I Know

Identity Reciprocity

 

The fist day on the hot spring had passed. Last two days to enjoy the vacation and then off to work again.

The sun had risen and Mika and Hika were left at the bar. Sleeping face to face.

Ei. What am I doing with this kind of guy? What am I doing having a drink with this guy. What did I say? Oh gahhhd! Mika told herself. She was staring at him closely and saw Hikaru waking up.

Ei.Am I drunk? What did I told this Baba?! Hikaru told himself while looking at the “sleeping” Mika.

*yawn* Mika stood up and stretched her arms. “Hey your ugly when you just woke up.” Then she laughed

Hikaru looked at him and fixed his hair. “You think your cool too. Ughhh~” Hikaru protested.

Mika grinned and said. “youre absolutely my type if I were a girl”

Hikaru looked at her and said. “Ill never kiss you if you would be a girl.” Then walked away.

 

“Kissss?” Mika shouted. “Ill never allow you to kiss me.” Mika said and remembered something.

Ei. Did he kiss me las night? Did he somewhat kissed me on my cheeks? Mika thought and hold onto her cheeks.

“Nee Miko kun !” Hikaru said while hiccupping.

Mika looked at him holding a glass. “Nande?”

Hikaru leaned towards him and kissed her on the cheek “You look beautiful”

Mika was out of his mind and didn’t mind him kissing her on the cheek. ‘Youre such a fool. Im really beautiful you know.” She said.

“Yah ! I can see a beautiful haired girl right infront of me.” Hikaru said while standing but not really still.

Mika smiled and said “Well I have a long and beautiful then but they forced me to cut it. Then it became like this.” Then she laughed. 

 

“Oh god” Mika said in surprised. “I said something.” She realized.”I hope he didn’t remember it.” She whispered to herself then went to their room. Surprisingly, no one was at the room at that time.

“Where are they? Yuchino? Sato? Yumiyo?” She searched at the room. “Where did they went?”

Mika said and went to the closet to get changed. Then went out to grab some coffee.

Hika was there already and she went into him. “Hey you see my friends?”

Hikalooked at her and said. “Im also looking for my friends also. Maybe they went out.” Hika said while sipping a hot coffee.

‘Oh.okay”Mika said while sipping ahot coffee too.

Hika looked at her and said. What had really happened last night. Arggggh I cant remember.

“Yah ! I can see a beautiful haired girl right infront of me.” Hikaru said while standing but not really still.

Oh god ? did I really said those words? Hika told himself.

Mika was interrupted to the stare of Hika. “Eii. Why are you staring at me like that.” She asked him.

Before Hika could talk Yuchi and Yumi came.

“Hey Miko kun.” Yuchi shouted.

Mika looked at them and said “Oh where dd you go guys.” She asked while sipping the coffee.

Yumi came infront of Mika and asked ‘You okay?” she asked while fixing her hair.

Hikaru looked at them and said. “You look like girls fising each others hair.HAHAHA” He said while laughing.

“Whatever Hikaru nii chan.” Yumi said.

“Hikaru nii chan?” He shouted.

Yumi laughed and grabbed Mika’s hand. “We’ll show you something.”

Hikaru looked at them as they walked away. “They just act like girls.”

Yumi Yuchi and Mika went into a Sakura garden just at the back of the hot spring house.

“Woahhh Sugoii.” Mika said. “Where did you know about this?” she said.

Yuchi looked at them and said. “Well Keito kun showed me this place last night.” She said while blushing.

“Keito again?” Mika said. “there’s something with you and keito huh. Did yumi knew this already.”

Yumi looked at them and said “yesss! I know this and I know he knew it also.”

Mika looked at them and smiled. “Then yumiyo you know what.”Mika teased Yumi.

Yumi was excited to know it so she asked. “What is it Miko nii chan.”

“Yuchino and Keito seem to have something between especially now.” Mika teased.

Yuchi butted in and said. “Eiii.You stop talking about me okay?” she said.

“Wait where’s Sato nii chan?” Yuchi wondered.

“Oh. I saw him just now handling his drumsticks together with Yuto kun.” Yumi said.

Mika wondered and said. “Yuto? What’s with them?” she asked.

“I don’t know. They are being serious lately.” Yumi said.

“Oho. There’s so many things happening right now. Did Yuto knows….” Mika asked.

Yumi and Yuchi looked at each other and said. “maybe we’ll know that.”

 

Sera was holding her drumsticks together with Yuto. Yuto was serious when he’s always with Sera.

I don’t know but there’s something in this guy that makes me so curious and makes me remember Sera my childhood friend. Yuto told himself.

“Nee Yuto kun. What’s the problem?” Sera wondered.

Yuto walked forward Sera and hugged her. Sera was shocked of what Yuto have done. “Ei. What are you doing!” Sera shouted while releasing into Yuto’s hug.

“Let’s stay for a while like this.” Yuto whispered.

Sera thought for a while and said. “What if someone saw us. They will think we’re gay.” She argued.

“Let me stay like this with you even for a while.” Yuto said while tears run down his eyes.

Why is he crying. I want to hug him back but I cant. Sera told herself.

This is really Sera. I can sense it. I know Sato is Sera. And im gonna prove it. For now I really do miss her so much that I want to tell her and ask her if she’s really Sera whom I know and the first girl I ever fall in love with. Yuto told himself.