Game

Cheesy Kyu

Sungmin yawned as he entered his room, jumping in surprise when he saw Kyuhyun sitting on their bed, doing a shooting stance.

"What the hell is with you, Kyu?!" he squeaked, clutching his chest whilst he walks towards the closet.

"Am I a bad shooter?" the maknae suddenly asked, his hands brought down to his lap already.

"What?" Sungmin raised an eyebrow at his lover.

"Because I keep on missing you..."

He was supposed to be all girly because of his Cheesy Kyu, but he can't help but jump on the bed beside his boyfriend when he saw the other pouting cutely. Giddily, he threw his head on Kyuhyun's lap, with the younger properly sitting to make his hyung comfortable as he Sungmin's golden hair.

"Why do you miss me?"

"Because I love you."

Then, Sungmin grinned, "Do you know someone who fixes clocks?"

Kyuhyun frowned.

"Because my time seems to stop when I'm with you."

So, his Minimi likes it this way, huh. Fine.

"Can you be my driver?"

"Why?" Sungmin looked like he got what Kyuhyun is playing at.

"Because I want you to run my life."

Quickly, Sungmin had something to say - Kyuhyun thought that his baby researched for this. "It's a good thing you have your driver's license..." Kyuhyun smirked and hummed. "Because you drive me crazy!" His bunny is just the cutest.

Sungmin hurriedly sat up when Kyuhyun gasped, his eyes widening at the sight of his lover covering his nose.

"Did you just fart?"

Scandalized, the blonde part his lips open wide, no words coming out from his mouth, not even too quick to react when his boyfriend smirked at him, "Because you blew me away!"

Oh, so that is a pick-up line.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun kneeled and grabbed his shoulders firmly, his eyes turning round, "Am I now in heaven? I thought I saw an angel..."

And then, he already can't control grinning like an in-love idiot. Well, he is in-love.

"Omo, Minimi, did you eat sparklers?!" He knows he doesn't have to answer to that for the guy leaned his face closer to his with his adorable smile and caressed his cheek, "Because there's a spark when you smile."


Sungmin just smiled, his whole face painted in red, so Kyuhyun thought he won the game; however...

"Kyu, you are like my underwear," the younger blinked his eyes, "Because I can't live without you!" Sungmin said before jumping on his boyfriend and kissed him.





-Random.
-Out of the blue.
-Unbeta'ed.
-I don't know what I wrote. Orz.