A Secret to keep

Identity Reciprocity

 

The next day since the two bands are on their day off and their own managers allowed them to go on a trip then they went into a ht spring without the girls or should I say boys knowing it. When they arrived at the hotspring.

“The hotspring?” Yuchi gazed at the old house.

Keito looked at her and placed her arms onto her shoulder. “Yes. This place was awesome.”

Hikaru was still teasing Mika because he’s like a girl. “Hey you !!!! Miko Baba !”

“Baba? A witch? Youuuuuuuuuuu! I like to kick your face now.” Mika shouted.

“Go kick my face….” Hikaru challenged.

Mika was now irritated that they didn’t even know that they are the one left on the gate of the hotspring entrance.

“look they left us alone here.” Mika said.

Hikaru looked at him and said. “Because of you.” He said then pushed Mika away. But then he managed to grab her arms ending up her hugging him. Hikaru’s eyes grew big of what had happened.”

“You ert.” Mika shouted.

Hikaru looked at her while still holding Mika’s waist by his right and her arm at the left.

“ert? Hello. We’re both guys.” Hikaru said then released her. And Mika left Hikaru alone.

 

Why is it he is different? Why does his body is just like a girls waist? He said to himself.

“What am I thinking.” Hikaru said and shivered.

 

They are now sitting on a floor wearing the bath house dress. Well of course before this. Let’s go on a flashback.

 

--Flashback—

‘OHmy ! The hotspring what the heck are they thinking?” Yuchi said.

Sera looked at her and said. “We should go home.”

Mika looked at them and said. “Anooo. There something that happened to me a while ago.”

Yuchi and Yumi looked at her and said. “Spill it.”

Mika looked at them and said. “Hikaru a while ago grabbed me and hugged me.”

“HUGGGG!?” They all shouted.

“No…that’s not what I mean.” She protested.

“Then what?” The three shouted.

Mika scratched her hair and said “Its an accident.”

Sera go forward and said. “But its more dangerous.”

The three looked at ther and said. ‘What are we going to do with this?” Yumi said while raising the bath dress they have.

“That’s one problem.’Yuchi said

“But we can have our chest be tightened by using these.” Sera raised the chest tightening cloth or garter. Sera suggested.

Yumi sighed and just worn the tightening cloth.

 

Back to the room.

 

“Guys what do you want to eat?” Keito asked.

They were all silent and Keito did sense something. “Hikaru what’s the matter?” he asked Hikaru.

Hikaru was all shut down and seems to be out of himself. “Huh?” He said.

“What’s the matter with you. Kill the silence” Keito said as he tapped his shoulder.

Yuchi was also out of his mind when Keito saw him. “Yuchino kun?” Keito said as he walked towards her

Why is it this guy is coming here? Ohmy. Don’t let me be stunned by you.She said to herself.

“What’s the problem?” keito asked.

YUchi was all silent when Yamada came and shouted. “What’s with the silence.” He was paused when he saw Yumi..

“You again?” Yamada said while pointing at him.

Yumi looked at him and said. ‘Of course. You will see me again and again and again !” she teased.

Yamada was now irritated to Yumi.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. Yumi teased Yamada.

Tssss.Yamada answered her.

“You little boy !” yamada said.

“Little?” Yumi said.

“Whatever Yumiyo !” Yamada shouted.

Yumi smiled as she grabbed on the sushi on the table.

“Nee Yuchino kun.” Mika said.

“Hmm.” Yuchi said whilu munching some tempura.

“Yuchi…I want you to come with me..I need to tell you something.” She said to Yuchi who she was grabbing her arms.

“Chotto.” Yuchi said while standing up.

Mika led Yuchi near the balcony of the hotspring. “Now what? You’re acting like uggggh~” She said irritably.

“Yuchi I think Hika sensed that Iam a girl.” Mika said.

Yuchi loked at her and covered . “Shhhhhhhhh. What if someone hears you.” Yuchi said.

While they were arguing. A guy came butting in.

“A what…?” The guy said.

The two looked at their back and was shocked.

Yuchi looked at him and went infront of him…..’Keito kun. Please…….just keep this as a secret.”

Keito looked at him with eyes like he’s going to punch him. “You’re also a girl?” keito said.

Yuchi began to cry as she beg as well as Mika. “please don’t spill this…we beg you keito.”

Keito looked at Yuchi again and hugged her. “Good thing you’re not a guy.”

Yuchi was surprised of what had Keito had said. “Huh?”

Keito released her and said. “Oh nothing. Okay. I promise but in one condition……” Keito said.

“What is it ?” Yuchi said as she looked on Mika.