Mirror

Cheesy Kyu

Sungmin slowly opened his eyes, squinting for a bit as rays of the sun touches his eyes, but after tilting his head, his lover's Adam's apple welcomed his sight. He smiled, snuggling with the younger man, the other hugging back. He really loves peaceful mornings - and by peaceful, he meant with no Jungsu shouting at them to wake them up.

"Good morning, sunshine," Kyuhyun said with his morning voice. Sungmin loves it the most when Kyuhyun just woke up and will greet him with his husky one. Kyuhyun's morning voice is the iest.

"Morning," he replied gently, burying his face on the crook of his lover's long neck.



Suddenly...


"Minimi?"


"Hmm?"


"Where were you last night?"


Sungmin creased his forehead, snapping his eyes open as he moved away to look at the younger's face, confused when he saw the latter grinning, "Because I didn't see you in my dreams..."



Okay, he is alive again. He pouted, pretending to be offended or something. "That's unfair! You were in my dreams last night!!!" Kyuhyun only chuckled as he watched his bunny jump off the bed and directly went in front of the mirror to fix his messed hair.

He followed and hugged Sungmin from the back, earning a manly shriek from the other, but when he placed his chin on the latter's shoulder, the older man seemed to calm down and just let him be like that.

After a few seconds, Kyuhyun finally spoke, his eyes fixed on the full-length mirror in front of them, "Min, does your heart have a mirror?" Sungmin just put his arms atop Kyuhyun's arms, smiling, also looking at their reflection at the mirror, "Why?"

The magnae lovingly said, "Because I can see myself in it," The Aegyo King pursed his lips, blush painted on his chubby cheeks.



But then, Kyuhyun quickly reached for the hem of his shirt and tugged it upwards, making him instantly move away from Kyuhyun with a scandalized look on his face, "What are you doing?! It's still early in the morning!"

Kyuhyun pouted, doing puppy eyes, "Can I take your clothes off? Please?" Sungmin took a step back and hugged himself, "I told you it's still early! We still have a schedule!"


But Kyuhyun walked near him, his dark orbs boring deeply onto the smaller man, with Sungmin stepping back in each move Kyuhyun made until his back hit the wall. He is now trapped inside Kyuhyun's arms.


"What were you thinking? I just wanna know how angels hide their wings," he said while winking.



This time, Sungmin's face is all red. He scoffed and playfully hit his lover's arms, earning laughter from the other, "Why are you like that?! I thought you're going to do something again!!!"




Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand, entwined their fingers as he stared lovingly at the other, "Are you hungry?" Sungmin just pouted, but still answered, "Yeah,"


The younger grinned and said before pulling his hyung out of the room, "Come on, I'll feed you with my love!"