The Battle Begins.

Identity Reciprocity

P.S .. Gomen ne if I posted this story a little bit late. Hehe I just got home. Well forgive me if there are errors. Maybe some knew what had happened to me. So forgive me minna ! Anyway please do comment on my story. I really love those comments of yours.

 

``

 

The day of the audition begins. The four girls which are now Bishounen Band are now ready to rock on stage. They are very persistent on being the champion and to defeat those Ikemen. So maybe you wondered why they can join the band easily. Well, its because of Sera. Sera is actually the niece of the owner of the company. How did it happen. Okay.. Here it is. 

 

Sera is actually the long lost niece of the owner of the company since her friends want to become artists someday she thought of an idea to talk to her uncle for them to get into the competition and to announce that there would be an upcoming audition. The staff agreed since they found the Ikemen band really famous and they can't ways to just beat them. So even though they are cute girls they had a permission on becoming lads. And that is only a secret between Sera and the three girls and his uncle and a secret manager of the four.

 

So now going back on the story. Here it is.

The girls are now on set on becoming stars . They registered online and they got a chance to be included in the competition. Well because even though Sera is the niece of the company owner of course they dont know what would happen. 

 

"Nee Sera chan." Yumi said.

Sera looked at her while holding the drumsticks "Hai Yumi chan?" and tapped her back.

"Nee chan im nervous." Yumi said.

Mika and Yuchi stared at the two as they pinned their numbers on their jackets.

Number 5 you may now go inside.

A girl shouted.

'Number 5?" Yuchi said.

"Its us." Mika said while looking at her number.

Sera stood up and grabbed Yumi's arms. "Ikouzou." then smiled.

"We can do it!" Yuchi and Mika said.

Yuchi came to Yumi and said. "Yumi I know you can do it. Just be the best that you can. I believe in you." She said.

 

They went inside the studio and as the man outside wearing headphones signalled Sera hit the drums very loud. 

 

Dash - by Hey~ Say ~ Jump

 

Yuchi strummed her guitar as she nodded her head. And Mika played the violin very cool. 

[Well no one realized that Yumi's voice was somewhat weird]

 

 

"The vocalists voice was so cool. Seems like an angelic voice" The man outside said.

The two arrangers nodded as the "boy band" played their best.

"I like them so much and maybe they're are the ones who can beat the Ikemen." The other man said.

 

The song was finished and Yuchi asked.

"Is it okay?" doing a thumbs up.

Yumi gulped deeply and Mika placed his violin on the case now being nervous. 

Sera hold onto her drumsticks and now walking outside the studio.

 

 

Yuchi walked towards the man sitting with an earphone.

"Anooo. Can I ask something?" She said.

The man looked at him as he removed his earphones.

"Yes?"

"When can we know the results?" Yuchi asked bravely.

The man thought for a while and then uttered. "Come back tomorrow. We will announce later who would be the ones who'll compete"

 

 

The four girls [lad] eyes grew big and their jaws are seemed to be locked on what the man told him. 

"Anoo. Do that means we had a chance?" yumi said.

"We dont know. We''ll see about it later on okay?" The man said.

The girls seems to be happy about that and jumped all together not realizing that they are boys. 

Sera looked at the man and said. "Bro ! Nice one ! Yess ! Let's go." she said while grabbing on the girls arms.

"Ehem. Sorry. We will go now." Mika said while lowering his voice this time.

 

"Yattai" The girls whispered.

 

--Behind those studio cameras.--

 

"Maybe that group would have a chance to beat us" Yamada said while tapping his feet on the floor.

Yuto looked at him while he was practicing on the beats.

"Dont jump into conclusions Yama chan." Keito said.

Yamada looked at four girls and said. "That Yumi. He had caught the eye of that arranger." He said while grinning.

Hikaru laughed and talked to Keito who was only beside him "Now Yama is challenged. I wish they would be the one who would challenge us." He said.

"Naa dont care." Keito said.

 

"I really had a bad feeling about this group." Yamada said as he hold onto the microphone.

 

 

.^^.

Gomen for making Yama a bit rude . <3