care I can find another drummer again.”

Keito looked at them again and said. ‘Ill leave with Yuchi….” Then ran to follow Yuchi…

HIkaru felt alone and said. “Ill leave this band. No Mika ! No Hika !” Then put down his base guitar and followed keito and yuto.

“Okay. Whatever do what you want….” Yamada said and walked alone.

 

Yamada went into his room and ast on the couch. He remembered him being with Yuto all the time. He went out of the hallway and find no trace of Yumi who was strolling like a kid then.

Why am I suddenly feeling this way. I don’t know what am I feeling im missing them. Yuto, Keito, and Hikaru…and most of all Yumiyo. I didn’t even bothered to ask for her true name. Dammit! He told himself.

 

While Yamada was by himself. Keito went to find Yuchi. Hikaru went to find Mika and Yuto went to Sera.

Keito finally told Yumi that Yuchi and her were together. Mika finally allowed Hikaru to court her and Sera was now happy to be with hid childhood friend.

“Nee Keito kun. You think Yumi is alright?’ She asked while leaning to Keito kun.

Keito looked at Yumi and said. “Maybe she is. Or maybe she missed Yamada kun.”

Yuchi laughed and pull herself away. “No she wont. They were totally opposites. Always quarelling and all.”

Keito looked at her and smiled “Why Mika nd Hika?”

Yuchi taught and looked at Hika and Mika who are really sweet to each other. “Maybe you’re right.”

 

Mika was with Hika bullying him. “You old hag.” While teasing him.

Hika looked at him and said. “What?”

Mika laughed and said. “you liked me huh.”

Hika looked at him and said “Im blind dont worry.” He teased

Mika mocked him off again and Hika hold her hand.’mock me again and Ill kiss you…for sure”

Mika stopped and said. “blllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.” And run away.

 

Yumi was been surrounded by lovey dovey lovebirds so she kinda felt jealous. She felt that she was alone. Even her sister is happy now.

Why am I feeling alone and seems to miss that bastard guy! She told herself while looking at her phone.

She stood up and looked outside. “The sun had not yet set.”

Yuchi looked at her sister and answered “yes why.”

Yumi stood up and said. “Im gonna go somewhere nee chan.”

Yuchi was about to stop her when Keito held her arm. “Let her.”

 

Yumi ran and went into the studio ran the hallway and searched all the room. She searched all the room and found no Yamada. She forgot to went into the room at the last. Their room. She walked and opened the door.

“Areee? Its open?” She said while clicking on the knob.

She went inside and went onto their bedroom. She was surprised to see someone there.

“Yamada?” She said.

Yamada looked at her and said. ‘What….” Then stood up.

“What are you doing here?” Yumi said.

Yamada went into her and said. ‘What are you doing here? You quit already right?”

Yumi looked down and said. “Im just….okay. Ill go now.”

Yumi walked slowly and was surprised to felt something warm. Felt someone hugging her tight , really tight. She turned around and saw Yamada hugging her. “Don’t leave.”

“Huh….”

The hug become tighter and Yumi seemed to be carried upon his hug that he didn’t want him to release it from her.

“I fyou say so.”

Yamada tightly embraced her and said ‘Don’t ever leave me little brat.”