All Is Well

Cheesy Kyu

Yes, you're not seeing it wrong! I updated this! Wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Enjoy! >:D

 

 

“I’ll call the police!” Kyuhyun angrily shouted as he barged in the dressing room which was occupied by Sungmin only. The blond altered his gaze between Kyuhyun and the toy gun on his weird lover’s hands. They were on the photoshoot for Mamacita’s teasers. Sungmin was set first, Kyuhyun was after him, and it looked like Kyuhyun’s turn was done.

 

Sungmin thought that something happened in the shoot that made their maknae angry like that. Despite him getting worried at what might have occurred, he still acted indifferent. He was, after all, putting up that act for quite a long time now, no matter how bad it made him feel. “What happened?”

 

The maknae sighed and took the chair in front of the aegyo king, his shoulders slumped down. Seeing the dejected look on Kyuhyun’s face, Sungmin became genuinely worried. But then, Kyuhyun opened his mouth.

 

“You stole my heart, that’s what happened.”

 

Since it had been long that he had heard this from Kyuhyun, it did wonders to his poor suffering heart. Okay, so he was convinced with Kyuhyun’s acting. Sungmin really thought Kyuhyun fought with someone and of course, the maknae would come to him for comfort. Why didn’t he notice there was no one running after Kyuhyun?

 

Sungmin could only palm his forehead. Kyuhyun is still a kid, and will probably never mature. Can someone tell him again why he agreed to marry this kid?

 

“You are a danger, you know.” Kyuhyun said. There he goes again.

 

His nonexistent immunity towards Kyuhyun’s pickup lines activated, he looked at his lover with a bored expression. “Why?” One thing he never did was stop Kyuhyun from throwing such cheesy lines, just because

 

“Because my heart beats faster when you’re near.” He never stopped Kyuhyun because he liked it. And he will never, ever, ever get tired of it.

 

Sungmin cleared his throat as an excuse for not saying anything after receiving that super sweet line. But Kyuhyun is used to it. He doesn’t really comment anything. His face gives him away, just like now. His cheeks were rosy without any slight blush-on applied on it.

 

His silence didn’t stop Kyuhyun, of course. That boy doesn’t really know when to stop and surrender. Not that he wanted him to stop, though…

 

“What’s your height?” Now that was insulting. Kyuhyun loves making fun of his height which was too short for males, and Kyuhyun was just too blessed to be given with such gift from up above. How dare he...

 

“Kyu!” Sungmin squeaked, unconsciously pouting in the process.

 

Sungmin forgot he was talking to Cheesy Kyu. “How did you fit in my heart?”

 

His inner Sungmin let out a soft ‘aaaawwww’ after that, because he wanted to do that but he just can’t. Because, as usual, he was speechless. In all fairness, though, it made Sungmin crack a small smile.

 

“Silly.” Sungmin wasn’t aware of how girly he sounded, plus, he didn’t know he giggled. Oh he didn’t know how wide Kyuhyun’s grin was.

 

The smile on Sungmin’s face served as the cue for Kyuhyun to become his naughty self. He knew Sungmin wouldn’t punch him this time. His boyfriend tends to be quite violent when he’s too overwhelmed by his awesomeness.

 

“Are you a race track?”

 

Sungmin finally was in a lighter mood than from the time Kyuhyun entered the dressing room. “Hm, why?”

 

“You’ve got nice curves!” Kyuhyun sheepishly grinned and moved away for a bit, his entire body in full alarm in case Sungmin’s amazona side would wake up. Thankfully, all Sungmin did was let out a hearty laugh, which, Kyuhyun noticed, the older hadn’t done for a few weeks now. He doesn’t like it when his hyung was giving him cold shoulders.

 

“You’re like a thesis.” Kyuhyun softly said, and Sungmin noted the sudden change of the tone. They were in fluff mode, and Kyuhyun would shift to angst? Sungmin wasn’t amused.

 

Sungmin therefore managed a small, “Why?”

 

The younger smiled gently and reached to firmly hold his hand. Their intense gazes were locked with each other; Kyuhyun’s showed determination, while Sungmin’s was fearful.

 

“Because I will defend you from everyone.”

 

What had Sungmin done? What had happened, really? Their managers commanded them to drastically decrease their interactions whenever they’re in public, especially on camera, since people were already forming speculations about them, and if their relationship would be discovered, Super Junior would be ruined. Everything they have worked hard for will be put into waste. Of course the two of them didn’t want that to happen, so they agreed.

 

Then their hectic individual schedules followed. Both were busy with their musicals. There was no communication between them. He wasn’t able to watch Kyuhyun’s musical, and Kyuhyun couldn’t watch his, because it’s in Japan. The great distance between them served as a big factor for Sungmin to feel they were drifting apart.


Wait, no, that was wrong. It was only him who drifted away. Damn insecurities, damn fear… he felt so bad that he had neglected Kyuhyun for the past weeks. Kyuhyun did nothing wrong for him to receive such treatment. Hell, Kyuhyun even watched the other version of ‘Dracula’ just so he could imagine it was Sungmin on the stage. Kyuhyun would do everything for him.

 

Sungmin looked down at their linked hands and tightened his grip on the younger’s bigger hand. “I’m sorry if I got scared… I can’t hold your hand in public anymore…” he weakly said, trying to prevent tears from falling.

 

“It’s okay, I understand,” Kyuhyun whispered as he touched Sungmin’s cheek as if it was a fragile crystal. “I really understand. We can work this out, okay?” Sungmin wasn’t aware that he failed in holding back his tears until he felt Kyuhyun’s thumb brushing his cheek.

 

As if automatically, Sungmin closed his eyes when Kyuhyun stretched his neck up to kiss his forehead. It caused Sungmin to giggle when Kyuhyun told him he should stop crying because the coordi noona will get mad at him for ruining his makeup. He’d rather ruin his makeup and make the coordi noonas mad than ruining their relationship and making Kyuhyun sad.

 

However, Sungmin thought Kyuhyun’s list for today ended already. He was proved wrong.

 

“I’m looking for treasure. Can I see your chest?”

 

He chuckled lowly, which probably sounded too seductive to Kyuhyun for he observed the darkening of Kyuhyun’s eyes. So he just winked playfully at the maknae as a silent naughty message.

 

Kyuhyun gasped and directed his gaze towards Sungmin’s crotch. “Do you have a mirror in your pants?”

 

Sungmin hummed, his smile growing wider. “Why?”

 

“I can see myself in it.”

 

Sungmin didn’t even attempt to hide the forming tent in his pants. “Then get in.”

 

“Here?” The question was supposed to mean as a hesitation, but that wasn’t obvious in Kyuhyun’s tone.

 

“Oh come on they’re used to it.” Sungmin missed Kyuhyun, so much it hurts… down there.

 

 

All is well.

 


Forgive me if you find errors. It's almost 3 am and this was just written due to impulse. So there's fluff, angst and ! Complete! :D

GOOD NIGHT! /snores :P