THE FINALE

Identity Reciprocity

 

‘Yamada?” Yuchi shouted and went closer to Yumi and whispered “I thought you hate him?” then looked at  Yamada.

“Keito…Hikaru..” Yamada said. Keito and Hikaru looked at him and Keito went to him. “Yamada.What are you doing here.’ He asked.

Yamada looked at them and said. “I quit…”

Keito and Hika was surprised of what Yamada had said. “But how about your dream?” Hikaru asked while putting his hands on her shoulders. “Its okay. It wont be complete without you guys.” Then he looked at Yumi. “Without that little brat.” He looked at her while she laughs with her sister.

“He actually quit nee chan.” Yumi said. Yuchi was surprised to hear that from her sister. “But I thought you….” Yumi whispered at her sister and said. “Mood changes nee changes. Just like the wind.” Then smiled. “As you said. You grew up a big girl now Yumi chan.” Yuchi said as she hugged her sisiter. “I miss you my sister.’ She said while hugging her. “Nee chan Can I be Yamada’s girlfriend?” Yumi smiled.

Yuchi released her sister and said. “girlfriend??????” She asked. “you’re too young to be his girlfriend.” She shouted. The four at the back was interrupted by her scream and Keito came to her. “What are you fighting over?” Keito asked. Yuchi looked at her sister and said “Don’t be Yamada’s girlfriend yet okay. You’re still…..”

“Im 17 Nee chan.” Yumi said.

Keito laughed and said “Why not let her.” And looked at Yuchi.

Yuchi looked at Yamada and said. “You come here Yamada kun.” Yamada came by Yuchi’s order and said. “hai?”

“DO you like my sister?” While putting her arms crossed on her chest.

“Yes.”

“Uwwaaaa~SO straightforward” Keito said in surprise.

Yamada looked at them and grabbed Yumi’s shoulder.

While Mika was getting all jealous about what Yamada said and told Hika “Why cant you confess like that?’ Then mocked HIka.

Hika looked at her and said. “You want me too?”

Mika nodded gesturing a Yes. “Then I’ll show you.” Hika said and went on the top of the table and shouted. “guys listen to me first okay.”

Mika was forcing Hika to stop doing it but Hika refuses. “Why? I told you I’lll show it to you.” Hika said and shouted. “Mika Takahashi ….. I Love You….And I cant live without you. Even though you always act tought towards me……..I STILL LOOOOOOVEEEE YOU!” Hikaru shouted making the four clapped at him and Hika went down. “So do you accept my sincerity as your lover?” Hika asked Mika who was now covering her face.

Yuchi looked at them and said. “Why they act like that?” she said to herself.

Keito looked at her and said. “I cant be beaten by those two.” Keito was challenged now.

Yuchi loked at him and said. “Now what will you do Keito Okamoto?” She looked at him.  

Keito looked closer at her and kissed her on the forehead. “Watch.”

Keito sat down on the couch and pull out his guitar and played HIMITSU by KAZUNARI NINOMIYA but he made it a little bit slow. And as he was strumming the strings of his guitar he was making a poem saying.

I Like you secretly

I know you didn’t know. The first time I met you. I felt something weird going on me. I tried to tell you.  But I cant find time. I thought I would only keep this as a secret but…..

 

It came true Yuchi.” Keito said as he went on to Yuchi.

Yuchi smiled as Keito  walked towards her.

Mika leaned at Hikaru and said. “Why are they so sweet.”

“Hey aren’t I sweet enough?’ Hika protested. Mika smiled and said. “No you’re too sweet enough for me.”

Yamada walked at Yumi and said. “I think we better wait.” Then grabbed Yumi’s shoulder to him.

Yuchi hugged Keito and Yumi hugged Yamada too.

 

“Heyyyy ! tadaiiiima.” Sera shouted. “Uwaaa~what’s with this..” Sera smiled as she clinged on Yuto.

“Ohhh~ Yamada kun what are you doing here?’ Yuto asked.

Yamada looked at him and said. “Confessing to Yumi and asking her to to her sister.”

Yuto smiled at himand said “When did you become so sweet like that and being interested to girls like Yumi. She actually not your type at all.” Yuto said laughingly.

“Maybe she’s not my type. But just like the wind. Many things can change.” Yamada said.

Sera looked at Yuto and said. “Don’t tell words like Yumi is someone huh.” Sera teased Yuto.

Yuto looked at her and said “Okay Sorrrrrry Sera” She said and kissed her forehead.

‘Whyyy am I giggling all over here at this place.” Mika said.

They all laughed together and Yamada remembered something.

“Nee Let’s open the television.” Yamada insisted.

Mika opened the television and watched the show they were all once in.

“Hey do you think who would replace us there?” Keito asked.

Hika looked closely and said. “Maybe Chinen would do.” Hika laughed.

The show announced somwthing while they were talkingseriously.

Since Ikemen Band and Bishounen Band decided to quit this. Then we’re off in finding a new band for this company. Ikemen  band have issues of themselves that they have to fix. Maybe they’ll come back or not. So since it has no decision yet. Off in finding new aspiring band members and singers out there.

They look at each other and laughed all together.

“What would they got this time?” Yamada said.

“Maybe an all girls group.” Yumi said.

“Or maybe all gays group.” Hika said.

“Maybe Lesbian group.” Mika laughed.

“Or maybe another us again.” Yuchi butted in.

“Let’s see what will happen.” Keito said.

“Or someone who can challenge the owner of the company.” Sera said.

“That would be challenging.” Yuto lastly said.

It was their beautiful day all together all were happy and free from something. And for them all of them are the best without regrets.

 

OWARI .