A Secret to keep

Identity Reciprocity

 

 

The  four girls went on their room. Well it seems like a penthouse. With its light colored wallings and cool posters hanged on the walls. There are four king sized bed and the floor was tiled and addition to that it is centralized.

“Sugoi!” Yuchi said.

“Nee . Yuchino KUN.” Yumi said.

“Yuchino kun? You don’t have manners nee” Yuchi looked at her sister.

Yumi laughed and said “ Gomen nii chan.”

“Nii chan. Uwaa.” Yuchi said.

Mika looked at them and said. “We should be careful.”

The three nodded and said. “Yosh ! Let’s do this.”

 

Sera hold to her drumsticks while Yumi jumped on her bed like crazy. Yuchi laughed when Mika mimic Hika’s expression just now.

“Haha. That’s so funny Miko kun.” Yuchi said while leaning towards her.

Mika was laughing hardly and said. “yeah you say so especially when he grins and his eyebrow was raised. So funny.” Then she laughed again.

Yumi joined them and said. “Nee nii chan… Did you see the expression of their vocalist?” She said.

Yuchi nodded and asked “why?”

Yumi smiled and sat at the couch leaning her head on her knees. ‘he seemed to be angry at me nii chan.”

“Maybe he likes your voice? And kinda jealous.” Mika said while checking the tune of her violin.

Yumi thought and asked her sister. ‘Nee nii chan? You talked often to that guitarist huh.” She teased.

“What’s with the teasing all about?” Yuchi said while seating beside her sister.

“Hmmn. I don’t know. He’s different among his groupmates.” Yumi said.

“Urusai Miyo !” She shouted.

“Miyo?” Yumi wondered.

Yuchi laughed and went outside.

‘Eii where are you going?” Sera said.

“Just going out to get some fresh air.” She said.

By that Mika stood up and said. “Lemme come with you.” Then run after Yuchi.

‘Be sure to come back later.” Sera shouted.

 

Mika and Yuchi decided to stalk onto their competitors “Nee Miko kun.” She teased.

“What is it Yuchino kun?” she teased also.

“Where do you think are they?” she asked.

“Don’t know? No idea.”

“Hmmmmn. Where do you think they will go at this hour?”

“On a live show?”

“Or a press conference.”

 

Mika and Yuchi were arguing until they came into a secret room just beside the fire exit.

“Eii.” Mika said while pointing on a door.

“A doorknob?”

Mika and Yuchi looked at each other and said. “maybe its not bad to enter nee?”

“Excuse me..” Yuchi said.

The two widened their eyes as they entered the room.

“Woaaaah !” Mika said.

“The guitar was awesome.” Yuchi said.

Mika and Yuchi stood at the beautiful instruments. “This is world class instruments.” Mika held as she held on the violin.

“Well who owns this.” Yuchi said.

‘Don’t have an idea nee.” Mika said.

Mika and Yuchi stared at each other and said.”Let’s try this.” They said as they ran over those instruments who caught their eyes.

 

Yuchi strummed the guitar at the tune of Ichibu to Zenbu by DIVE

 

Mika slid on the violin by using the music of BLUE by ARASHI

 The two enjoyed the music produced by those instruments until.

 

‘What are you doing here?” a guy told him.

The two paused and looked at who is that guy. “Keito kun?”

‘Hikaru kun?”

 

‘What are you doing here and how did you find this?” keito asked.

Hikaru looked at Mika and said. “You little dude. Mind if you put those down?”

Mika looked at him with such eyes ‘Don’t want. Im still practicing for my solo.”

Hikaru laughed and said. “Oh solo. Now you can do solo huh!.”

Keito looked at Hikaru and whispered they’re much better than us because they can do solos and their vocalist do have this angelic voice.

‘Anooo.” Yuchi said while putting down the guitar. ‘maybe we should go.’ While grabbing Mika’s hand,

Mika wondered and said. “Chotto Yuchino.” She said while looking at Hikaru. “Are you practicing here also?” she asked.

‘Well this is the secret place of me and Hika.” Keito said.

“How about others?” Yuchi asked.

“They don’t know this.” Keito said.

Hikaru looked at Keito who was talking so carefree to Yuchi. “Nee why suddenly a change of personality?”  While putting a hand on his head.

“What if we practice here. But…. What we practice here should only stay here.” Keito said.

Mika and Hikaru both disagreed to the decision of Keito.

“For me its okay.” Yuchi agreed.

“But….” Mika said.

“Miko kun. We don’t have anyplace to practice right.” She suggested.

Hikaru went to Keito and said. “Oh..now you’re deciding huh.”

Keito looked at Hikaru and said “Hika. We know we don’t have the guts to play at this band ever since we started as Ikemen band. We only depend on Yama chan and Yuto kun right?”

Hikaru thought for a while and said. “Okay okay okay ! We can practice together.”  Hikaru agreed.

‘But….” Mika is still undecided.

Hikaru looked at Mika said. “You little dude. If you don’t want then you can go out of this room. We don’t need you…… I don’t need you…” He said while putting out his tongue.

“You little blonde hair!” Mika shouted.

“Whatever…….you little dude.” Hikaru said while teasing her.

Mika was about to get the violin and was about to spank Hikaru.
“ nee Miko kun ! Stop it.” Yuchi stopped Mika.

“Grrrr.” Mika grinned.

Hikaru was teasing him again and again.

“Stop it you two.” Keito said.

Yuchi laughed and said. “You two quite fit together.”

Mika and Hikaru looked at each other. “Never!”

 

While Mika and Hikaru was still arguing Keito whispered something to Yuchi

Don’t let anyone know this. And don’t let anyone know that we are close to the both of you. Especially Yamada. I warn you already.