A Dream That I though only a dream. [Hika x Mika]

Identity Reciprocity

 

After the conversation of Mika and Yuchi and Yumi. Mika on that night decided to try the hotsprings by herself only.

“Gahhhd. I seldom come here and Im not gonna try on  bathing on this beautiful place.” Mika said while in her bathrobe. She looked around and took off her bathrobe. Leaving a towel wrapped on her body. Well she should still be safe so she worn the tightening garment on her chest then went on the hot spring.

“Uwaaa. I didn’t imagine it this warm. Uwaaa ~” Mika said as she played on the water.

She was playing with the water and thought again of the night she was drinking with Hikaru.

Why he kept playing in my mind. Uwaaa~ this can’t be. I don’t like that old hag! Never ever ever. Over my whole body. …..eh chotto. But what if I do like that old hag? Oh whatever.~ maybe just as my sempai. No wonder he’s a good basist. [well im a good violinist]. Do I like him as what? ughhhH~ Mika told herself. She looked at the stars above being amazed at the Orion constellation.

“Sugoii.” Mika said. “Eii why is that old hag’s face on that constellation?” Mika wondered.  Then suddenly she felt like her body is so heavy she cant control it. She want to have a good sleep.

‘Oh god. I should get out of this bath soon.” But before she could stood up. She fainted.

Her dreams where all about Hikaru. She dreamt of Hikaru bringing her into the room. Into a different room covering her in a jacket and leaving her all behind. She dreamt of being soundly sleeping while Hikaru was looking at her . calmly and so sweet. He doesn’t look like a old hag for Mika in the dreams but a prince who rescued her from something.  Her dreams were cut when a noise interrupted her.

“Miko kun ! Wakeeee up” Sera shouted.

Mika was half asleep and half awake when she sat . “What happened to you?” Sera added.

Yuchi and Yumi looked at her and said. “Why did you sleep here wearing only that? Its dangerous.” Yuchi pointed at her.

Mika looked at herself and covered her chest by her both hands. “Oh my….I was at the hotspring last night.” She was shocked.

Yumi looked at her and said. “Then who brought you here. I was wondering last night where did you go.” She added.

Mika wondered and said to herself I was gazing at the stars last night. Playing with the water….then thought of… “Hikaru kun!” She shouted.

“Huhhhh?” The three said.

“Where’s Hikaru kun….?” Mika shouted.

Yuchi pointed at the garden they went through.

“Okay…” Mika said as she was running.

Sera threw the clothes for Mika to put on…..  “here. Wear this. Gambarre!” Sera said and smiled.

Mika smiled and said. “Arigatou.”

Mika went on the garden and saw Hikaru standing beside the Sakura tree. She went closer and talked to him. “Nee old hag!”

Hikaru glanced at him and said. “Ohhh!”

Mika felt something weird so she asked him. “Anooooooo……….”

Hikaru looked at her and said. “ You should lose your weight.”

Mika was surprised to hear that. “Lose weight? So…..”

“And also. Please…..do have curves okay?” Hikaru added and laughed.

“Sooooo. You know?” Mika asked him.

Hikaru looked at him and said, “We’ll talk about it when we got back to the studio. And don’t worry. Im not a blabber.” He said and laughed and walked away.

Mika was totally surprised.

So if he’s the one who carried me then he saw me in……Mika said and looked down.

‘Yabbbbbbaiii !” She shouted.

She’s not bad at all. Maybe I can play with her a little more. But I need to know why she have to do this. And if Yuchi Yumi and Sera also……Hikaru said and smiled.