Lost

Cheesy Kyu

From: Kyubear
Minimi, let's meet at SM? The usual place? I miss you.




Sungmin put down his phone with a sigh, looking around the empty corridor, finding for a particular Super Junior member named Cho Kyuhyun. The maknae sent him a message just minutes ago to meet up on an unoccupied room where they could be all lovey-dovey whenever they feel like it. It really is hard being in a secret relationship. Damn Korea for being a homophobic country.

Due to different schedules for today, they haven't crossed paths since morning; Sungmin woke up first and had to go early for practice for the musical as much as he wants to wait for Kyuhyun to wake up.

He really was ecstatic the moment Kyuhyun told him that he wanted to see him. It was just a good thing that he is on his way home already.

However, the person he was about to meet up with isn't still in sight for thirty minutes already. No text, no call, nothing.

He was about to turn to go, but a tall man in a brown wrench coat, hair covered by a black bonnet, eyes covered by sunglasses. Sungmin tried recognizing the male, failing for the taller guy's head is down.

He almost jolted in surprise when the man spoke in a rather familiar deep, muffled voice, "Excuse me, if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?"

Sungmin's jaw dropped whilst he continued gaping at the stranger, not sure if he heard it right.

The guy spoke again, "Can you give me directions to your heart? I seemed to have lost in your eyes."

And then it hit him.

"Kyuhyunnie,"

The other finally brought his head up with that infamous smirk, which never failed to make Sungmin's heart skip a beat, and said as he removed his glasses, "I knew you'd figure me out quickly." The blond shook his head, lips curved a smile, "You're the only one who throws me those pickup lines, dork."

To Sungmin's shock, Kyuhyun suddenly leaned closer to his face, "I think it is time to tell you what people are saying behind your back," Sungmin's eyes widened at that, making the younger grin smugly and hastily slapped one of Sungmin's cheeks, "Nice !"

Sungmin let out an unmanly squeak at the contact, instantly hitting his boyfriend's chest with a pout. Kyuhyun then gave the smaller a quick peck on the lips, his naughty gaze falling to Sungmin's lower part, "Whoa, you've got a very nice pair of legs, what time do they open?"

Sungmin was, once again, speechless at Kyuhyun's silly attempts just to get in his pants. He was kind of prepared at Kyuhyun's next line, smirking when the younger tugged on his jacket, "That sweater looks nice on you, but it would look nicer crumpled up on the floor."

He slung his arms around his lover's neck and pulled the other inside a room, saying before closing the gap between their lips, "Crumple it now, then, you fox."







This isn't cheesy, actually... more like y Kyu. XDD

Sorry if this is a very short one. Just wanted to get this scene out of my mind ><"

Comments? :)))