Love Quarrels

Cheesy Kyu

Fighting with Kyuhyun before going to Japan alone is not the best feeling for Sungmin. He cannot fully focus on his musical, his smiles were forced, and he cannot do the kissing scene properly because he sees Kyuhyun instead of his leading lady. It annoyed him.

 

It is just one of their usual small arguments, but the fact that he’s flying to Japan the next day made it look much of a big deal. They will not have much time to settle it because they’re both busy.

 

But they’re both at fault, and he knows that they are just waiting for each other to make the first move. Sungmin is the type of person who will keep his pride, but his relationship with his boyfriend is an exception.

 

He is willing to push that damn pride for the maknae. And so, when he had the chance to call Kyuhyun before the musical starts, he took it and dialed the younger’s number. However, he is not picking up. It annoyed him more.

 

More so when he remembered that the particular night is SNSD’s concert in Seoul.

 

Pictures of Kyuhyun with Seohyun filled his paranoid mind, causing for his blood boil. Even though he is in a relationship with the man for four years now, he can’t help but feel insecure towards the girl, because first, she is a girl, and lastly, Kyuhyun liked her first before him.

 

And that’s when the picture war happened.

 

He knew his selcas with his co-actors angered his lover, so he didn’t answer a single call and text from Kyuhyun, especially when he saw the maknae’s tweet. He doesn’t want to start a fight on the phone. It’s a relief that Kyuhyun seated far away from Seohyun, though. Still, he didn’t answer Sungmin’s calls, so it’s fair.

 

When he landed on Incheon airport, and succeeded in hiding from the sneaky fans, his manager magically disappeared from beside him. Wanting to go unnoticed, he pulled his hoodie lower and walked outside of the airport with his head down, his eyes roaming left and right cautiously.

 

As he waited for taxis to arrive, a brand new Audi A7 parked in front of him. He initially thought that it’s Siwon, but when the tinted window rolled down, his jaw dropped when he saw Kyuhyun in it, seated on the driver’s seat.

 

Kyuhyun, whose half of his face is covered by his shades, turned to him and smirked before opening the door from inside. Guessing that his manager is a part of this, Sungmin felt obliged to go in and sit inside the new car, making sure to slam the door close. Kyuhyun didn’t seem to be bothered by it, unfortunately.

 

“Amazed?” Kyuhyun spoke proudly after he started driving. He snorted in response; the maknae never changed.

 

“I bought it for you.”

 

He felt his cheeks burn at the declaration. But no, no, Kyuhyun’s not gonna get him through his Audi. The guy knows very well that Lee Sungmin isn’t impressed by material things given to him that much.\

 

"If beauty were time, you'd be eternity" Kyuhyun suddenly said while driving. Sungmin shifted on his seat and stared at the places they passed by, making sure to hide his face from his lover. Damn, Kyuhyun knows his weak spot.

 

"There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are." Meh, I already used that… he smirked at the thought.

 

“Don’t think that you already used that because as far as I remember, you used the word, ‘good looking’ on me, not beautiful,” Kyuhyun can really read his mind. everything. “Because you’re the beautiful one.” Okay, that caught him off guard. At times like this, he hates Kyuhyun’s sweet tongue, for his defenses are always broken.

 

“You know, I discovered that there are 20 angels in this world. 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping," he leaned his head on the windown, not really interested in what Kyuhyun is saying, but he just can't stop listening. "And 1 of them is sitting beside me."

 

If only his hood is not on him, Kyuhyun could already see how red his face is. It that he can’t even get mad at the younger man for so long, especially when the guy’s words started working wonders on his poor heart.

 

"Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?" He bit his lips. He wanted to ask that back to Kyuhyun because he had also dreamed of him every single night they were away.

 

To his surprise, they stopped at a quiet residential area where there are not much people walking on the street. The dorm is still a kilometer away, and they don’t know anyone living around the area. He unconsciously snapped his head to the driver, blushing more when he saw that the guy had his sunglasses removed and was looking at him intently. His heartbeat raced faster than ever.

 

Kyuhyun sat straight and showed Sungmin his not-so-muscular arms. “See these arms?” He wanted to say, ‘yes, I can see the fats’ but Kyuhyun continued, “They’re dying to be wrapped around you…”

 

Tears pooled on his eyes as he stared at his boyfriend, the feeling that he missed him hits him badly. He feels the same way; he wanted to have the man in his arms, or to be wrapped in those flabby ones.

 

Without saying anything, he smiled and moved closer to hug Kyuhyun, the tears he was holding back finally fell from his eyes. He missed hugging that soft, slightly chubby body of the maknae, he missed the husky scent of Kyuhyun’s perfume, he missed the feeling of Kyuhyun’s arms pulling him closer… he missed Kyuhyun. So. Freaking. Much.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I miss you.” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

He sniffed. “I’m sorry, too. I’ve been childish. And I miss you more…”

 

Kyuhyun pulled away and wiped his tears using his thumb, a gentle smile gracing his face. “I did.”

 

He smiled mischievously. “I did.”

 

“I did.” Came the maknae’s reply.

 

Knowing that there will not be an end to this, he formed his lips to a pout, which Kyuhyun kissed before saying, “I love you.”

 

His smile got wider, replying, “I love you, too.” He once read that when your lover said ‘I love you’ to you, your reply should not be an ‘I love you more’ because love between a couple should be of equal degree. No one is ahead, no one is behind. It is a sign that the relationship is strong.

 

Kyuhyun pulled away and held his shoulders, the man’s grin told Sungmin that there is something going on in the brunet’s mind. "Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?"

 

He chuckled lightly and pulled Kyuhyun for a deeper kiss.

 

 

 


-So that’s the ‘innocent’ version of how KyuMin made up in the Audi… if you know what I mean ^_~

-did not indicate what they fought about because idk what that is or if they really did fight (but my shipper heart says they did LOL) but they're okay now <333

-written because I miss KyuMin, and it’s been nearly 5 months since I last updated :(

-Comments! <3