Call

Cheesy Kyu

Kyuhyun sighed as he made his way towards his things after the director announced that they take a break from practice. Just when he grabbed his tumbler, he saw his phone lying on top of his bag. He took it, and smiled when Sungmin's picture as his wallpaper flashed on the screen. They have different schedules recently, so they barely see each other... how he missed his hyung badly. They were even told that they should lessen their fan services to kill the suspicions fans are now having due to their close relationship.

No one knows how hard it is.

Since he memorized the guy's schedules for the day, he knows that Sungmin isn't currently doing anything. He looked for the older's number, and without hesitation, he pressed the 'Call' button, his heart feeling the excitement of hearing his lover's sweet voice.


"Hello, Kyu?" he heard the one from the other line whisper.


"Hello, Cupid just called me..."


"What did he say?"


"He told me to tell you that I need my heart back because you stole it."


He heard Sungmin giggle... and this made him grin from ear to ear, not minding the curious stares his co-stars in the musical are giving him.


"Your lips look lonely, Min,"


Sungmin hummed.


"Would they like to meet mine?"


"Later."


Then, he heard someone talk to Sungmin - probably Jungsu. After a few 'yes, hyung,' Sungmin went back to him, "Babe, hold on, I just-"


"Sorry, I can't hold on... I've already fell for you."


A soft laugh then ringed inside Kyuhyun's ear. "Kyu~ my teeth ache~~~"


Of course, it made him worried. "What?!"


"Because you're so sweet~"


And yeah, he blushed at that.



"..."


"Uh, Kyu? Still there?"


"Sorry, Min... you're just too amazing that I already forgot my pick-up line." Sungmin, once again, laughed, but this time, it is louder.



Again, he heard their leader talk to his boyfriend, making him frown for that ahjusshi for ruining their moment.



"Kyu, sorry I have to go. Jungsu hyung is calling me..."


"It's okay. I know I can have you tonight,"


"ert."


"Only for you, gorgeous. You are like a ring of a basketball court."


"And why is that so?"


"Because I always miss you."


Sungmin sighed after a dramatic pause. "I love you, Kyu..."


"I love you too, Minimi... more than you'll ever know."


"So, see you tonight?"


Kyuhyun chuckled. "It is such a shame that you sit up on your when I can make good use of it."


"Aish."


He just laughed because Sungmin ended their call. He's not even mad; he just likes teasing his hyung. He is not called the "Evil maknae" for nothing.