The Decision

Identity Reciprocity

 

That thing happened their cover was now totally blown and on the next live performance they will be out and would be criticized by lots of people. Yuchi Yumi Mika and Sera sat together on a round table in their room and though twice thrice and many times. Until they’ve made a decision.

“guys. We need to surrender this game immediately. Or they will be in trouble.” Sera said.

Yumi was still crying when Sera said that. “Gomen Nee chans.” She said sadly. Yuchi was hugging her tight and said. “Don’t be sorry okay?” She was hugging her when someone knocked on the door. Mika opened the door and saw Keito and Hikaru. “Yooo.” Keito said.

Yuchi seems to know the voice of keito and looked at him from afar. “Is Yuchino alright?” he asked.

“Come in” Mika offered.

The two came in and Hikaru stood on the door. “Miko kun. Can I ask?” He said and locked the door.

Mika looked at him and said. “What’s with the look?” She said .

“Can I ask you something. Something important. Something that I may regret my whole life.” Hika said seriously.

Uwaa~Is he confessing to me? Oh god. Mika said to herself nervously.

‘Well can I ask,”

“What is it?”

“What’syour name?’

Mika looked at him with eyes like O.O and said “you joking me ?” then mocked him off.

“Whyy.I want to ask your real name though…” He said while shielding himself.

“Mika ! you fool!” Then mocked him off again and walked out.

“Hey I just for your name so I could tease you.” Hikaru laughed.

Mika looked at him again and kicked.’Whatever.”

Hikaru followed him and said. “Okay seriously…..Dont leave okay.” Hika said and hugged her.

Yuchi and the rest shouted and said. “Heeeey Heeeeey~ What are you two doing.”

Hikaru realeased Mika and said. “Nothing just a friendly hug.” Then Mika kicked him on his left leg making him shout “Ittai..”

He whispered on her ears as he hold onto her shoulders while benting down. “I like you Baba!”

Mika’s eyes grew big and looked at him.

 

Yumi was still crying and Yuchi was still hugging her Keito went near them and hugged them both.

“Nee don’t cry you two.” Keito said. While hugging them tightly.

Yumi looked at keito and said “I went into your room that day when Yamada knew it. But you’re not there.” She said while sobbing.

“Why did you go there?” Keito asked.

Yuchi released her sister and asked.”Why did you inside of Keito and Hika kun’s room?”

“I want to talk to keito nii chan about something and I was amazed of their room and jumped up and down off their bed.” She said while rubbing her eyes.

Yuchi looked at Keito and said. “Okay stop crying now. I though your brave huh! Then why cry like a baby now?” Yuchi said and tapped her sisters back.

Keito leaned on Yuchi’s head and said “Don’t cry too.” He kissed jer on the forehead and smiled. “Don’t cry anymore okay?” Yuchi smiled and leaned onto Keito’ chest.

“Eii. Keito nii chan. Are you and Nee chan…?” Yumi said while still wiping her tears.

The both gestured and said “SHHHHHHHHH” Yumi smiled as she saw that.

 

While theywere chit chatting with each other Sera decided to go out and went to her uncle who owns the company. She decided to once and for all to finish this thing off for the best of the two groups. While she was walking with tears on her eyes..someone bumped her and hold her shoulder. She looked up and saw a guy wearing white tshirt heading towards their room.

‘Yuto kun?” She said while wiping her tears.

Yuto smiled and said. “You’re still the old Sera that I know. You never changed at all.” Yuto smiled.

“you know already since when?’ Sera said.

“Since the day you came here I sensed that Sato kun is Sera chan whom I know many years ago.” Yuto said.

“But how. .. You still remembered me?” Sera said.

“Of course .who would not remember the crying baby Sera. Who works hard. Really hard.”

“Naa ! Youre the yuto I knew.”

“I never changed.”

“But it’s a long time ago.”

“But Im trying to find you all these years and now …..”

Yuto looked at her and hugged her. “Yuto kun. We need to go now.” Sera said as she released herself from him. Yuto looked at him and said. “Why?”

“Because you’ll be in danger if someone knew this…”

“Butttt…”

“It will be a scandal.”

“…..”

“I will find a way to meet you okay?”

“….”

Sera hold his face and said “Don’t be like that it will as if I did something to you!”

Yuto hold onto her hands and said ‘ive decided/ If you would leave. Then Ill leave that group!”

Sera was shocked but her decision was final. Their decision is final. ‘We will announce that we are going to quit this challenge and you can continue. Okay?”

“Then I’ll quit with you. I don’t care if yamada would hate me. I just want to be with you.” Yuto said and kissed Sera on the lips.

“Did you just……” Sera said while holding her lips.

Yuto nodded and smiled. “Any problem?”

Sera hugged him and told him. “I missed you Yuto kun.”